Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Re: Dorian.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Who was the most impressive BBer you ever saw in person
    I know you didn't ask me, but:
    Ronnie, Vic Richards, Paul Dillett, Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    around the size of pros meaning 5'9-5'11 and 275-300lbs?
    Around 250- 270 yes almost pro size like i said before.

Quote Originally Posted by hodakrob View Post
    Around 250- 270 yes almost pro size like i said before.
    That is 100% insane. Either they were using gear in jail (not hard to get) or you've never seen 250-270 lean in person.
    www.builtbymetal.com/forum
    John Meadows live video Q & A coming early next month! Get signed up.

pat each other on the back some more...another 3 pages of the same shit. WE GET IT ALREADY, Ron. We got it, in 2003. People will still want to know what top tier guys use. end of story.

yes, its genetics...thanks for REITERATING IT. now im just waiting for the next thread where you and 15 other people say the same thing, 15 different ways
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBaldhead View Post
    Lol you're out of your mind.
    Explain please? like i said watch a dam doucmentary on prison and people who have been in jail working out for years and years then get back to me. I know from first hand experience and have seen them with my own eyes Brahhh. You are ignorant or just straight irrational

Explain please? like i said watch a dam doucmentary on prison and people who have been in jail working out for years and years then get back to me. I know from first hand experience and have seen them with my own eyes Brahhh. You are ignorant or just straight irrational
    So you're telling me that pro bodybuilders (with arguably the best drug response out there) have shittier genetics than a dude in prison who weighs as much as them 100% clean? From push-ups and pull ups? Plenty of people can be 270 lbs chubby in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by farrellzach View Post
    So you're telling me that pro bodybuilders (with arguably the best drug response out there) have shittier genetics than a dude in prison who weighs as much as them 100% clean? From push-ups and pull ups? Plenty of people can be 270 lbs chubby in jail.
    get them on gear and training and eating like a bodybuilder and they'd be 330 easy I guess
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

get them on gear and training and eating like a bodybuilder and they'd be 330 easy I guess
    That's on stage. 370 lean offseason.

That is 100% insane. Either they were using gear in jail (not hard to get) or you've never seen 250-270 lean in person.
    Yea man all im saying is i have seen it they werent super lean but were big ass dudes maybe 15 % bodyfat but def huge. ANd also i have met about 12 pros in the past four years or so including jay phil ronnie evan vic fouad just to name a few.

Would make Ronnie look small.
    DISCOUNT CODES!!!!
    10% OFF BlackStoneLabs - DNUTZ10 - http://blackstonelabs.co/
    20% OFF Prime Nutrition - DNUTZ20 - http://primenutrition.com/

PM me if you have any questions!

Did i say any of that or are u putting words in my internet mouth? i never argued who had better genetics dumbass i said that i have seen big ass dudes that are around pro size and weight that have been in jail for years and years training. Not that hard to comprehend you fucktard.

Did i say any of that or are u putting words in my internet mouth? i never argued who had better genetics dumbass i said that i have seen big ass dudes that are around pro size and weight that have been in jail for years and years training. Not that hard to comprehend you fucktard.
    Alright, babe.

Factoid: D-Nutz was 280lbs
    Lorenzo- WHY AREN'T THEY COMPARING JOSE TO THE TOP 4 WHY

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Factoid: D-Nutz was 280lbs
    Dude, I was a lean 280 bro.
    DISCOUNT CODES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    Dude, I was a lean 280 bro.
    You must've just got out of prison, yeah? All natty from pushups and chins?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    This is an opinion. I have known people who did take very large doses of drugs and ate vast quantities of food. Only a couple remotely looked to be roughly the same size as pro's. Others only had extreme mass in their guts and their asses. Just saying, not everyone can get huge. If that were the case, these people all would have become huge, and they did not. For the record, this was in L.A. from 1991 to 2000, and I knew a LOT of the amateur competitors and would-be competitors in the area.

That's a given, Ron. We've all met people like these and I know a lot of lowlife bouncers whose day to day schedule is comprised pretty much of eating junk food, downing orals and "attempting" to train with their buddies, just so that they can say they do it. The fact that they look like shit does not mean the drugs do not work for them though, Ron. It means they have not been:
    -doing the right drugs, in the right amounts.
    -eating properly
    -training properly

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    I see what you're saying but there are guys who are naturally skinny and even once they start taking gear and eating more, they're still not big. There's got to still be SOME genetic component to it, even once gear enters the equation.
    Yes, but it's the genetic structure and response to the drugs of the individual itself that matters once on a cycle and NOT what they looked like before.
    What would you define as "naturally skinny"?
    - A person with long legs, small waist, narrow shoulders?
    or
    - A person who looks famished because they have a very fast metabolism (hormonal issues) and cannot gain weight no matter how much they eat?
    - or a combination of both?
    Let's use an extreme example. People claim someone like Woody Allen would never be able to look decently big, no matter what he did due to his genetics. He's supposed to have "shit genetics" for muscle-building purposes.
    That is absolute bs. He may not have been to build large amounts of muscle naturally, probably none if he started training right now at his age. What people do not acknowledge is that he looks like that because of his internal endocrine system. We're talking about a classic example of a man who has probably had low levels of natural testosterone and growth hormone throughout his whole life. Now, what gear does is REPLACE or ADD to endogenous hormone production with an exogenous supply. So, you see, it really doesn't matter what he looked like before because if he started injecting he would become a completely DIFFERENT man.
    And that is the case with any naturally skinny person. Science allows us to redefine nature. And gear is one of the great achievements of science. I've mentioned it here before, gear can even act as the elixir of youth. The entirety of the Masters Olympia lineup can attest to that. Competing at the top level at ages over 40? That is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Just try and put the power of those compounds in perspective. It's mindblowing.
    And that's why I get mad when people say stuff like "it's god and hard work that got me here". Yeah, sure. I bet god is really pleased with how they've been giving him a hand by replacing what he provided them with with stuff that's made in labs. As for hard work... Gimme a break. There are millions of people out there who work just as hard.
    Conclusion-addendum: once you're on the stuff- your diet and work regime can be JUST as good as anybody else's. The variables that CAN be manipulated in the most extreme / experimental forms though in order to achieve ENTIRELY different kinds of result are the type, quality and amount of gear. People who were born skinny and cannot get big no matter what they do- simply have no clue what they're doing.
    Last edited by CrazyBaldhead; December 13th, 2012 at 11:57 PM.

You must've just got out of prison, yeah? All natty from pushups and chins?
    No chins, too hard.

Pushups and sit-ups.

Natty though, for sure.
    DISCOUNT CODES!!!!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast