Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Dorian.....

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Default Re: Dorian.....

Taken from another site!

I was intrigued by the thread about Dorian Yates' drug use. What intrigued me the most is that people actually believed the claim of about 1.5 grams of steroids to build his physique. I have interacted with Dorian a few times in passing, but we have never talked much about drug use so I called up a friend of mine who was friends with Dorian's trainer partner in Blood and Guts (Leroy i think his name was). I asked him if he had any idea of what Dorian was taking around the time he was competing at the Olympia. Most of this was based on what he remembered him and Leroy (again, I think this was his name) talking about...

offseason 3-4 grams of testosterone, a gram or so of deca, "insane amounts of oral steroids" (i am not sure what dosages this refers to but this is a quote).

Pre contest "every 2-3 hours 1 amp of parabolan 1 amp of winstrol 1 amp primo 1 amp masteron"

When i asked him about GH he said Dorian experimented with a number of methods of using GH..."intravenous GH numerous tons of times per day in very small doses, waking up 3-4 times per night to IV it, using it intramuscular in large doses, using it sub-q in small doses throughout the day, every possible combination Dorian tried..." When I asked about overall amount of GH he said he "Wasnt sure the total amount but definitely over 20" because he specifically remembered a time Dorian stayed with him and there was "always about 2-3 empty vials of GH lying around at the end of each day"
    "The size and mass is more important than being detailed and in condition"--M-G

This is wrong, it was 1 tab of anavar, 50mgs of testosterone and 2ius of gh (these are yearly doses).

Gone in 5...4...3...
    BuiltByMetal.com
    MetalGearClothing.com

Iron Addict Sacrifice Without Regrets's Avatar

So it comes back to the almighty Lee Priest's golden quote:

"When people ask me what and how much I use, I tell them. Then they would say no way Lee Priest is a fucking liar he can't be just using that little because when I use the same amount I don't look anything like Lee Priest"

this is how rumors turn into wild fires.....GARBAGE HEAR SAY
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

where da pawg pics at?
    slin hard, go pro

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cunter View Post
    where da pawg pics at?
    LMAO!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The size and mass is more important than being detailed and in condition"--M-G

He didn't get that way by taking creatine and whey protein
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Iron Addict

Pre contest "every 2-3 hours 1 amp of parabolan 1 amp of winstrol 1 amp primo 1 amp masteron"

I'm going to try this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Adam View Post

I'm going to try this.
    608-912mg parabolan a day. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jp2007 View Post
    608-912mg parabolan a day. lol
    oh ya that definitely sounds legit
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    So it comes back to the almighty Lee Priest's golden quote:

"When people ask me what and how much I use, I tell them. Then they would say no way Lee Priest is a fucking liar he can't be just using that little because when I use the same amount I don't look anything like Lee Priest"
    yep this sums it up pretty well
    komm und rette mich

Steroids arent pot or speed or cocaine, they dont work that fast. They are hormones, testosterone derivatives. As such, they can exert profound effects in the appropriate amounts.. Execess means little, except disease and deformity.

I thought he sought out some help or advice from Paul Borreson who proposed very brief insane blast protocols for 3 weeks followed by 3-4 weeks off.

Were talking gram a day of test, deca, tren etc....

Basically to get in-- and get out -- before detrimental sides manifest.

Dorian would seem to be sugar-coating the brunt of the extremes he might have under went and talked about

'half-truths' -- meaning what he said he took might have been true at CERTAIN periods of time....

For a man that ushered in the era of massive 260 lbs bodies and transformed dramatically from 92-93....

Some extreme were taken purely from a common sense stand-point.

-Matt
    MPA Muscle Intrusion -- www.truenutrition.com
    Coupon MATTP

Banned

pretty much sounds just like sexybeast's cycle..

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    I thought he sought out some help or advice from Paul Borreson who proposed very brief insane blast protocols for 3 weeks followed by 3-4 weeks off.

Were talking gram a day of test, deca, tren etc....

Basically to get in-- and get out -- before detrimental sides manifest.

Dorian would seem to be sugar-coating the brunt of the extremes he might have under went and talked about

'half-truths' -- meaning what he said he took might have been true at CERTAIN periods of time....

For a man that ushered in the era of massive 260 lbs bodies and transformed dramatically from 92-93....

Some extreme were taken purely from a common sense stand-point.

-Matt
    Yeah, I can agree with that he probably did use that at certain points of his career - probably very early on - but it just throws me to think that someone might actually try that 4 amp cocktail every 4 hours to yield results precontest.

Though one of my bodybuilding elders did tell me he has never seen the insane size and conditioning that dorian held at his peak.

Quote Originally Posted by °şİSILİş° View Post
    pretty much sounds just like sexybeast's cycle..
    What!? i thought he was the only true natty left on the planet?

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast