Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Evan Centopani Meets Toughest Fan - VIDEO! Plus update from Chris After Surgery.

This is a great thing for you guys to do!
    Nice work Animal!
    I rather see vids like this, than the same ol' training vids!

P.S.
    Is the name of the book given: "As a Man Thinketh by Brian Johnson" ?

Atlas

Fly that kid to the Arnold!!!!

Beach Body

Solid work Evan!

Very touching video. Evan really is a class act...and he sure isnt doing it just for the camera. As genuine as they come......

Wish you all the best in your recovery chris!
    19 Years Old
    2012 Teen National Heavyweight Champion
    Gaspari Nutrition Athlete
    Co-Owner of Aggressive Nutrition
    Follow me on twitter @Domcardone

Spotter

Awesome news! glad to hear the transplant went well.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    Fly that kid to the Arnold!!!!
    My thoughts exactly, a few days ago that is.
    Once he is recoverd from surgery. Let him come to the Arnold and tell his story at the Animal Booth.
    This would be great for the brand Animal but even more for Chris. He will have the time of his life! Also he will be there to inspire other people at the booth!
    Go for it Animal!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueC View Post
    My thoughts exactly, a few days ago that is.
    Once he is recoverd from surgery. Let him come to the Arnold and tell his story at the Animal Booth.
    This would be great for the brand Animal but even more for Chris. He will have the time of his life! Also he will be there to inspire other people at the booth!
    Go for it Animal!

i'm all in for that guys, i hope he can have a trip to the arnold and tell his story. great stuff!

Any News on Chris??

How is he recovering?

Evan should be the president
    Plus bi also means i have more choices than you, thats all._DKalban

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    Any News on Chris??

How is he recovering?

Updates from Chris...

1/2/13
    "It was about Monday afternoon when I contacted Evan to see if he was free to meet up because we (my father and I) had to get a routine biopsy of the heart done to see if there is rejection or acceptance of the new heart at Westchester Medical Hospital in Valhalla, NY again (every wed each week). So I gave Evan a call because I really wanted to catch up since I hadn't seen him since the last photo shoot and he had said anytime I'm in the area we could meet up somewhere or I was invited to his house so I decided to take him up on it. As you can imagine Evans a really busy person but when he mentioned that he would specifically make time for me to visit him on wed it even further reinstated to me the kind of person Evan is.

Anyways the biopsy went as planned, blood work, the operation and then it was off to see Evan who lives about 45 mins to an hr away. As we neared where he lived, I tried to find which one was his house because I had seen it before in a video from MD. But i was too late because we pulled up to it before I recognized it. As we pulled into a long drive way that wraps around the back of the house I got out and just thought damn this is Evan Centopani's house and was filled with joy. As we decided to walk into the front or the back, my dad suggested the back and quickly we were greeted by Evan's lovely fiancee Erica. And if you ever wondered what she looks like since theres no pictures online of them together she is a very friendly, beautiful, compassionate, down to earth woman who seems to be a perfect fit for Evan.

Evan was just running home from the gym so Erica was very accommodating and offered us a drink and we sat down and had a good conversation. About a few mins later Evan showed up in a yellow powerhouse sweatshirt like the one i was wearing except his was yellow and with no hood. He said he had been working chest and abs but the first thing I noticed was how huge his legs looked I even mentioned that I thought he had just lifted them and they still were swoll from the pump. But he had said no he lifted them on monday. Damn fine genetics right there.

It was kind of funny because my dad actually really wanted to meet Evan since he knew how much of a great guy he was to come see me and they actually ended up talking the most, plus I was a little tired from the pain meds and sedative they put me on from the surgery but my dad actually had a lot of questions for Evan which was nice to see. Evan also showed me his new juicer something I am actually taking up too for health benefits such as fighting cancer and he said he does it twice a day and even gave me his own recipe which was pretty cool.

Also if your wondering what Evans house looks like theres a video of it from MD on youtube i believe but the house was exactly like Evan believe it or not and if that makes any sense. A nice quaint traditional white house with black shutters i believe, that was renovated from top to bottom. It seemed to fit perfectly with Evan's mentality and perspective on unnecessary overabundance. Meaning there were no fancy sports cars like you see some Bodybuilders have or some freakishly large 5000 square foot house but it seemed the perfect fit for him and his family.

Lastly, it was awesome seeing Evan again and meeting his family including his daughter and fiancee, hopefully I nor my dad scared her daughter too bad bc she was a little shy but overall it was a great experience and am happy to say I will be able to cherish for a life time. I am also looking forward to seeing Evan in his next competition in his home town and Evan I will be sure to be there bud! Look forward to hearing from you and wish the best with your fathers recovery. And thank you for the advice you gave me on the 4th it really means a lot and you've given me a new perspective on whats really important and ways I should be bettering myself. Please animal community feel free to leave me or Evan any questions on this post."

1/4/13
    "On thursday the 3rd my dad took me to get a PET scan to see if any cancer had spread this was a big one that could change my life. Because if it had spread that meant additional chemotherapy and possible radiation. A regiment I know all too well. However, I recently got back the results the next day and my PET scan showed a positive outcome and I am happy/overjoyed/relieved to say I am *Currently cancer free! I starred it because right now I have no signs of cancer in my body however as anyone who knows a thing or two about cancer, too many times does it come back and out of remission. So I am taking positive steps in making sure I kick this thing in the ass as much as possible and show it no mercy through an even better/stricter diet such as more veges, exercise, and positive/motivational books and audiotapes. To make sure I stay in the lead of this thing. In the end I know I will defeat this deadly rare disease and keep following my dream to eventually become an IFBB pro bodybuilder."

great stuff thanks Universal!

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    great stuff thanks Universal!

Amazin the degree to which Ox has reached out to Chris for sure...

Beach Body

Good stuf

Wow...thank you for this! worth a read

Nobody

I'm glad to hear that. That's good. My uncle had to do Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery in singapore. I hope he will like you back to health soon.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789