Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Evan Centopani Meets Toughest Fan - VIDEO! Plus update from Chris After Surgery.

Late last night I received an email from Chris telling me that they have a heart for him and that he is scheduled for surgery at 7 a.m. today. In his email he let me know he was feeling a lot of different emotions and asked if I had any advise for him. I left him my number and told him to give me a call if he wanted to talk. One of the things he mentioned was how grateful he was for all of your support and how overwhelmed he was to see so many people who don't know him wish him well. He said it changed his outlook a bit and proved to him that, even with all the bad things that can happen in life, there is still so much good and that has helped reaffirm that life is in fact worth fighting for. I told him that I have always felt that when you have people behind you who want you to succeed, the energy created by them can only help your success become a reality. He agreed.

On that note, considering how important today is for Chris, keep your fingers crossed for him because I do believe it matters.

This is great news, I'll be sending Chris good vibes today

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    Late last night I received an email from Chris telling me that they have a heart for him and that he is scheduled for surgery at 7 a.m. today. In his email he let me know he was feeling a lot of different emotions and asked if I had any advise for him. I left him my number and told him to give me a call if he wanted to talk. One of the things he mentioned was how grateful he was for all of your support and how overwhelmed he was to see so many people who don't know him wish him well. He said it changed his outlook a bit and proved to him that, even with all the bad things that can happen in life, there is still so much good and that has helped reaffirm that life is in fact worth fighting for. I told him that I have always felt that when you have people behind you who want you to succeed, the energy created by them can only help your success become a reality. He agreed.

On that note, considering how important today is for Chris, keep your fingers crossed for him because I do believe it matters.
    That is very great news, I'll keep my fingers crossed as well. Hope for the best. You do rock bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post

thats awesome Evan! hope everything goes well for Chris today. your right someone has to be the exception might as well be Chris!

Beach Body christianausdemspreewald's Avatar

Best wishes to Chris and crossed fingers!! And Evan...great job,fantastic words,you really a good guy!! That's life and a true personality!!!

www.body-xtreme.com
    The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.de

Atlas

I hope the surgery goes well!

Keep Fighting Chris!

Great news man

Great news! Hope everything goes well with the surgery. Would be cool to meet Chris @ the Arnold, at the cage even

Great job Evan, wow.

Just got word from Chris's sister, the surgery went well, he is in recovery right now

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Just got word from Chris's sister, the surgery went well, he is in recovery right now
    DISCOUNT CODES!!!!
    10% OFF BlackStoneLabs - DNUTZ10 - http://blackstonelabs.co/

PM me if you have any questions!

Go Chris! we're all with you

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

All the best to Chris!

Atlas

woohoo awesome!

Beach Body

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Hell yea! Dude needs to pump that fist in the air! Just don't tare up the sutures haha

Beach Body christianausdemspreewald's Avatar

Greetings to Chris!!! I wish the best!!!
    The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.de

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast