Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dexter the Master - Peter McGough's Prejudging Report

Default Dexter the Master - Peter McGough's Prejudging Report

Just checked the photos out and its pretty obvious Ed Nun and Mike Kefalianos have been shafted yet again and Toney Freeman has been over rated over Ed(shocker)This comp as results go was already decided before anybody stepped on stage any way lets all be honest!!!!! And i knw i am going to get hated for saying this but it needs to be said but the rules need to be changed before this becomes a joke as how can this be called a masters comp when neally all the top ten if not all of them are all still active pros and not retired from open comp like the old masters comp used to be when it was alot more imo exciting as we all knew what the result was going to be before they even stepped onstage.

Dex has got this in the bag, I don't like the arrogant sgit but he does look good
    Nothing is as powerful as all consuming desire - Jesse Marunde

Quote Originally Posted by Jamma View Post
    Dex has got this in the bag, I don't like the arrogant sgit but he does look good

I've met and spoke with Dexter a few times mate and I've never picked up on any arrogance, I'm hot on stuff like that cos I hate big ego's and arrogance and rudeness but Dex has always been tops when I've spoke to him...

i agree troy should have placed higher but he was smaller than the other guys imo and as we all know the bigger the better. i was surprised by dennis's showing! even though he had his flaws(back, distracting gut and conditioning) he looked really good. what was reall cool was the the amount of christmas tree's on stage; very cool to see them!

I just seem to get that impression of him, just few videos of him that I've watched he's said/done few things that I've thought, u arrogant shit! Could be wrong, just my impression
    Nothing is as powerful as all consuming desire - Jesse Marunde

Great report!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Jamma View Post
    I just seem to get that impression of him, just few videos of him that I've watched he's said/done few things that I've thought, u arrogant shit! Could be wrong, just my impression
    he IS a arrogant fuker!....TRUST ME...while he prollys has become a lil "less" over the last 2 years....but true story....few yrs back was at the arnold & was in the muscle tech line with me & my buddy & he was with his girl (which is hott lookin)
    got up 2 dexter & dude actually had the BALLZ 2 TRY & HIT ON MY DUDES BROAD!....i was like "u lil cock sucker!"...dexter has ALWAYS BEEN A LIL COCKY PRICK.....ALWAYS!...shit when he won the O....HE DID NOTHING 2 REPRESENT/PROMOTE B.B THAT YEAR AFTER!.....

Quote Originally Posted by wildathrill34 View Post
    he IS a arrogant fuker!....TRUST ME...while he prollys has become a lil "less" over the last 2 years....but true story....few yrs back was at the arnold & was in the muscle tech line with me & my buddy & he was with his girl (which is hott lookin)
    got up 2 dexter & dude actually had the BALLZ 2 TRY & HIT ON MY DUDES BROAD!....i was like "u lil cock sucker!"...dexter has ALWAYS BEEN A LIL COCKY PRICK.....ALWAYS!...shit when he won the O....HE DID NOTHING 2 REPRESENT/PROMOTE B.B THAT YEAR AFTER!.....
    Someone is jealous and insecure and it ain't dexter lol...

Quote Originally Posted by wildathrill34 View Post

typical fuckin' @%^&(*& !, always thought he was an arrogant lazy ass fuck just by the way he strolls out on stage. Same way he'd walk across the street if you were waiting there in your car. Pick up your damn feet.

you guy"s are a bunch of jelous peeon"s cause you can"t get where he"s at

Quote Originally Posted by musclebeast View Post
    you guy"s are a bunch of jelous peeon"s cause you can"t get where he"s at
    LMFAO!!!!.....yea right. the dudes a prick bottom line. my story was TRUE. & "jelousy" has NOTHING 2 do with it. just callin a spade a spade. i've met all the top B.B's over last 5yrs...& they were all pretty humble/nice dudes. but dex is ISN'T ONE OF EM!....