Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: My life

Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    Very intense workout, bud!
    Thanks and thanks for following...i will list weights with my next couple of workouts so it gives everyone a general idea and then i will go back to just listing the exercises...it will be kind of tough on some because his weight stacks don't have #'s very old school gym love it though

keep pushing hard brother, take no prisoners.....drag your ass out of that gym when done keep that food pouring in and you have to love what comes next......greatness

Morning cardio
    today is my "optional" leg day....Will probably hit the gym after my second nap...workout is usually high reps, lower weights, high volume....seems to be doing me good adding this second day of legs in...but if i walk in and feel like my back can handle another heavy day then I will push the weight.

I go to an old school gym, too. And I have my own basement gym (dumbbells, barbells squat rack, bench with inclines and seated military options etc.). It's nice not to have to drive anywhere when I workout.

I like my gym because you know if people go there they are there to train...it has everything you need...barely any heat in the winter and never any air conditioning...wouldn't have it any other way keeps all the non serious people out...I mean it wouldn't hurt to keep it a little warmer in the winter haha but i love the heat in the summer times

Dead Lifts- every weight is 2 sets of
    135,225,275.....315 for 3 sets of 10
    Hack Squat/legpress- Each weight is 2 sets of 30 reps 4 plates,6plates,
    Each weight is 2 sets of 20 reps 8 plates, 10 plates
    then dropped back down to 6 plates and did 2 sets repped out
    then i just did standing calf raises and seated raises

Cardio was done in the morning

F heat!.... i would much rather be cold then hot. when cold you can always cover up. but being hot, what you gonna do get naked?!?! then what? your gonna burn your boy bits.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    F heat!.... i would much rather be cold then hot. when cold you can always cover up. but being hot, what you gonna do get naked?!?! then what? your gonna burn your boy bits.
    Yea i see what your saying there but it gets so cold there your hands freeze gripping the barbells and stuff....and i am way more vascular in the heat it looks better ha

Flat Bench Press 225x15,275x12,295x10,315x5,335x1
    Incline dumbbell press 80'sx12,90'sx12,100'sx12,110's(could be 120's not marked)x10
    Cable Crossovers- 2,3,4,4 holes down all sets of 15
    Flat Dumbbell Fly's- 40'sx12, 3 sets of 50'sx12 went slow concentrated on contraction
    Lat Ext- 2,3,4,4 holes downx12
    Lat Pull downs infront- 6,8,10 holes down x20 14 holesx10
    T-bar row 2,3,4,4, plates x15 reps
    Super-set of Lat pulldowns behind head with push-ups 12 reps each 6 holes down on the lat pull downs

O and cardio in the morning

CGB
    Tricep Push downs
    Overhead Tricep Ext
    E-z Bar skullcrushers into close grip press
    Alt DB curl
    Machine Concentrated Curls
    Alt Hammers
    EZ-Bar curls
    forearms abs
    Cardio in the morning

Cardio early morning and another session in the afternoon no weights

curious as to why 2 cardio session and no weights today?

Tuesdays and Fridays are always scheduled off days from weights...and i was bored before work so i decided to get an extra session of cardio in. I actually enjoy cardio and since I am aiming towards leaning out I figured an extra 40 min here and there wont hurt to much

unlikely going to hurt you too much, but sometimes your body(and mind) just needs a break from everything and just eat and sleep for a day or 2 to heal up

Quote Originally Posted by madtrapper View Post
    unlikely going to hurt you too much, but sometimes your body(and mind) just needs a break from everything and just eat and sleep for a day or 2 to heal up

Yea i know what you mean....I am just really trying to push it right now...will settle down a week or two before my blast and get ready for it.

Morning Cardio

Deadlift
    Seated Squats
    Hack Squats
    Leg curls
    Seated and Standing calf raises

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast