Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: My life

ooooooooo weeeeee, tha's a lot cardio. lol .
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

yea my legs are tired all the time...but when I go and do legs and get my warm up sets out of the way doesnt seem to effect it that much...just end up getting bored and figure why not...trying to start to cut anyways and since I am on cycle probably wont waste that much muscle as long as my rest and nutrition are good

No lift today...went out again last night and did back bi's and tri's reduced overall weight used and increased reps....I have been doing this the last 2 weeks...I am off thursdays and usually dont have anyone to hang with so all i do is eat, sleep, and train.....I go by feel on my second session and skip it completely if i have any shoulder pain or stiffness from the mornings workouts after my naps.

Today marks 1 week without a phone call from the company...they said they would let me know either way and last I heard they had it narrowed down to 3 earlier in the week...I really hope today is the day and I get good news instead of bad....will keep you guys posted.

good luck with that job, bud.

Seated Squats (bench is just below parallel)
    bar, 135,185,185,225 x10
    Regular Squats 225 2 sets of 12 315,335 x5 365x4 back was tight this morning
    Leg press 4,6,8,10 plates x 25 then repped out 6 plates for 50 legs were burnt
    Leg ext leg curl super set 4 sets of 15 4 holes down on each
    SLDL 95,115,135 x 10
    Calves and Abs

Cardio 1HR 30min total

Cardio 1hr. 30 min

Bench- 225x10,315x5,315x5,335x4 failed twice at 365 need more tricep getting off chest no problem upper half stalled out
    Incline DB press- all sets of 12 80,90,100 2 sets
    Pec Deck- sets of 15 100, 125x3 sets
    Cable crossovers sets of 12 2 holes down then 3 sets of 3 holes down
    Pulldowns in front sets of 12 6,7,8,9 holes down
    Barbell rows sets of 10 135,185,225,245
    Close grip machine rows, half way down the stack, the whole stack, stack+25lbs, stack+45lb plate
    Pulldowns behind head same as in front

90 min cardio..... WTF man. that would kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    90 min cardio..... WTF man. that would kill me.
    To me it is really not that bad...Its on a stationary bike with a padded seat and back rest....I have always been in great aerobic shape ever since my sophmore year of high school

Fuck.... Cardio has never EVER! Been my thing.

think that's why I do PLn... No endurance needed.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    Fuck.... Cardio has never EVER! Been my thing.

think that's why I do PLn... No endurance needed.
    Ha Yea...I bet my strength numbers would climb so much faster if I didn't do so much...My next pure bulk I am only going to do about 30 min 3-4 days a week.

Cardio 1 hr 15min

Arms did alternating Tricep movement with Bicep

CGB 185x15, 225x12, 245x10, 275x5
    Everything else is 12-15 reps
    Straight Bar Curl 65,85,105,115
    Close grip tricep ext 2holes then 3 sets of 3
    Laying down concentration curl 3,4,5,5 holes down
    Skull crusher into close grip press 75,85,96,105
    EZ bar curl same weight as above
    Tricep Ext off maching 3,4,5,6 holes down
    Straight bar cable curls 3,4,4,3 holes down
    Finished with forearm and ab work

And a random question

The company I am waiting to hear back from promised they would call no matter what...I made it to the final interview and it was down to me and 2 other people. It has been one work week for them. How much longer would you personally give it before you contact them and ask if the position has been filled? I do not want to come off as being pushy but some people think that shows interest on my part...it could help or hurt me or just be indifferent...I really wish they would call ha.

If you have a contact at the company, call that person. If not, call the person you last spoke with. I don't think it is being too pushy to check in to see if they can give you an idea when they will make their decision. After all if you had another job interview (entirely likely), you would not want to waste your time with that if you got this job and it is your dream job. They'll understand and will probably appreciate your being proactive.

ya man call back. also in future if ever needed, asking when you might expect to hear back from them isn't a bad way to end you interview when they ask if you have any questions, a guy not afraid to ask questions is better then someone who assumes he already ahs the answers in my expperience giving interviews

and seriously brother 90 mins cardio wtf, not unless its sex lol...u have a contest coming up shortly?

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    And a random question

The company I am waiting to hear back from promised they would call no matter what...I made it to the final interview and it was down to me and 2 other people. It has been one work week for them. How much longer would you personally give it before you contact them and ask if the position has been filled? I do not want to come off as being pushy but some people think that shows interest on my part...it could help or hurt me or just be indifferent...I really wish they would call ha.
    yeah man i'd call, don't think its' being pushy.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Thanks everyone will I will give them a call...I did ask if they would get back to me no matter what and the guy said yes...i am just being anxious...and no contest....I just like to exercise and as long as my strength and intensity in the gym doesn't suffer I figure why not keep the cardiovascular health building as well.

ha and I have had sex for over a hour and half a couple times and to be honest it kind of feels pointless ..she usually wants you to stop because she has gotten off a couple times and it is plain tiring haha....no bragging either have always been able to bust and come straight back for some reason...well most of the time haha had a couple situations haha

Cardio only today

Opened my last vial of npp which really makes me think about planning my next blast (addict? maybe ha)...will cruise for 6-8 weeks..goal for now will always be lean growth...I dont think I need a full on cut...I am not fat and my body composition is slowly improving in time.
    Possible cycles- all roughly 10-12 weeks

500mg test + 200mg tren ace eod

500mg test+ 200 mg tren ace eod with dbol start and possible finish at 50 mg daily 4 weeks each

500 mg test + 100mg tren ace + 100 mg mast p eod

500 mg test + 250 mg npp eod with kicker and finisher dbol

Going to keep test at 500 mg this blast and see if I notice a difference will bump it up to my usual 750 if needed

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast