Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PBW: "IS ANYONE BETTING AGAINST DEXTER?" (LISTEN NOW)

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Ive met him on a few occasions and he wasnt close to cocky. Shit, my mom ordered me his video a few Christmases ago and he actually called her back to make sure i got the vid. I mean, is Dexter any more cocky than Shawn or Flex were?
    They (Flex & Shawn) were not mentioned by the original poster who started the "Dexter being arrogant" statement. I just responded with my opinion like he did, but you only singled me out. If you are sad about it, then I hope you get over it, fast. I have seen Dexter on several occasions express cocky behavior. If you want to me to mention a couple to start, I will, but I don't think it is necessary seeing that I want him to win this show (2012 Masters O). I am SURE Dexter is a very nice guy. I never said he was not cool. I was simply saying that I have seen him be arrogant on occasions, that is it (nothing more). By the way, I have always liked your style/taste. I love the nice phat asses you post, often. BigMikeCox, I like Dexter. Have a wonderful "Phat Ass" time at the Masters O. Peace.

I love it when people are "quite" or a "introverted" and they are classified as being arrogant. I've talked to Dexter twice at the Olympia and he is one of the coolest most down to earth dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    I love it when people are "quite" or a "introverted" and they are classified as being arrogant. I've talked to Dexter twice at the Olympia and he is one of the coolest most down to earth dudes.
    Same here mate, he was cool as...
    UK MARKET MANAGER FOR RONNIE COLEMAN SIGNATURE SERIES! YEAH BUDDY!!!!
    Am NOW on Instagram, add me - 'GILES_RCSS'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123