Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Dugdale 2012 Offseason Plan

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    Yea Arnold only got leaner when he moved to the states, no real improvement, and it was all due to diet lol. 240 pounds of bloat vs 240 of shredded dense muscle. Higher reps and high volume was just for the magazine articles. Wow
    Thats all you got out of his entire post huh?...LMAO

This is what we used to call getting owned......Now bend over there tiny and let us have a go
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by lilarnold View Post
    Internet Idiots that compete at 180lbs always like to argue why they are smaller than everyone else........Genetics and Effort, along with the inability to muster the desire to train heavy.....all boils down to that there
    Just let it go bro. Don't let em get to ya

Beach Body

Thats funny.....I've never seen someone that benches 400 for reps, deads 600, and squats 500 for reps that was small

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    Just let it go bro. Don't let em get to ya
    I know......why train heavy when you can just do drop sets with light weights and total 60 reps a set?..... Yep, thats how you get huge right there brother!

IDIOTS

This is what we used to call getting owned......Now bend over there tiny and let us have a go
    I got what he was saying, and that is what I chose to comment on. You have a problem with that? How about I bend you over little man and give you a go. Fuckin ferry
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

SURE, NOW....BUT WHAT GOT HIM TO THE AMOUNT OF MASS HE IS AT?..... FOOD, DRUGS, GENETICS, AND HEAVY ASS FUCKING WEIGHTS
    WHO ARE YOU?
    Thats funny.....I've never seen someone that benches 400 for reps, deads 600, and squats 500 for reps that was small
    Internet Idiots that compete at 180lbs always like to argue why they are smaller than everyone else........Genetics and Effort, along with the inability to muster the desire to train heavy.....all boils down to that there

I know......why train heavy when you can just do drop sets with light weights and total 60 reps a set?..... Yep, thats how you get huge right there brother!

IDIOTS
    All in the matter of 10 minutes...

internetzserio128595178588877186.jpg
    DISCOUNT CODES!!!!
    10% OFF BlackStoneLabs - DNUTZ10 - http://blackstonelabs.co/

PM me if you have any questions!

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    All in the matter of 10 minutes...

internetzserio128595178588877186.jpg
    im efficient like that

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    I got what he was saying, and that is what I chose to comment on. You have a problem with that? How about I bend you over little man and give you a go. Fuckin ferry
    scary stuff man...will you give me a prostate rub too while your back there? I heard its intense

Dont hate me cuz you got owned son

scary stuff man...will you give me a prostate rub too while your back there? I heard its intense

Dont hate me cuz you got owned son
    I bet you would like that you little twink. You didn't own shit
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Bigrgc is a proven fool. I'm beginning to believe he is nothing more than a gimmick account.
    Bodybuilding= progressive strength/resistance training In the 8-12 rep range+rest/nutrition..and then you play the genetic cards that life dealt you. But if you never made effort to increase poundages and only focus on muscle stim you'd nowhere in the sport even in the amateur level, unless you had elite genetics....clearly bigrgc does not possess that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardly Krishna View Post
    Bigrgc is a proven fool. I'm beginning to believe he is nothing more than a gimmick account.
    Bodybuilding= progressive strength/resistance training In the 8-12 rep range+rest/nutrition..and then you play the genetic cards that life dealt you. But if you never made effort to increase poundages and only focus on muscle stim you'd nowhere in the sport even in the amateur level, unless you had elite genetics....clearly bigrgc does not possess that.
    My absolute favorite concept here is that "those on drugs with great genetics" are the ones that train heavy, because it's "coasting", vs. those who are natty/less-than-stellar genetics should train more for a pump. This just shows absolute ignorance of actual facts. Go watch Doug Miller's videos. Go pull up the videos of ANY natural bodybuilder with a semi-respectable physique. You will notice they tend to train harder and heavier, almost borderline powerlifting (think Layne Norton), than IFBB pros who have 1) the world's best genetics, and 2) are likely using the most drugs in the world.

It's not a coincidence that shotputters, REAL powerlifters, strongman competitors, etc., all tend to packs shit-tons of dense muscle (even though they don't look "pretty"). It's because they train heavy, end of story. Quit perpetuating the myth that bodybuilding is about some "secret formula". It's not. Hypertrophy, first and foremost, comes down to progressive resistance training, coupled with food. Again, there are other variables at play for sure, and multiple ways to skin a cat (as Dante would say), but your overall theory is NOT supported by ACTUAL evidence, NOR theoretical evidence. In short: you're wrong on every possible level.

-lifepulse

Marty Crab MM B&W.jpg

My 100% natural client, Marty, at his first OCB show this past April. Trains more like a traditional powerlifter than a bodybuilder. Please post up all your pics of "natural pump lifters" that are even in the ballpark. And I'll make you a deal: for each one you post, I'll post a BETTER one of a 100% natty client that *I personally trained and prepped* for competition, each of whom trained with one very simple concept in mind--progressive resistance over time. Deal?

-lifepulse

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    Go watch Doug Miller's videos. Go pull up the videos of ANY natural bodybuilder with a semi-respectable physique. You will notice they tend to train harder and heavier, almost borderline powerlifting (think Layne Norton), than IFBB pros who have 1) the world's best genetics, and 2) are likely using the most drugs in the world.
    They seem to do high volume, too.

Camera Phone-- Rear Relaxed.jpg

37 year old female with 3 kids, after 1 year of training, 100% natural, had never lifted previously in her life. Got up to a 315lbs rack pull (below her knees) in her first year of lifting, and would stiff-leg the 120lbs DBs for reps. I'm sure her back development had NOTHING AT ALL to do with heavy lifting. Please, post your "pump back" pictures when you get a chance.

-lifepulse

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Urine View Post
    They seem to do high volume, too.
    For sure. I'm not saying volume isn't relevant. But volume WITHOUT some kind of progressive overload, IS, for the most part. That's what 99% of the "normal people" at the gym do, and they never change, year after year.

-lifepulse

Christina Before.jpg
    Christina Kneeling Twisted Double Biceps 2.jpgChristina Hands Clasped Sepora.jpg

38 year old female, 100% natural, 14 month transformation (February 2011 to April 2012), first show ever. Lifts essentially like a powerlifter. Please now, show me the countless examples of people you've worked with that you have ACTUALLY put substantial muscle on-- especially natty lifters-- with your pump training. I will not wait patiently.

-lifepulse

I'm with lifepulse, strength is prerequisite for size.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast