Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: dogs

Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    They are full of love, and love to give hugs and kisses, great with my kids also.
    Family members have had a ton of pits all great dogs. We just adopted a 9 year old red nose. Such a sweetheart!!! Well unless your a dog her size or bigger then she goes into killer mode. But great with people, kids, and my Weimaraner who is the biggest pussy in the world.

My Weimaraner who I mentioned above is an amazing dog, so smart and goofy. He is a huge mamas boy.

My dogs growing up were a rottie/dobbie mix he was a beast. Well manored and so good with the cats and the kids in family. Second is a red dobbie. She is just as much a chicken as my Weimie, such a sweety and good with all dogs and animals and kids, sadly she has suffered with fatty tumors and now one is pressing on her spinal cord and she is hobbling (vets wont take this one out). But pure breds always have problems typically.

An animal is going to act according to its environment it is living in so if you neglect and beat your dog than its going to be viscous or a nervous wreck.

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Those big pits are bull mastiff mixes. A guy I knew who had them had some viscious ones and docile. The key is raising them in a family environment, not just throwing them on a chain outside. Those little high strung ones have been the best family dogs for me. Some are just real aggressive towards strange dogs. My male wants to fight everything except ours. He curls up with the poodle every night. He was attcked by a neighbors dog when he was a puppy though. Stupid people leaving their dogs loose with no fence, no supervision.
    The public housing AKA project buildings in NYC. Not too long ago put a complete ban on anything that looks like a pit or anything above 25 or 30lbs cause people didn't know how to properly socialize their dogs they'd let them loose and start causing caos. At some point you'd think people would have enough to sense to realize that a bully breed should never be let loose on their own at a young age.

I've seen a quite a few remarkably trained pits. Probably the most famous is ceaser millians side kick the late "Daddy". That dog was incredible and he was also protection trained! Youtube daddy and there's an episode where Cesar says daddy is trained to attack on command for protection and daddy starts barking at a guy with a whip, and calls him off and goes right back to sleeping! epic.

This is one dangerous dog with the wrong owner. ( I love this body style, the smaller compact guys with the brindle color. )

"#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Heisenberg.

here's my dog..his name is shithead ive had hom for a couple years now

43007-560x559.jpg

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by run4td View Post
    Family members have had a ton of pits all great dogs. We just adopted a 9 year old red nose. Such a sweetheart!!! Well unless your a dog her size or bigger then she goes into killer mode. But great with people, kids, and my Weimaraner who is the biggest pussy in the world.

My Weimaraner who I mentioned above is an amazing dog, so smart and goofy. He is a huge mamas boy.

My dogs growing up were a rottie/dobbie mix he was a beast. Well manored and so good with the cats and the kids in family. Second is a red dobbie. She is just as much a chicken as my Weimie, such a sweety and good with all dogs and animals and kids, sadly she has suffered with fatty tumors and now one is pressing on her spinal cord and she is hobbling (vets wont take this one out). But pure breds always have problems typically.

An animal is going to act according to its environment it is living in so if you neglect and beat your dog than its going to be viscous or a nervous wreck.
    A lot of great dogs out there! just takes the right owner. I think the biggest misconception is that people think because they have a particular breed that it'll automatically protect them.
    9/10 dogs who haven't been trained to do protection work, will back down when push comes to shove. Even though their rotties or shepherds, etc.
    It takes a lot of work, proper training and proper breeding to get a dog to handle the pressure and stress of protection training.

Frankly speaking though, a large rottie barking naturally to protect your property is more than enough to send anyways 99% of people, and the 1% who do proceed on, mean you harm and should be dealt with accordingly using firearms.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Quote Originally Posted by LongJourney Los View Post
    i seriously doubt there is any pitbull that went into that mix. american pit bull terriers are medium sized dogs and are very athletic these dogs cant even carry their weight around and im sure dont live very long or comfortable lifes. i mean poor dog can barely get 3 inches of the ground. it just seems like they would have alot of health issues
    100% agree with you the thing looks like its out of breath after two jumps. My pit can easily clear my 4ft fence and can jump higher then any other dog i have seen. the dog in the vid looks like its about to keel over and die in the road its so slow

would love to adopt a doberman down the road

Quote Originally Posted by hodakrob View Post
    100% agree with you the thing looks like its out of breath after two jumps. My pit can easily clear my 4ft fence and can jump higher then any other dog i have seen. the dog in the vid looks like its about to keel over and die in the road its so slow
    They like to climb trees also.

They like to climb trees also.
    Yes chasing after squirrels lol i have a vid somewhere of my pup chasing one ill try to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by hodakrob View Post

Bruno my great pitbull...So nice and caring doesnt have a crazy bone in his body.
    What a great looking dog, you can tell he is cool. You ever paint a circle around his other eye?

Last edited by lou0178; December 11th, 2012 at 01:57 AM.

I rescued a pit/shepherd that looked similar but with a red nose, and the big ears that stand up. Great dog, we named her Chupacabras.
    Grover is the best... Great dog is an understatement...

I have a pack of 3:

7 year old puggle
    4 year old english bulldog
    4 year old french mastiff

What a motley crew, I love them
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @animalpak @universalusa

Thanks bruno is awsome me and my wife love him like a son. And your dogs look great man. 3 dogs must be cool always wanting to play and run with eachother they are goodlooking too. I just like the way pits look all jacked up lil balls of muscle.

Iron Addict

http://laughingsquid.com/freddy-the-...s-largest-dog/

Freddy the Great Dane, Possibly the Largest Dog In Great Britain and a Contender for World’s Largest Dog

Freddy is a massive eighteen-month old great dane who eats over $120 worth of food per week and can only be walked at times when there aren’t any other dogs around, according to his human, Clare Stoneman.

She even gets up in the small hours for his daily 40-minute walk – so they won’t meet other dogs who might be intimidated by him. ‘If he wants to run after a dog I wouldn’t be able to stop him,’ said Miss Stoneman, who is 5ft 4in tall. – Daily Mail

Freddie, who has grown to 41 inches measured from his paws to withers (between shoulder blades), is only three inches away from the current record for the world’s tallest dog. The record is currently held by a Michigan great dane named Zeus, who stands at 44 inches from paws to withers. But at eighteen months, Freddie may have a bit more growing to do before reaching his full height and when he does, perhaps that record will be his for the taking.

Iron Addict

Little kitten playing with his Samoyed

Iron Addict

http://laughingsquid.com/husky-enjoy...head-massager/

Silver the Husky enjoys a really good head rub with an Orgasmatron wire head massager in this delightful video from May 2013.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast