Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Shots from the Masters Mr. Olympia Finals - Dexter, Toney, Tricky and RONNIE COLEMAN POSING

Default Hot Shots from the Masters Mr. Olympia Finals - Dexter, Toney, Tricky and RONNIE COLEMAN POSING

damnnnn ronnie. you done fell off HARDCORE... I know he was guest posing so everyone stfu you can't how bad he looks... regardless of the olympia titles

Why does Ronnie do that? He needs to go out like Lee Haney or Dorian, but instead he keeps stepping on stage in horrible shape.

Quote Originally Posted by buffguy View Post
    Why does Ronnie do that? He needs to go out like Lee Haney or Dorian, but instead he keeps stepping on stage in horrible shape.
    because he enjoys it?

Spotter

For a minute I thought a stranger from the audience snuck on stage and then realized it was Ronnie Coleman, he doesn't look like a former Mr. Olympia champion to me. No shame in his game, kind of like Jason Giavonni......I wonder if Ronnie thinks he looks good? The way he poses you'd think so. More power to him if he doesn't mind looking like a FOOL.

Spotter

shut up haterz

ronnie is in best shape of his life!!!!!!!!

he did a smart move and went for lighter aesthetic look this year and deserved to win masters O.

Haters gonna hate

go ronnie!

Ronnie looks awful, but what do you expect. He has had injuries, surgery, lack of training. And that gut aint getting any smaller.

Ronnie Coleman and Sammir Bannout should have stayed in the audience to watch. Francis Benfatto looked great!

Nobody

Francis was a pure class: shape aesthetics, and posing . For his age he is way ahead big names like ronnie and samir who did a bad choice to step on the stage , if you're not ready just don't do it !

ronnie can you , let us remember you as the big nasty ronnie coleman the mass monster .keep the clothes on from here on !..

I feel weird after seeing Ronnie and Samir's photo's.........

Quote Originally Posted by ampamp75 View Post
    I feel weird after seeing Ronnie and Samir's photo's.........
    Aging isn't a nice thing.

All bodybuilders are arrogant, its takes alot of arrogance to stand on stage in a G-String, but Ronnie, they way he used to speak about his competitors and this showing of his, just goes to show, just how arrogant this guy is. This outing for Ronnie, reminds me of Greg Kovaks.
    "I say thee, nay." - Thor

Quote Originally Posted by lonesoldier54 View Post
    All bodybuilders are arrogant, its takes alot of arrogance to stand on stage in a G-String, but Ronnie, they way he used to speak about his competitors and this showing of his, just goes to show, just how arrogant this guy is. This outing for Ronnie, reminds me of Greg Kovaks.
    While I agree that it's a bit odd for him to step on stage in this kind of shape, at this point of his career, I'd just like to say that, in his prime, Ronnie earned every single bit of his "arrogance", and then some. Not only was he leagues above everybody else, and not only was he hands-down the best of his day, but he knew it, AND the other competitors knew it, AND they openly discussed it. I don't think there's been another reigning Mr. Olympia where people legitimately thought he was unbeatable. Dorian didn't get that kind of respect, Heath certainly doesn't, Cutler didn't, Jackson didn't. Honestly, I didn't follow the sport when Haney was at his peak, so maybe he did, I don't know. But in the 2003-and-beyond days, it was common to hear other competitors saying, "The rest of us are all competing for second, Ronnie is untouchable". And for a short while, he really was.

-lifepulse

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    While I agree that it's a bit odd for him to step on stage in this kind of shape, at this point of his career, I'd just like to say that, in his prime, Ronnie earned every single bit of his "arrogance", and then some. Not only was he leagues above everybody else, and not only was he hands-down the best of his day, but he knew it, AND the other competitors knew it, AND they openly discussed it. I don't think there's been another reigning Mr. Olympia where people legitimately thought he was unbeatable. Dorian didn't get that kind of respect, Heath certainly doesn't, Cutler didn't, Jackson didn't. Honestly, I didn't follow the sport when Haney was at his peak, so maybe he did, I don't know. But in the 2003-and-beyond days, it was common to hear other competitors saying, "The rest of us are all competing for second, Ronnie is untouchable". And for a short while, he really was.

-lifepulse
    Granted Ronnie should have placed no.1 at SOME of the olympia's, but not all of them, no way.

1998, Ronnie, easily, he was the best here, by far,

1999, Ronnie, easily again, he was still the best, by far,

2000, was Kev's year, Ronnie, looked bloated, his belly has popped out from too much gear, and abuse of slin and GH. 2000 was kev's year, he was robbed and the baby food he was eating.

2001, was Jay's year, everyone knows that.

2002, again should have been Kev's year. Ronnie was sooo off this year it's not even funny.

2003, have to give respect where respect is dude, this was Ron's year.

2004, this was only person's year, and in the long standing tradition of screwing people over, Gunter was robbed.

2005, again this was Ronnie's year,

2006, Jay should have beat ronnie, and he did, I would have placed Dex and Vic over him also.
    "I say thee, nay." - Thor

FYI-
    Haney retired at 31yrs old!!!!!

Strength & Honor!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buffguy View Post
    $$$$$

He has bills to pay and babies to feed!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast