Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: My life

I heard that....hope his prices stay that cheap......This is not related to training but I have a job interview this Thursday...I hope this year is different than last and I can get this one.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    Can't beat a cheap cycle that's workin...
    ture story

Loving this cycle NPP is legit....I know it is not that impressive but yesterday I was deadlifting and got 315 for a set of 12 and could have easily been 20 no lie....then I followed it up with a set of 405 for 8...getting close to my old numbers....And I have decided to throw a tren/msten combo for the last 30 days of cycle.

if only for 30 days, I would assume a fairly stiff does?

They would need to all ace or prop esters to work in that short of time.

Also, are you gonna run tren and deca together? Make sure you have something on hand to control prolactin sides if you don't already....

They would need to all ace or prop esters to work in that short of time.

Also, are you gonna run tren and deca together? Make sure you have something on hand to control prolactin sides if you don't already....
    Yea thought about getting the product by the company in your sig...I like the formeron....Its 20mg trenavar and 5 mg of mstem

care to give me your opinion on dosage and length of dosage for the prolactin usealittle

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    Yea thought about getting the product by the company in your sig...I like the formeron....Its 20mg trenavar and 5 mg of mstem

Yeah, there stuff works. I didn't want to say "use this" cuz I get a lot of shit for pushin BLR for the higher ups cuz there not a payed sponsor... But yes, great products sense you brought it up.

Yeah, there stuff works. I didn't want to say "use this" cuz I get a lot of shit for pushin BLR for the higher ups cuz there not a payed sponsor... But yes, great products sense you brought it up.
    Okay thanks a lot....I still need to get a liver supp as well....this is still about a month away from me running it so I have time to acquire these items and if i don't use them this cycle can always jump start my next cycle with it

i have used the formeron before and it worked great for me. i will be using it again next cycle. this cycle i am using another compound, i like to see how i react to different things.
    never used the other stuff from them.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Okay so I may not be adding in the oral at the end...money is tight right now and not sure if I can get the prolactin....what I may do is after this cycle cruise for about 30-45 days...then run a short 30 day blast with the oral on its own (with a cruise test dose) just to see the effects.

I know you guys have mentioned NPP makes the joints feel better which I clearly notices on squats today...I didn't need to wrap up on my warm-up sets like I have before....It may be because I am per-exhuasting my legs with hack squats before squats and they are really warmed up...but what is it in the NPP that helps the joints

where you been man?
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Sorry I have been pretty busy lately....going through interviews on a new job....I think my final one is tomorrow at 11:00 but everything is great.....I have been leaning out and getting stronger as well...I will update fully Saturday when I have the time....I plan on getting back to doing this everyday since I am in a better place mentally right now...well if I dont get the job I will probably be in a bad place haha but I am staying positive

welcome back and good luck on the interview man

Thanks a lot....I just hope they dont drug test me for elevated test levels ha...I will pass everything else

My back seems to be good as well.....I set weight goals and set a deadline of April 24th to deadlift 500 lbs.....got 455 after I pre exhausted my legs with leg presses and high rep deads....really thinking the 500 lbs will be easy...My previous high before my injury was around 475 give or take a couple....ahaha 5 years and only adding 25 pounds on a movement ha...injuries happen my form is a lot better still not close to perfect....Even though 500 isnt impressive I will try and get someone to video tape it and at least provide a link...Not very good at embedding

Good luck on the interview.

Well I think the interview went well....It is between me and 4 others...I was told they would let me know either way...Hopefully by Monday but was never given a specific time....It is just an entry level accounting position but it is a step in the right direction, and would be a good increase in pay.

No weight training today just cardio.....Tomorrow I have legs will report on the workout...and I am suppose to be going to IHOP tomorrow with a friend...been forever since I have had pancakes it is going to be good

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast