Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Out of Arnold Classic 2013!

Beach Body christianausdemspreewald's Avatar

Maybe Dexter do it again??!!
    The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.de

He can still say '2x Anorld Classic Champ' gruffly, forever.
    Confirm what I already know

Its funny to hear that Rhoden has bad condition and is an incomplete bodybuilder. People saying Branch essentially sucks. We all have favorites, but to say Wolf and Evan are more complete than Rhoden baffles me. I love both of then but if they are all 100% then Rhoden has it. If I'm wrong then the judges with a birds eye view from in front of the stage are all wrong too. You guys remind me of my Mother who thinks I should win every show. Lol. I AM HER FAVORITE!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Dex rolls into the AC and he will win if he is near his Masters form.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg. View Post
    you cant blame the guy for not being born with asthetic genetics..it is what it is..,the guy comes in pretty good damn condition when he's 100%

Damn straight! The man works his ass off to do the best with his own genetics. That is a champion folks! Branch said it all, this is the best decision for him to make to be able to improve!
    Dream big and work hard!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe_peterson View Post
    Its funny to hear that Rhoden has bad condition and is an incomplete bodybuilder. People saying Branch essentially sucks. We all have favorites, but to say Wolf and Evan are more complete than Rhoden baffles me. I love both of then but if they are all 100% then Rhoden has it. If I'm wrong then the judges with a birds eye view from in front of the stage are all wrong too. You guys remind me of my Mother who thinks I should win every show. Lol. I AM HER FAVORITE!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Dex rolls into the AC and he will win if he is near his Masters form.
    That would be the story! I think Dexter looks better than Phil! Got that "old man" muscle. Dense and grainy. Now thanks to a little tweaking from Farah.
    Dream big and work hard!

Thank god for that maybe someone who deserves to win it will then this year lol lol sorry there i go again talking shit as if thats going to happen it will be won by the guy whos face fits and who has the best sponsorship deal and that isn't me hating it's just(FACT) unfortunately.
    I would love Ben Pac to step up and take it but the odds of a canadian being crowned are well lets be honest small to say the least,The arrogant boring tosser that is Dex or the flavour of the year Rhoden will probarbly take it ,also they are american which always helps as for Branch one of the most if not the most of all time overated Bodybuilders to ever set foot on stage let alone win any shows,the ifbb are becoming more of a joke every year and so are the so called people behind the scenes that make out that Bodybuilders like Branch deserve what they have been gifted,i.e show wins.

(HERE COME THE HATERS LOL)

Spotter

That was very short bus, like!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Del Toro View Post
    Damn straight! The man works his ass off to do the best with his own genetics. That is a champion folks! Branch said it all, this is the best decision for him to make to be able to improve!
    Are you stupid?

It's gonna be hard for Dexter to duplicate his peak shape and condition of the Masters Olympia 2012.

Without Branch, Victor, Phil, & Wolf ... the front-runners would be Cedric McMillan and Shawn Rodden.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    What improvements? He looks exactly the same as he did last year. Yes he is gifted. So were Paul Dillet and Vic Richards. He didn't earn wins, he got them handed to him on a silver platter. He hasn't yet nailed his conditioning and he is a 3rd tier bodybuilder from the back
    LOL, he has all the qualities to become one of the best, which I think he already is anyway. If Shawn Rhoden decides to do the AC he will win. This guy is far from being a third tier bber now, the muscle shape and lines are just outstanding. Small joints combined with full and round muscles bellies. And truthfully, he actually brought great conditioning at the pre-Olympia shows that he won. Not sure what you saw, but he looked great pre- and post-Olympia.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    Not taking anything away from Shawn or others, but everyone is "allowed" to win. "Earning it" is a subjective opinion.

Logic.
    I meant "earned" as in displaying more well-conditioned muscle than anyone else on that stage, combined with outstanding genetics, so that the judges saw no other alternative but to award him first place. That's how he "earned" his wins, by being the best competitor on that stage. Stating that "they let him win" as you did, simply implies that he won undeservedly, which could not be further from the truth, and which furthermore represents an opinion. Yours to be more exact. At any rate, I promise to look up the definition for "subjective opinion" if you promise to do as well...

I think Wolf will re-enter the Arnold.

Isn't Shawn Rhoden doing the show? If so, they'll probably give it to him. Otherwise Dex is the clear winner in my book.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yusef View Post
    Isn't Shawn Rhoden doing the show? If so, they'll probably give it to him. Otherwise Dex is the clear winner in my book.
    Rhoden also opted out. CEDRIC FTW

Quote Originally Posted by alexceau View Post
    LOL, he has all the qualities to become one of the best, which I think he already is anyway. If Shawn Rhoden decides to do the AC he will win. This guy is far from being a third tier bber now, the muscle shape and lines are just outstanding. Small joints combined with full and round muscles bellies. And truthfully, he actually brought great conditioning at the pre-Olympia shows that he won. Not sure what you saw, but he looked great pre- and post-Olympia.
    I saw a bodybuilder with the worst back out of the top 10 placing competitors come in 3rd. And his condition compared to the rest of the top 6 was not as good either. I personally have nothing against the man, and I would like to see him bring up his back and his conditioning because he has a lot of potential. Going by what I saw, and how the judges are supposed to judge on, he was not top 3 material. Also what does it matter how he looked pre, and post Olympia?
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

branch has the worst physique why does he place well at all. wolf thats payday he is passing on ................other than that dex for the win

Quote Originally Posted by dewaynejones777 View Post
    That was very short bus, like!!!!
    is this the same guy that is in your Avatar?

Lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast