Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Out of Arnold Classic 2013!

The winners from last year in Fitness, Figure, and Bikini have all announced they are out as well. It will be a year of changes.

Heisenberg.

Quote Originally Posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
    I can't believe Branch won two Arnolds.....
    Vince Taylor, Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler, Kevin Levrone, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, Victor Martinez.... Branch Warren? LOL
    you cant blame the guy for not being born with asthetic genetics..it is what it is..,the guy comes in pretty good damn condition when he's 100%

well..as long as he comes in betterthen ever for the 2013 olympia then im all down for it. go kick some ass

Iron Addict

Kevin English for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    The winners from last year in Fitness, Figure, and Bikini have all announced they are out as well. It will be a year of changes.
    Finally Osksana can get the win she deserves in fitness.

Iron Addict Sacrifice Without Regrets's Avatar

Not taking anything away from Shawn or others, but everyone is "allowed" to win. "Earning it" is a subjective opinion.

Logic.

Quote Originally Posted by alexceau View Post
    Shawn wasn't allowed to win, he made the improvements he needed to make from last year, and just took what was his, simple as that. He is one of the more gifted bbers in the IFBB today. He simply earned his wins.
    Last edited by Sacrifice Without Regrets; December 12th, 2012 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRENaddict View Post
    Too bad Evan wasn't doing it. He'd be a front runner. Ben Pak should def do it. He's on a roll right now.

NO. Pak winning would be the same as branch winning. Both incomplete bodybuilders with complete asshole personas onstage.

Beach Body christianausdemspreewald's Avatar

Maybe Dexter do it again??!!
    The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.com

He can still say '2x Anorld Classic Champ' gruffly, forever.
    Confirm what I already know

Its funny to hear that Rhoden has bad condition and is an incomplete bodybuilder. People saying Branch essentially sucks. We all have favorites, but to say Wolf and Evan are more complete than Rhoden baffles me. I love both of then but if they are all 100% then Rhoden has it. If I'm wrong then the judges with a birds eye view from in front of the stage are all wrong too. You guys remind me of my Mother who thinks I should win every show. Lol. I AM HER FAVORITE!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Dex rolls into the AC and he will win if he is near his Masters form.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg. View Post
    you cant blame the guy for not being born with asthetic genetics..it is what it is..,the guy comes in pretty good damn condition when he's 100%

Damn straight! The man works his ass off to do the best with his own genetics. That is a champion folks! Branch said it all, this is the best decision for him to make to be able to improve!
    Dream big and work hard!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe_peterson View Post
    Its funny to hear that Rhoden has bad condition and is an incomplete bodybuilder. People saying Branch essentially sucks. We all have favorites, but to say Wolf and Evan are more complete than Rhoden baffles me. I love both of then but if they are all 100% then Rhoden has it. If I'm wrong then the judges with a birds eye view from in front of the stage are all wrong too. You guys remind me of my Mother who thinks I should win every show. Lol. I AM HER FAVORITE!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Dex rolls into the AC and he will win if he is near his Masters form.
    That would be the story! I think Dexter looks better than Phil! Got that "old man" muscle. Dense and grainy. Now thanks to a little tweaking from Farah.
    Dream big and work hard!

Thank god for that maybe someone who deserves to win it will then this year lol lol sorry there i go again talking shit as if thats going to happen it will be won by the guy whos face fits and who has the best sponsorship deal and that isn't me hating it's just(FACT) unfortunately.
    I would love Ben Pac to step up and take it but the odds of a canadian being crowned are well lets be honest small to say the least,The arrogant boring tosser that is Dex or the flavour of the year Rhoden will probarbly take it ,also they are american which always helps as for Branch one of the most if not the most of all time overated Bodybuilders to ever set foot on stage let alone win any shows,the ifbb are becoming more of a joke every year and so are the so called people behind the scenes that make out that Bodybuilders like Branch deserve what they have been gifted,i.e show wins.

(HERE COME THE HATERS LOL)

Spotter

That was very short bus, like!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Del Toro View Post
    Damn straight! The man works his ass off to do the best with his own genetics. That is a champion folks! Branch said it all, this is the best decision for him to make to be able to improve!
    Are you stupid?
    DISCOUNT CODES!!!!
    10% OFF BlackStoneLabs - DNUTZ10 - http://blackstonelabs.co/
    20% OFF Prime Nutrition - DNUTZ20 - http://primenutrition.com/

PM me if you have any questions!

It's gonna be hard for Dexter to duplicate his peak shape and condition of the Masters Olympia 2012.

Without Branch, Victor, Phil, & Wolf ... the front-runners would be Cedric McMillan and Shawn Rodden.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    What improvements? He looks exactly the same as he did last year. Yes he is gifted. So were Paul Dillet and Vic Richards. He didn't earn wins, he got them handed to him on a silver platter. He hasn't yet nailed his conditioning and he is a 3rd tier bodybuilder from the back
    LOL, he has all the qualities to become one of the best, which I think he already is anyway. If Shawn Rhoden decides to do the AC he will win. This guy is far from being a third tier bber now, the muscle shape and lines are just outstanding. Small joints combined with full and round muscles bellies. And truthfully, he actually brought great conditioning at the pre-Olympia shows that he won. Not sure what you saw, but he looked great pre- and post-Olympia.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast