Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Universal Recommendation

Default Universal Recommendation

I'm a user of some of your products, which I believe happen to be the best in the industry. I just have one recommendation if I could: I believe Animal Omega should come in 44 paks instead of the current 30. I believe this because it is a foundation supplement like Animal Pak which already comes in 44. It would just make more sense since most use both of these products and this way one wouldn't be running out of one before the other.

Thanks

That is a solid suggestion bro. I will pass it on.

In general the foundational Animal supps like Pak, Flex and Nitro come in 44 serving containers. Even Rage does as well.

Omega is certainly a core, basic supplement (one I use religiously) and having 44 packs of it in a single can would make sense. Obviously though, putting almost 50% more product in each can would drive up the price, which would certainly be a consideration for most consumers.

Peace, G

Quote Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post

In general the foundational Animal supps like Pak, Flex and Nitro come in 44 serving containers. Even Rage does as well.

Omega is certainly a core, basic supplement (one I use religiously) and having 44 packs of it in a single can would make sense. Obviously though, putting almost 50% more product in each can would drive up the price, which would certainly be a consideration for most consumers.

Peace, G
    Thanks for the reply.

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post

Peace, G
    agree with ya G...but im all for a 44 pack of omega!