Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hey guys! If you guys have any questions feel free to contact us here!

Default Hey guys! If you guys have any questions feel free to contact us here!

Hey MD! We just wanted to let you guys know that if you had any questions regarding our products, please feel free to post them up here!

Quote Originally Posted by MhpRep View Post
    Hey MD! We just wanted to let you guys know that if you had any questions regarding our products, please feel free to post them up here!
    I dont really use supps anymore but MHP def one of my favorites supp companies. If i was a competitive BBer i would love to be sponsored by them.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Thanks brother! I know being there rep people are going to assume my posts my not be sincere, but I have pics of me using there products for the last few years! I was stoked to be brought onto the team! I know you don't use supps much anymore, but I'd say look into our Isofast and Myo-X! You wont be dissappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by MhpRep View Post
    Thanks brother! I know being there rep people are going to assume my posts my not be sincere, but I have pics of me using there products for the last few years! I was stoked to be brought onto the team! I know you don't use supps much anymore, but I'd say look into our Isofast and Myo-X! You wont be dissappointed!
    How did you become a rep?
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Honestly I started off doing a Dark Rage/Dark Matter contest for them that they had presented here on MD. Ever since then I stood in contact with them and offered my services whenever they were needed. Out of nowhere a position opened up and they thought of me first and the rest is history!