Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 150

Thread: What's up with MD's vids??

  1. #69
    Atlas
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    12,326
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Adina do you threaten to not bake the guys cookies if they don't film videos?

  2. #70
    Editor-in-Chief Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter McGough View Post
    Guys, let me tell you: Adina's a bloody machine ...... with a big smile.
    Kind way of saying workaholic!

    Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    Adina do you threaten to not bake the guys cookies if they don't film videos?
    That's why I get all those videos! They want the cookies - the chocolate chip oreo ones!

  3. #71
    Iron Addict FLIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    Kind way of saying workaholic!



    That's why I get all those videos! They want the cookies - the chocolate chip oreo ones!
    Chocolate chip Oreo cookies??? That sounds amazing!

  4. #72
    Editor-in-Chief Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    Chocolate chip Oreo cookies??? That sounds amazing!

  5. #73
    Beach Body cutlerdisciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    499
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    thanks adina! keep them rollin'

  6. #74

    Default

    Had a good talk with Adina in Miami and I know I've been quiet on the Euro-Muscle Scene videos of late but in 2013 that's gonna change BIG TIME!!! Adina and myself will keep you all regularly updated...
    UK MARKET MANAGER FOR RONNIE COLEMAN SIGNATURE SERIES! YEAH BUDDY!!!!
    Am NOW on Instagram, add me - 'GILES_RCSS'

  7. #75
    Iron Addict FLIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Had a good talk with Adina in Miami and I know I've been quiet on the Euro-Muscle Scene videos of late but in 2013 that's gonna change BIG TIME!!! Adina and myself will keep you all regularly updated...
    Awesome Giles! Seems like guys over there follow a little different training and diet strategies. It would be cool to see some of the up and coming lads!

  8. #76
    Iron Addict FLIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    I need that recipe Adina!! Lol

  9. #77
    Editor-in-Chief Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    I need that recipe Adina!! Lol
    You have to use this recipe, because regular dough flattens out like flying saucers!

    Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

    Ingredients:
    2 sticks softened butter
    3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
    1 Cup granulated sugar
    2 large eggs
    1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
    3 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    10 oz bag chocolate chips
    1 bag Double Stuff Oreo Cookies


    Directions:

    Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

    Usa an electric mixer to cream butter and sugars until well combined.

    Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix until well-combined.

    In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda.

    Slowly add the dry ingreditents to the wet ingredients. Mix until just combined and add in chocolate chips.

    Using a cookie scoop, take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie. Seal the edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough.

    Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking. ****I used an Airbake pan with no parchment and baked several minutes longer. You know what a done cookie looks like....take it out then!

    Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.

    Makes about 2 dozen VERY LARGE Cookies.

    TIPS and VARIATIONS:


    You can used roughly chopped Oreo Cookies in the place of chocolate chips in your standard chocolate chip cookie recipe for a fun variation - for this or regular chocolate chip cookies.

    You can use any mini candy bar in place of the Oreo Cookies!

  10. #78
    Editor-in-Chief Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35,115

    Default

    Hopefully you saw that a Dallas McCarver video went up today:
    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...s-at-The-Mecca

    We added an updated article to this Evan Centopani video:

    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...-After-Surgery

    There will be a Lloyd Dollar training video posted in the morning.

  11. #79
    Iron Addict FLIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    You have to use this recipe, because regular dough flattens out like flying saucers!

    Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

    Ingredients:
    2 sticks softened butter
    3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
    1 Cup granulated sugar
    2 large eggs
    1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
    3 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    10 oz bag chocolate chips
    1 bag Double Stuff Oreo Cookies


    Directions:

    Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

    Usa an electric mixer to cream butter and sugars until well combined.

    Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix until well-combined.

    In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda.

    Slowly add the dry ingreditents to the wet ingredients. Mix until just combined and add in chocolate chips.

    Using a cookie scoop, take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie. Seal the edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough.

    Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking. ****I used an Airbake pan with no parchment and baked several minutes longer. You know what a done cookie looks like....take it out then!

    Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.

    Makes about 2 dozen VERY LARGE Cookies.

    TIPS and VARIATIONS:


    You can used roughly chopped Oreo Cookies in the place of chocolate chips in your standard chocolate chip cookie recipe for a fun variation - for this or regular chocolate chip cookies.

    You can use any mini candy bar in place of the Oreo Cookies!
    Thank you Adina! That was really nice of you. I'm gonna make em for my wife for Christmas Merry Christmas!!

  12. #80
    ANIMAL naturalguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,128

    Default

    Adina is awesome and does a great job

  13. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter McGough View Post
    Guys, let me tell you: Adina's a bloody machine ...... with a big smile.
    Umm Peter, ya don't think maybe she's a T1000 sent back from the future by Skynet to terminate Sarah Connor do ya? It's possible.







    UK MARKET MANAGER FOR RONNIE COLEMAN SIGNATURE SERIES! YEAH BUDDY!!!!
    Am NOW on Instagram, add me - 'GILES_RCSS'

  14. #82
    Editor-in-Chief Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Adina is awesome and does a great job
    Thank you! 76 days till the cage hits the Arnold!

  15. #83
    Editor-in-Chief Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35,115

    Default

    A Lloyd Dollar video just went up this morning:
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...pro-debut.html

    I'm waiting for our Arnold Classic 2013 section to be built. When it's ready, the first of our Arnold videos will go up - Shawn Ray w/Dan Solomon. A trailer from the new Arnold Classic DVD will also be included.

  16. #84

    Default

    Hmm, she hasn't responded, obviously has been programmed to not blow her cover...
    UK MARKET MANAGER FOR RONNIE COLEMAN SIGNATURE SERIES! YEAH BUDDY!!!!
    Am NOW on Instagram, add me - 'GILES_RCSS'

  17. #85
    Editor-in-Chief Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35,115

    Default

    I was just letting y'all talk amongst yourselves!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •