Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Evan Centopani Meets Toughest Fan - VIDEO! Plus update from Chris After Surgery.

That's good stuff right there.

Banned

saint evan ftw!

Great stuff, all the best to Chris!

Amateur Threat

Great story. I hope Chris recovers and wish him the best.
    U mirin brah?

Quote Originally Posted by °şİSILİş° View Post
    saint evan ftw!

hahahahahaahahah! nice

all the best to chris, much respect to evan and ng
    Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

I just got home from visiting Chris. Where do you begin? The email that Chris sent to the guys at Universal was passed on to me Wednesday night. Ironically, I spent all of last Thursday going from appointment to appointment with my father who also happens to have cancer. My father had his right lung and a section of his heart removed last year because they found a neuroendocrine tumor (it's a rarely seen form of cancer). He has since been receiving chemotherapy. A few weeks ago, I met my father to watch my younger sister's volleyball game and he told me that they found that his cancer had spread to areas in his neck and chest. So the day after receiving Chris's email was spent with my father visiting his oncologist and his surgeon in Westchester and Brooklyn respectively...right near Chris who also happens to be in Westchester. In any case, what I'm trying to say is that hearing what Chris had to say really hit home in light of everything happening right now with my father.

Chris and I spent a while talking and I hope he was left having benefited as much from our conversation as I did. I don't have cancer and that makes me unable to sit next to Chris or my father or anyone else and tell them that I know how they feel or that they have to do x, y and z to make it through. In reality, I can offer things that I have learned and suggest things that have helped me but at the end of it, when I'm sitting across from someone who, at the age of 22, has already had open heart surgery, is currently awaiting a heart transplant and facing odds that are not in his favor the fact of the matter is that I'm the one who walks away inspired. When someone like Chris won't stop thanking you for taking the time to come visit him you begin to feel really ridiculous because it only makes you uncomfortably aware of the fact that you should be doing more to give back.

Evan that's fucking amazing man, all the best to your father too.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    I just got home from visiting Chris. Where do you begin? The email that Chris sent to the guys at Universal was passed on to me Wednesday night. Ironically, I spent all of last Thursday going from appointment to appointment with my father who also happens to have cancer. My father had his right lung and a section of his heart removed last year because they found a neuroendocrine tumor (it's a rarely seen form of cancer). He has since been receiving chemotherapy. A few weeks ago, I met my father to watch my younger sister's volleyball game and he told me that they found that his cancer had spread to areas in his neck and chest. So the day after receiving Chris's email was spent with my father visiting his oncologist and his surgeon in Westchester and Brooklyn respectively...right near Chris who also happens to be in Westchester. In any case, what I'm trying to say is that hearing what Chris had to say really hit home in light of everything happening right now with my father.

Chris and I spent a while talking and I hope he was left having benefited as much from our conversation as I did. I don't have cancer and that makes me unable to sit next to Chris or my father or anyone else and tell them that I know how they feel or that they have to do x, y and z to make it through. In reality, I can offer things that I have learned and suggest things that have helped me but at the end of it, when I'm sitting across from someone who, at the age of 22, has already had open heart surgery, is currently awaiting a heart transplant and facing odds that are not in his favor the fact of the matter is that I'm the one who walks away inspired. When someone like Chris won't stop thanking you for taking the time to come visit him you begin to feel really ridiculous because it only makes you uncomfortably aware of the fact that you should be doing more to give back.
    i'v always thought you where a pretty cool dude but i'v gained new found respect for you. great job bro; much respect.

so much respect for centopani, he's the fuckin' man

have to say it again, centopani is an true inspiration

That's really cool of you Evan...right on man. Just awesome!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

right on Evan. really means a lot to see this guy go the extra mile for his fans

Wish the best for Chris, and much respect Evan, you're sincerely a good person.

Iron Addict

Great post, Evan. Best of luck to your pops.

way to go EVAN. bodybuilding is a sport and a hobby but life is the real game.

Bro Scientist

Amazing story. Amazing people. Good luck to Chris with his battle! And of course Evan is really awesome for doing what he did.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast