Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dexter Jackson Interview After Winning the Masters Mr Olympia December 8th in Miami

Default Dexter Jackson Interview After Winning the Masters Mr Olympia December 8th in Miami

Dan Solomon and Flex Wheeler intervew Dexter Jackson on his historic victory becoming the recipient of both Olympia titles and with a renewed physique that many consider his best in years. Dexter's trainer and Muscular Development regular George Farah stops by for a few words as congratulations as does Victor Martinez.

Spotter

congrats to dexter. he deserved to win from seeing the pictures. however i do think his quad sweep is not as good as 2008 when he won the O. i could be wrong but if im not then george farah, dexter jackson and charles glass have to figure somthing out. same thing with toney freeman - the legs were not as good as they used to be.

nice to see victor martinez in this interview. cant wait to see more of him and see him competing

Dexter looked amazing! Earned it big time!

george's phone is gonna be ringing off the hook lol. and i see that vic's cast is off. can't wait to see him at the ny pro!

Spotter

The most akward moment award goes to....Dan Solomon, Victor Martinez and Dexter Jackson @ 7:00 in the video! xD

In all seriousness though, Dexter looked great and he deserved the win, hands down!

MD Senior Features Editor Dan Solomon's Avatar

Great weekend in Miami. - This was Adina's first weekend coordinating the event coverage for MD (on her own) and she did a nice job pulling it all together. - Congrats, once again, to Dexter......61 career pro events....43 years old.....and still one of the best in the business.
    MD Magazine, Senior Features Editor
    PBW Radio, Creator & Host - Listen at http://store.musculardevelopment.com/pbw

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Solomon View Post
    Great weekend in Miami. - This was Adina's first weekend coordinating the event coverage for MD (on her own) and she did a nice job pulling it all together. - Congrats, once again, to Dexter......61 career pro events....43 years old.....and still one of the best in the business.
    Adina is going to be amazing with the new job - hard worker, focused, organized, almost too good to be true! I almost had a heart attack when I found out she was already coordinating personnel for the various shows NEXT YEAR!

Dexter suprised me with this package. I knew he would win, but not that easy.

Atlas

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Adina is going to be amazing with the new job - hard worker, focused, organized, almost too good to be true! I almost had a heart attack when I found out she was already coordinating personnel for the various shows NEXT YEAR!
    Adina put me on the guest list for the Olympia!

i knew dex would win thisshow, very easy ,base on what saw of him @ the olympia and his guest appearance 6 wks out from the masters..dex will and could take the olympia again..his timing could not be better there is no more mass monsters other than kai so don,t count dex out of the for the o , especially with george in his corner..

Banned

thanks..big thanks,great interview!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Solomon View Post
    Nice!!!
    UK MARKET MANAGER FOR RONNIE COLEMAN SIGNATURE SERIES! YEAH BUDDY!!!!
    Am NOW on Instagram, add me - 'GILES_RCSS'

If dextr was between 5"9-5"11 he would be so dangerous, his physique is almost flawless when he nails it