Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Dorian.....

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    I thought he sought out some help or advice from Paul Borreson who proposed very brief insane blast protocols for 3 weeks followed by 3-4 weeks off.

Were talking gram a day of test, deca, tren etc....

Basically to get in-- and get out -- before detrimental sides manifest.

Dorian would seem to be sugar-coating the brunt of the extremes he might have under went and talked about

'half-truths' -- meaning what he said he took might have been true at CERTAIN periods of time....

For a man that ushered in the era of massive 260 lbs bodies and transformed dramatically from 92-93....

Some extreme were taken purely from a common sense stand-point.

-Matt
    he specifically said those were his max doses he used and he was 140kilos
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    like anyone really wants specifics here....specifics are blasphemy around these here parts son
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    oh shit. lol

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

I take 7k of test a week and 30 IU of GH a day.
    NYC Golden Gloves...Here I come!

Ive known guys to do 2 grams of test a wee as well as a 1gram of deca or eq along with some orals. Its interesting i mean i get my shit all for free so id like to try that one time, i mean i thin guys do that to get to that point or get that "look" so to speak. then just kinda use gym rat doses and maintain what they've achieved. I think when pros or top amateurs so they dont take that much...i think they mean that much as apposed to that guy whos doing 4gm a week and 2 grams of deca lol

Borreldson was a drug addict and lost his way towards the end. Ended up taking Trevor Smith with him. Excesses arent necessary!

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    That's it? Bridging i guess....
    Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

woooow insane
    Real men deadlift.

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    Is gud starrt, but yu kneed far moar hormonas thjan this 2 trooly myutate.
    RH15 Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    I thought he sought out some help or advice from Paul Borreson who proposed very brief insane blast protocols for 3 weeks followed by 3-4 weeks off.

Were talking gram a day of test, deca, tren etc....

Basically to get in-- and get out -- before detrimental sides manifest.

Dorian would seem to be sugar-coating the brunt of the extremes he might have under went and talked about

'half-truths' -- meaning what he said he took might have been true at CERTAIN periods of time....

For a man that ushered in the era of massive 260 lbs bodies and transformed dramatically from 92-93....

Some extreme were taken purely from a common sense stand-point.

-Matt
    Someone had me do this back in day, worked well.

I heard about amino acid IV's also, or an amino acid drip.

This is from another site.

I was intrigued by the thread about Dorian Yates' drug use. What intrigued me the most is that people actually believed the claim of about 1.5 grams of steroids to build his physique. I have interacted with Dorian a few times in passing, but we have never talked much about drug use so I called up a friend of mine who was friends with Dorian's trainer partner in Blood and Guts (Leroy i think his name was). I asked him if he had any idea of what Dorian was taking around the time he was competing at the Olympia. Most of this was based on what he remembered him and Leroy (again, I think this was his name) talking about...

offseason 3-4 grams of testosterone, a gram or so of deca, "insane amounts of oral steroids" (i am not sure what dosages this refers to but this is a quote).

Pre contest "every 2-3 hours 1 amp of parabolan 1 amp of winstrol 1 amp primo 1 amp masteron"

When i asked him about GH he said Dorian experimented with a number of methods of using GH..."intravenous GH numerous tons of times per day in very small doses, waking up 3-4 times per night to IV it, using it intramuscular in large doses, using it sub-q in small doses throughout the day, every possible combination Dorian tried..." When I asked about overall amount of GH he said he "Wasnt sure the total amount but definitely over 20" because he specifically remembered a time Dorian stayed with him and there was "always about 2-3 empty vials of GH lying around at the end of each day"

Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    This is from another site.

I was intrigued by the thread about Dorian Yates' drug use. What intrigued me the most is that people actually believed the claim of about 1.5 grams of steroids to build his physique. I have interacted with Dorian a few times in passing, but we have never talked much about drug use so I called up a friend of mine who was friends with Dorian's trainer partner in Blood and Guts (Leroy i think his name was). I asked him if he had any idea of what Dorian was taking around the time he was competing at the Olympia. Most of this was based on what he remembered him and Leroy (again, I think this was his name) talking about...

offseason 3-4 grams of testosterone, a gram or so of deca, "insane amounts of oral steroids" (i am not sure what dosages this refers to but this is a quote).

Pre contest "every 2-3 hours 1 amp of parabolan 1 amp of winstrol 1 amp primo 1 amp masteron"

When i asked him about GH he said Dorian experimented with a number of methods of using GH..."intravenous GH numerous tons of times per day in very small doses, waking up 3-4 times per night to IV it, using it intramuscular in large doses, using it sub-q in small doses throughout the day, every possible combination Dorian tried..." When I asked about overall amount of GH he said he "Wasnt sure the total amount but definitely over 20" because he specifically remembered a time Dorian stayed with him and there was "always about 2-3 empty vials of GH lying around at the end of each day"
    That was the very first post on this thread bud

I think Dorian addressed all the GH blood doping and high dose rumours before in his own solo "roundtable" video filmed by Robbie. I believe the guy, whenever these stories come out it's always " a friend of a friend of someone who knew him really well" and i have a hard time believing LeeRoy would have told folk dorian's cycle back then. The guy was Dorians biggest supporter why would he let outrageous claims like that be common knowledge?
    "just been foam rolling and using a baseball on my ass" B-Neva

Quote Originally Posted by TheHitch View Post
    I think Dorian addressed all the GH blood doping and high dose rumours before in his own solo "roundtable" video filmed by Robbie. I believe the guy, whenever these stories come out it's always " a friend of a friend of someone who knew him really well" and i have a hard time believing LeeRoy would have told folk dorian's cycle back then. The guy was Dorians biggest supporter why would he let outrageous claims like that be common knowledge?
    Maybe because he's sick of people thinking they'll be Mr. O on little to no gear at all.

The guy ushered in the drug use we see today. He admits he wasn't some genetic freak.
    BuiltByMetal.com
    MetalGearClothing.com

If you are talking about Leroy Davis I strongly doubt he would talk about Dorian's cycles to anyone and I would be pretty sure he would'nt even know himself.

I see Leroy 2 to 3 times a week and I know he would not disrespect Dorian and discuss or even make up such claims regarding his gear cycles.

I'll see Leroy Friday so I'll ask him myself.

Remember back in the early to mid nineties GH was no where near available as it is today so doing such insane amounts would prove to be very difficult and extremely expensive.

In previous converstations he did tell me he used 16ius everyother day in his pre contest cycles so that is more believable and he has no reason to bullsh*t me.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast