Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Out of Arnold Classic 2013!

Wise thing to do...rest and get ready to do some damage at the 2013 Mr.O. Go Branch!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    true that. That's why they let Shawn Rhoden winning 4 this year!
    Yep. Top 5 in the world from the front, amateur from the back. I thought bodybuilding shows were won from the back, but they obviously changed their tune with Rhoden being such a hot commodity
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

On a side note, I wonder what Troy Alves did or who he pissed off in the IFBB. In 2010, he was gifted with 2 pro wins but since then he failed to place.
    honestly i think he didn't place in the top five 'cause he was "too small". he looked great but he lacked the size to hang with the other competitors. might be wrong; just my ten cents.

THe door is open for a new Arnold Classic winner, its a shame that Evan and Wolf are sitting it out. I think either of them would of won the title over Shawn rhoden if he did decide to do it. I think that when either Wold of Evan is in top shape he cant beat them, shawns great in alot of ways but doesnt seem complete to me. Now if Dex does the show regardless of who enteres aside from Phil or Jay i think he is easily top runner, dudes got ridiculous shape and conditioning. The only pose his not good in is the Back lat spread..aside from that his hard to beat i think

I can't believe Branch won two Arnolds.....
    Vince Taylor, Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler, Kevin Levrone, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, Victor Martinez.... Branch Warren? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Too bad Evan wasn't doing it. He'd be a front runner. Ben Pak should def do it. He's on a roll right now.

true that. That's why they let Shawn Rhoden winning 4 this year!
    Shawn wasn't allowed to win, he made the improvements he needed to make from last year, and just took what was his, simple as that. He is one of the more gifted bbers in the IFBB today. He simply earned his wins.

Quote Originally Posted by alexceau View Post
    Shawn wasn't allowed to win, he made the improvements he needed to make from last year, and just took what was his, simple as that. He is one of the more gifted bbers in the IFBB today. He simply earned his wins.
    What improvements? He looks exactly the same as he did last year. Yes he is gifted. So were Paul Dillet and Vic Richards. He didn't earn wins, he got them handed to him on a silver platter. He hasn't yet nailed his conditioning and he is a 3rd tier bodybuilder from the back
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    If Dexter were to enter and win, he would tie Flex at four wins for the all time record.
    Hi Adina!!!

Well, having Branch, Wolf,Evan and all those that back out just made is very easy for him.
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

I don't like Branch and don't care to sit through a video of his grumbling lol

Why is he sitting this one out?
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickT View Post
    Hi Adina!!!

Well, having Branch, Wolf,Evan and all those that back out just made is very easy for him.
    Hello!

There was talk of Kai doing it at one point. From what I hear, he is not. I'm not sure about guys like Beyeke, Pakulski, Rhoden... JOJ should be in. Cedric. It's still going to be a good show. It's just going to be a completely different line-up from what we're used to.

The winners from last year in Fitness, Figure, and Bikini have all announced they are out as well. It will be a year of changes.

Heisenberg.

Quote Originally Posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
    I can't believe Branch won two Arnolds.....
    Vince Taylor, Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler, Kevin Levrone, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, Victor Martinez.... Branch Warren? LOL
    you cant blame the guy for not being born with asthetic genetics..it is what it is..,the guy comes in pretty good damn condition when he's 100%

well..as long as he comes in betterthen ever for the 2013 olympia then im all down for it. go kick some ass

Iron Addict

Kevin English for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    The winners from last year in Fitness, Figure, and Bikini have all announced they are out as well. It will be a year of changes.
    Finally Osksana can get the win she deserves in fitness.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENaddict View Post
    Too bad Evan wasn't doing it. He'd be a front runner. Ben Pak should def do it. He's on a roll right now.

NO. Pak winning would be the same as branch winning. Both incomplete bodybuilders with complete asshole personas onstage.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast