Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: My life

leg days are always shit days......

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    Yea I actually competed in High School....my numbers should be higher than what they are but I couldn't push it hard for a couple years because i injured myself shortly after I graduated....I pulled my back in 8 spots (so they say) and jerked that vein that runs from your pelvis through your stomach....almost required surgery but i lucked out and didn't have to do it.

I just started deadlifting and squating again about 6 months ago.

Now I wasn't close to your numbers ahah....I could pull 475, squat 405, and bench 300...raw and at the time naturally...I always think what if I didn't hurt myself....I wouldn't be a pro but would definitely be able to show up to adult shows and have fun doing them.
    for real renos, solid solid lifts

Quote Originally Posted by madtrapper View Post
    for real renos, solid solid lifts
    Thanks man....I am a life long lifter (well I am pretty sure I am going to be)...I just want to get as big and as strong as my genetics will let me without abusing the hell out of drugs....I mean I am probably going to stay on for good but nothing crazy...I would like to compete in about a year or 2....want to be a little bigger and way more dense

I can definitely tell the difference between resting saturday and lifting.
    Cardio in the morning

Bench-225x15,275x10,295x8,315x3,335x1,365 failed
    DB Flat Press- Sets of 12 80's,100's,110's then another set of 8 with 110's
    Cables- 2 sets of 15 at 3 holes down 2 sets of 12 at 4 holes down
    Just a bunch of variations on pulldowns for lats mostly....my back "thickness" was worked last night with dead lifts....Sets of 12 to 15 on the pull downs 4 movements 4 sets a piece

IMO after the 335 take smaller jumps, and not to max out at every workout. singles are ok but not maxin out at every chest day.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    IMO after the 335 take smaller jumps, and not to max out at every workout. singles are ok but not maxin out at every chest day.
    Yea I will take that advice for sure....I will probably not go over 315 until i can get it 8-10 times....I will probably incorporate a drop set my last set 315,225,135 I use to do this too....provides a pretty good pump ha

yeah.... 315 prop to 225 then drop to 135 worked great for pump. take only the time you need to take the weight off the bar then get back to the next set, or have someone do it for you. last time i did that i was doin i think 315 for 6-7 then 225 for about the same and 12-15 on the 135, thats with someone takin the wheels off the bar for me so rest was limited.

Has to be a quick update today....Did cardio in the morning then hit Bi's, Tri's, and abs

Cycle Notes- Not sure if it is the gear kicking in already (4th injection today) or the fact I added 6g Citrulline Malate pre-workout but my muscles seem to have a fuller, more pumped look.

Off day for the weights just an Elliptical Session

Morning Cardio

Squats 2 sets of 12 reps 225, 2 sets of 10 at 275, 2 sets of 10 at 315
    Leg Ext. 4 holes down 15 reps 4 sets
    Seated Squats with feet as close as possible 2 sets of 10 at 135, 2 sets of 10 at 155
    Leg Ext. again same as before
    Leg Curls 3,4,5,6 holes down 12 reps each set
    Finished out with calves

has to be another quick update sorry
    Cardio in the a.m. then shoulders, traps, bi's and tri's (super-set pump sets)

Nothing exciting just cardio....plan on taking tomorrow off as well to see if my CNS feels better on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    Morning Cardio

Squats 2 sets of 12 reps 225, 2 sets of 10 at 275, 2 sets of 10 at 315
    Leg Ext. 4 holes down 15 reps 4 sets
    Seated Squats with feet as close as possible 2 sets of 10 at 135, 2 sets of 10 at 155
    Leg Ext. again same as before
    Leg Curls 3,4,5,6 holes down 12 reps each set
    Finished out with calves
    How long are you resting between sets? Cuz that's a lot of reps... That would kill me.

what do you use for pre workout?

ill pm you some details.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    How long are you resting between sets? Cuz that's a lot of reps... That would kill me.
    If i am lifting by myself I usually keep it to 45 seconds not except for the main power movements I will take a little longer, but if i have a partner as soon as his set is over i hop right back in....for squats it is a little longer for me to re-wrap my knees....It helps having a partner close to your strength.

Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    what do you use for pre workout?

ill pm you some details.
    Just sent you a pm but right now i Take PES Alphamie with 8g of bulk citrulline malate....I have Juggernut HP coming in an order was B1G1 couldn't pas sit up

My partner (brother) gets gassed on our later sets so his reps are lower but he is pretty close in strength in the power movements except deads....and he doesn't get low enough for squats and i try and get him to go lower but I think its an ego thing with him

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast