Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 150

Thread: What's up with MD's vids??

  1. #86
    Editor-in-Chief Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    33,014

    Default

    I was just letting y'all talk amongst yourselves!

  2. #87
    Beach Body EmekajOkammor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mickey Mouse Land
    Posts
    909
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    OMG! That looks addicting!
    Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

  3. #88
    Iron Addict FLIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,264

    Default

    I know right??

  4. #89
    Editor-in-Chief Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    33,014

    Default

    I had to stop bringing them to shows! I have so much equipment I have to carry on that I was having to bring an extra bag just for cookies! They are good. Jose Raymond ate like 3 or 4 before the night show at the New York Pro last year...then he asked for more. I told him, where's you diet guy, I need to check with him. I felt like his dealer, he was all like...I don't know. I NEED one more.

  5. #90
    Editor-in-Chief Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    33,014

    Default

    A Steve Kuclo video went up today:
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com/t...-training.html

    Going up next will be Jon Delarosa training with Akim Williams.

    We've got the first video ready for our Arnold section as well.

    Then I'm aiming to start our Dorian 3 Part series soon.

  6. #91
    Dedicated Noob JamesCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    17
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Whats going on with the MD Videos the last uploaded video was of Antoine from like weeks ago.....MD you're slacking!

  7. #92
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    MD.com
    Posts
    13,071
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCL View Post
    Whats going on with the MD Videos the last uploaded video was of Antoine from like weeks ago.....MD you're slacking!
    Did you read through this thread? Md is pumping out videos like crazy. Look at the post above yours

  8. #93
    Dedicated Noob JamesCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    17
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8 View Post
    Did you read through this thread? Md is pumping out videos like crazy. Look at the post above yours
    I skimmed through, they arent uploading videos to the main page I always watch my videos from MD, where the hell are they posting them?

  9. #94
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    MD.com
    Posts
    13,071
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCL View Post
    I skimmed through, they arent uploading videos to the main page I always watch my videos from MD, where the hell are they posting them?
    I haven't checked the main page lately but if you just go to the top of no bull there are 4 videos that have been released within the last few days.

  10. #95
    Dedicated Noob JamesCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    17
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8 View Post
    I haven't checked the main page lately but if you just go to the top of no bull there are 4 videos that have been released within the last few days.
    I never come to the forums, just went to the bookmark I made for MD videos, but they haven't uploaded a video in weeks it seems.

    Hope they start uploading training videos back on the video page, skimming through forums for a video is a drag!

  11. #96
    Dedicated Noob JamesCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    17
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8 View Post
    I haven't checked the main page lately but if you just go to the top of no bull there are 4 videos that have been released within the last few days.
    Thanks though.

  12. #97
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    MD.com
    Posts
    13,071
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    Two videos up today:

    a quick announcement from Branch Warren

    http://www.musculardevelopment.com/t...d-classic.html

    Chris Darby training delts

    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...y-Delt-Workout

    Going up tomorrow - Jay's tour bus video

    In the works - monthly project with Victor
    Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    A Lloyd Dollar video just went up this morning:
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...pro-debut.html

    I'm waiting for our Arnold Classic 2013 section to be built. When it's ready, the first of our Arnold videos will go up - Shawn Ray w/Dan Solomon. A trailer from the new Arnold Classic DVD will also be included.
    These two as well James

  13. #98
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    MD.com
    Posts
    13,071
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCL View Post
    I never come to the forums, just went to the bookmark I made for MD videos, but they haven't uploaded a video in weeks it seems.

    Hope they start uploading training videos back on the video page, skimming through forums for a video is a drag!
    They usually are stuck right at the top of the page in no bull for several days or more after they are released so it makes them pretty easy to find as long as you're checking regularly

  14. #99
    Dedicated Noob JamesCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    17
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8 View Post
    They usually are stuck right at the top of the page in no bull for several days or more after they are released so it makes them pretty easy to find as long as you're checking regularly
    Thanks mate, I'll bookmark that forum.

  15. #100
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    MD.com
    Posts
    13,071
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCL View Post
    Thanks mate, I'll bookmark that forum.
    Cool, no problem my friend

  16. #101
    Spotter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    54
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    A Steve Kuclo video went up today:
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com/t...-training.html

    Going up next will be Jon Delarosa training with Akim Williams.

    We've got the first video ready for our Arnold section as well.

    Then I'm aiming to start our Dorian 3 Part series soon.
    When can we expect the delarosa video?

  17. #102
    Iron Addict FLIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,264

    Default

    Both Jay and Kuclo vids are awesome!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •