Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rockel beats Dennis James in every pose

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by hodakrob View Post
    I haven't seen all the comparisons but I tend to agree with you man. Dennis had no legs nd back at all. Neither were really hard but I got to go with rockel from what I have seen.
    Dennis, he lost allot off size he looks offseason big and on stage next to Rockel Small

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post

Ronny Rockel pushing people around
    Ronny and Mike K. making the reigning Arnold Classic champ and "worlds strongest bodybuilder" look like 2nd tier bodybuilders. Rockell best legs in the show by a mile
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    Rockell gets robbed at just about every show he competes in. Their have been a few European shows that he got a fair placing, but for the most part he has been cheated for his entire IFBB career. When he gets the rare opportunity to be compared with Dexter he usually beats him in every pose. Dex is considered one of the best ever, Rockell is usually lucky to make top 3. The IFBB winners are pre determined just like the winners of WWE matches
    Spot on post my friend,it's about time someone spoke the truth about the corrupt ifbb and lets be honest if Rockel would have been American maybe his placing would have been higher(FACT)Rockel and Wolf and numerous other Pros get shafted mainly because of politics which involve sponsorships and other bollocks like that while others get gifted placings like Branch,Jay to name but a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    It's close, but Dennis James is more conditioned
    Wow with observations like that you should be a ifbb judge lol lol

Banned

DJ is bigger and better!

Quote Originally Posted by victoria,ruby View Post
    Wow with observations like that you should be a ifbb judge lol lol
    He would fit right in
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

DJ offseason is one of the biggest guys I have seen in person, he didn't look bad at this contest just something off with his gut.
    Rockel gets screwed the same way Ruhl was getting screwed for years. He probably would be better off if he would have moved to the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    DJ offseason is one of the biggest guys I have seen in person, he didn't look bad at this contest just something off with his gut.
    Rockel gets screwed the same way Ruhl was getting screwed for years. He probably would be better off if he would have moved to the US.
    Dennis moved to the U.S. and that didn't really help him. For some reason it's like the IFBB purposly tries to fuck the big European guys. The Europeans that good placings in the last 20 years were Gunter and Dorian

neither were impressive, could have chose someone else getting screwed over

Quote Originally Posted by jpz13 View Post
    His conditioning is always worse from the back, his RLS is ok but his BDB is weak sauce. I'm not saying he shouldn't have beat Dj, but compared to dexter it isn't close IMO.
    Wow
    1E0C9528wtmk.jpg 1E0C9737wtmk.jpg 1E0C9534wtmk.jpg 1E0C9734wtmk_OMDVMZRZCZ.jpg

Rockell has amateur conditioning from the back, and a weak back. That's why he doesn't win shows.
    Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

^omg Rockel is bigger than Dexter from behind
    Plus bi also means i have more choices than you, thats all._DKalban

No. I was there. I like Rockell and am a fan but in comparisons he was off. Was lucky to place ahead of Charles and Alves. Not hard at all when compared to others.

Rockell gets robbed at just about every show he competes in. Their have been a few European shows that he got a fair placing, but for the most part he has been cheated for his entire IFBB career. When he gets the rare opportunity to be compared with Dexter he usually beats him in every pose. Dex is considered one of the best ever, Rockell is usually lucky to make top 3. The IFBB winners are pre determined just like the winners of WWE matches

probably true, im not saying your wrong..but what if that pre determined guy looks like complete shit? lol atleast next to the "dark horse"

Quote Originally Posted by victoria,ruby View Post
    Spot on post my friend,it's about time someone spoke the truth about the corrupt ifbb and lets be honest if Rockel would have been American maybe his placing would have been higher(FACT)Rockel and Wolf and numerous other Pros get shafted mainly because of politics which involve sponsorships and other bollocks like that while others get gifted placings like Branch,Jay to name but a few.
    ronny rockel does look better from the pics. agreed. funny if now and days a bodybuilder were to say his herritage and family is from cuba, or and his famiy is from cuba then he wont get good placings as well. the last cubans to get very good placings were sergio oliva and lee labrada

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jpz13 View Post
    1E0C9528wtmk.jpg 1E0C9737wtmk.jpg 1E0C9534wtmk.jpg 1E0C9734wtmk_OMDVMZRZCZ.jpg

Rockell has amateur conditioning from the back, and a weak back. That's why he doesn't win shows.

What the hell are you talking about? He is hard as nails from the back. His details aren't as good from the back as they are from the front, but to say he "has amateur conditioning from the back" is rediculous

I wouldn't go that far. Dennis looks really good for a guy that hasn't competed in years
    When standing in the line up, Dennis James DJ, looks impressive . He is thick and wide.
    Amaller guys like Rockell may have better lines but modern pro BB is about mass and conditioning.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123