Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: My life

Not really sure how today will pan out as far as training but so far all I have done is cardio and I don't plan on doing anything else

Elliptical broke this morning so I went to the gym early and did Chest/Back and his stair stepper....was in a blind rage for the most part haha

Fired into my quad today....the pain in not that bad at all.....Figured i really need to start rotating spots will probably go quad, quad, glute, glute

you do cardio at your home for the most part?
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Yes I always do it at home except recently...my gym is really old there is a old stair stepper that I have been using it is actually hydrolic driven...Then he has an old scwin stationary and about a 1996 stationary bike...

Today I did arms forearms and abs..Will list weights in the future just kind of been in a little hurry

Cycle Notes- The shit has to be kicking in now. The weights are feeling lighter and I am able to do more reps at my later sets....and with this only being my 3rd week I hope this is just the tip of the iceberg (cliche i know)..

Going to wal-mart today and picking me up another elliptical

Nothing to exciting today...Just some cardio....Had my life flash before my eyes yesterday haha...my breaks locked up on me (I am guessing from the weather) and i about drove out in front of a semi going about 60 mph....talk about increase heart rate.

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    Nothing to exciting today...Just some cardio....Had my life flash before my eyes yesterday haha...my breaks locked up on me (I am guessing from the weather) and i about drove out in front of a semi going about 60 mph....talk about increase heart rate.
    just saw a video on facebook from a state trooper cam of just that very scenario.....btw the SUV basically exploded (not a fire ball) but was instantly reduced to little pieces like it was made of plywood, glad to see your still around to post about cycle brother

Quote Originally Posted by madtrapper View Post
    just saw a video on facebook from a state trooper cam of just that very scenario.....btw the SUV basically exploded (not a fire ball) but was instantly reduced to little pieces like it was made of plywood, glad to see your still around to post about cycle brother
    Thanks man...Yea at least i am pretty sure I would have not suffered if I would have got hit.

Morning Cardio
    Deads- 2 sets of 225x12, 315x15, 315x12
    Leg Press/Hack 20 reps each set 4,6,8,10 plates
    Actual hack Squat- sets of 10 25's each side then 2 sets of 50's each side...I have no clue but the sled if heavy
    Leg Ext 20 reps 3,4,4,4, holes down
    Leg Curls 12 reps- 3,6,7,4, holes down
    Standing Claf Raises

Had to get a stationary bike for cardio...The only problem I have with it is you don't burn the same amount of calories in the same amount of time as other machines. But I need to concentrate more on diet anyways. I suffer from depression and some shit has been happening causing me to stay off my plan. I don't eat shitty foods mostly oats and p.b. but if you consume to many calories doesn't matter what it is it will turn to fat.

But i am slowly getting right mentally and should be right back on track in a day or 2.

How is the bodyweight how much Have you Gained? I know you're trying to keep it clean but still... Weight is good for a yardstick

I have gained roughly 5 pounds....weighted 240 at the start and not sitting around 245....my main goal is to really recomp if i can...I definitely don't want to add much more fat ha.

Cardio as always
    Standing Military Press- after warm ups 135x12,155x12,185x6,185x3
    Seated DB Press Slow and concentrated on tension super set with Laterals 10 on press 12 of laterals
    50's,15's; 55's,20's; 60's,20's; 70's,20's
    Bent over flys sets of 12- 15,20,20,20
    Cable Rear delt pull Sets of 12 2,3,4 holes down
    Front Raises 10 reps 20's, 25's, 30's
    Super set Rope tricep pulldowns with machine cable curl 5 sets of 10 each 3 holes down on each movement
    Front Shrugs 3 sets of 185 really slow squeeze at the top
    DB shrugs 4 sets of 12 at 95lbs

I dont know what the hell is going on...I can't seem to stick to my diet he of late....I have never really had trouble sticking to a plan for a long long time.....I know its all just in my head and I am not sure how to handle it.....I may take a break from this log for a little bit so it is one less thing I will have on my mind....I am not sure but I am switching this up as of tomorrow. I was eating carbs with 5 of the 6 meals but i am going to try a different strategy....I am also removing all protein powders and oats.....I am use to eating 200g of carbs a day spreading it out over 5 meals and the my 6th meal is a protein fat combo....Now i am going to place all my carbs pre and post probably a 40g/80g split reducing my carbs to 120g and add one serving of saffel flower oil with a chicken breast meal to raise my fats a little. I will see if this change helps.

lol.... it happens to alot of peiople while on.

I have been on track the last 4 days with my plan but I am not ready to celebrate yet.....At about the 2 week point I will be ready to say I am ready

ok so how are things going? appetite, training drive, gains still up? any new additions to stack on horizon? keep us posted brother

Well I think it is officially kicked in....I feel more in the zone than ever during training....my appetite is more under control now I am less depressed....I am making solid gains in my legs and chest area...Been hitting them two areas hard........and I may be tossing an msten/tren oral combo the last 4 weeks......My training is going very well...I am really pleased with this cycle especially for the prices I paid for it.

Can't beat a cheap cycle that's workin...

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast