Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 29

Thread: New Alexey Lesukov Video - Back Training

  1. #1
    Amateur Threat Natzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,749
    Gender
    Male

    Default New Alexey Lesukov Video - Back Training


  2. #2
    Titan Sexybeast777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16,654
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    He is so huge, he is the next Markus Ruhl
    Plus bi also means i have more choices than you, thats all._DKalban

  3. #3
    Spotter TreyMik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    183
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Needs to stop trying to grow! Worry about shape, symmetry and his conditioning off season and prep.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyMik View Post
    Needs to stop trying to grow! Worry about shape, symmetry and his conditioning off season and prep.
    Exactly!!!!! You'll see what I wrote about him in my next Euro-Muscle Scene MD column next issue mate...
    UK MARKET MANAGER FOR RONNIE COLEMAN SIGNATURE SERIES! YEAH BUDDY!!!!
    Am NOW on Instagram, add me - 'GILES_RCSS'

  5. #5
    Iron Addict alexxxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    3,347
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyMik View Post
    Needs to stop trying to grow! Worry about shape, symmetry and his conditioning off season and prep.
    lol at you telling him what to do

  6. #6
    Spotter TreyMik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    183
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Exactly!!!!! You'll see what I wrote about him in my next Euro-Muscle Scene MD column next issue mate...
    Ill definitely check it out bro!

  7. #7
    Spotter TreyMik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    183
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    lol at you telling him what to do
    By the looks of your pic all over this board, I can probably tell you a few things to help you also buddy!

  8. #8
    Iron Addict alexxxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    3,347
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyMik View Post
    By the looks of your pic all over this board, I can probably tell you a few things to help you also buddy!
    then please do but don't try to tell alexey what to do when your not at his level

  9. #9
    Spotter TreyMik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    183
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    then please do but don't try to tell alexey what to do when your not at his level
    Wasnt trying to tell him what to do...just giving my opinion and ass pirates like yourself always want to say stupid crap.

  10. #10
    Titan RMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,645
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    He is so huge, he is the next Markus Ruhl
    You're both about the same size.
    Dave415 trains while I sit scratching my nuts. How it should be.

  11. #11
    Iron Addict alexxxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    3,347
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyMik View Post
    Wasnt trying to tell him what to do...just giving my opinion and ass pirates like yourself always want to say stupid crap.
    lol i was being nice and you're still a douche pffff

  12. #12
    Heisenberg.
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyMik View Post
    Needs to stop trying to grow! Worry about shape, symmetry and his conditioning off season and prep.
    agreed,he has the mass already just needs to focus on his conditioning

  13. #13
    Amateur Threat
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Guys.. No offense but this guy only know one way to train.. Heavy and intense.. That's what he's about.. To tell him not to train so heavy and to worry about detail is silly.. It ain't gonna happen.. He needs to train the way he likes and bring better conditioning.. That's all.. Plus it ain't gonna get too much bigger anyway... He's about at his genetic limit I would guess.

  14. #14
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    6,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LATS View Post
    Guys.. No offense but this guy only know one way to train.. Heavy and intense.. That's what he's about.. To tell him not to train so heavy and to worry about detail is silly.. It ain't gonna happen.. He needs to train the way he likes and bring better conditioning.. That's all.. Plus it ain't gonna get too much bigger anyway... He's about at his genetic limit I would guess.
    Yep. He is already destroying his physique, playing the size game.

  15. #15

    Default

    kid is huge no doubt about n will def live up to name mass monster but hes blowing out all his lines n gettin to big needs to focus more on condition has tons of size he comes in top grainy hard condition he will be one to beat for sure

  16. #16
    Beach Body CrazyBaldhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    987
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Dat gut. Dat baby face. Dat height.

    Quote Originally Posted by LATS View Post
    Guys.. No offense but this guy only know one way to train.. Heavy and intense..
    No offense but he must've spent a grand total of 5 minutes actually lifting in that video. The rest of it he was just chatting to the cam. And I witnessed no heavy lifting being done at all.

  17. #17
    Mini Forklift Ⓥ
    Guest

    Default

    This is one of those guy that looked so much better years ago. Now he just looks like a blimp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •