Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Dorian.....

Gear didnt create those calf muscle bellies or those low lat insertions. I doubt he used more than guys like Dillet, Nassar or Levrone. Drugs just upped the level of the playing field. Balls to the wall mental attitude and training created the Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by fantom View Post
    If you are talking about Leroy Davis I strongly doubt he would talk about Dorian's cycles to anyone and I would be pretty sure he would'nt even know himself.

I see Leroy 2 to 3 times a week and I know he would not disrespect Dorian and discuss or even make up such claims regarding his gear cycles.

I'll see Leroy Friday so I'll ask him myself.
    BULLS-EYE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    I guess we'll never truly know...

At the end of the day people will need to use what they are personally comfortable with and

what gets them optimal results. A fool would immediately jump ship to extremes and risk several health factors

not to mention money
    A smart person would climb the latter slowly and make the most from the minimum.

-Matt
    You just made GH15's shit list!

Quote Originally Posted by farrellzach View Post
    Maybe because he's sick of people thinking they'll be Mr. O on little to no gear at all.

The guy ushered in the drug use we see today. He admits he wasn't some genetic freak.
    I am sick of people thinking that with enough gear, ANYONE can be Mr. Olympia. That's equally preposterous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jp2007 View Post
    That was the very first post on this thread bud
    fuck, I didn't read the first page. or the first post, just skimmed everything.
    Last edited by lou0178; December 12th, 2012 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I am sick of people thinking that with enough gear, ANYONE can be Mr. Olympia. That's equally preposterous.
    Ron speaks the truth, as always. Why don't gurus win Olympia titles? In the only conversation I ever had with him, Dan Duchaine told me he tried every concoction under the sun and never weighed more than 180 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Nobody said that. I certainly didn't. I never even said anybody can be a pro.

Anybody CAN be pro sized for their height/structure, though.
    BuiltByMetal.com
    MetalGearClothing.com

Nobody said that. I certainly didn't. I never even said anybody can be a pro.

Anybody CAN be pro sized for their height/structure, though.
    i have to strongly disagree here. have you ever stood next to jay cutler or evan centaponi? do you honestly think you could get that big?

Quote Originally Posted by LongJourney Los View Post
    i have to strongly disagree here. have you ever stood next to jay cutler or evan centaponi? do you honestly think you could get that big?
    Again.

Anybody can get to be a heavy as a pro at a reasonable body fat percentage.

Will everyone look like Jay? No. He's ungodly wide DUE TO HIS STRUCTURE. That's what makes pros.
    BuiltByMetal.com
    MetalGearClothing.com

Again.

Will everyone look like Jay? No. He's ungodly wide DUE TO HIS STRUCTURE. That's what makes pros.
    LOL! Not this discussion again.
    Last edited by D-NUTZ; December 12th, 2012 at 05:20 PM.

Again.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this, as neither of us will ever give in.

Again.

i have a hard time believing just about anyone who is 5'8"- 5'10"could get to be 280-300 pounds under 10% bodyfat

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    LOL! Not this discussion again.
    LOL...I thought I was in the Dallas thread for a second.

i have a hard time believing just about anyone who is 5'8"- 5'10"could get to be 280-300 pounds under 10% bodyfat
    Why?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but honestly why?

If you eat you grow, if you stop growing, you up your doses, then eat some more, then up your dose.

There isn't a period (once your enhanced) where your body physically won't grow anymore.
    BuiltByMetal.com
    MetalGearClothing.com

Iron Addict

Again.

I'm agreeing with ya here though we disagreed on the better genetics thing.

Why?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but honestly why?

If you eat you grow, if you stop growing, you up your doses, then eat some more, then up your dose.

There isn't a period (once your enhanced) where your body physically won't grow anymore.
    because not everyone is gonna respond the same way to drugs. sure maybe some people with great receptors and great genetic response to drugs can gain 100 pounds of muscle with them. but my guess is that only makes up a very small percentage of the people that use. an ecto that is 145 pounds and 5'8" (my buddy) is never no matter how much he eats or takes is gonna be 300 pounds it is genetically impossible. he has been lifting with me for about a year and when we lived together he ate just as much as me im 5'8" 225 (soft just took a bf test at 17%) my point is we did the excact same training program ate about the same. he ate as much as a guy that had almost 100 pounds on him yet he only gained about 7 pounds the whole year why? simple genetics. it was the first time in his life he stuck to a workout regimen and ate good clean foods. yet he only managed to gain 7 pounds i feel bad for him i remember starting out sure i trained hard but i had no idea what i was doing nutrition wise yet i still gained about 25-30 pounds my first year. some people are meant to grow some arent. it all comes down to genetics not everyone is gonna be able to gain all that weight no matter how much food or gear they take.

because not everyone is gonna respond the same way to drugs. sure maybe some people with great receptors and great genetic response to drugs can gain 100 pounds of muscle with them. but my guess is that only makes up a very small percentage of the people that use. an ecto that is 145 pounds and 5'8" (my buddy) is never no matter how much he eats or takes is gonna be 300 pounds it is genetically impossible. he has been lifting with me for about a year and when we lived together he ate just as much as me im 5'8" 225 (soft just took a bf test at 17%) my point is we did the excact same training program ate about the same. he ate as much as a guy that had almost 100 pounds on him yet he only gained about 7 pounds the whole year why? simple genetics. it was the first time in his life he stuck to a workout regimen and ate good clean foods. yet he only managed to gain 7 pounds i feel bad for him i remember starting out sure i trained hard but i had no idea what i was doing nutrition wise yet i still gained about 25-30 pounds my first year. some people are meant to grow some arent. it all comes down to genetics not everyone is gonna be able to gain all that weight no matter how much food or gear they take.
    they would have to use higher doses and slin/gh to make up for the bad genetics most likely but it may be possible if they stay consistent with everything
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast