Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Re: Dorian.....

Quote Originally Posted by farrellzach View Post
    You must've just got out of prison, yeah? All natty from pushups and chins?

push ups and chins= beast mode

ahaha..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBaldhead View Post
    That's a given, Ron. We've all met people like these and I know a lot of lowlife bouncers whose day to day schedule is comprised pretty much of eating junk food, downing orals and "attempting" to train with their buddies, just so that they can say they do it. The fact that they look like shit does not mean the drugs do not work for them though, Ron. It means they have not been:
    -doing the right drugs, in the right amounts.
    -eating properly
    -training properly

Yes, but it's the genetic structure and response to the drugs of the individual itself that matters once on a cycle and NOT what they looked like before.
    What would you define as "naturally skinny"?
    - A person with long legs, small waist, narrow shoulders?
    or
    - A person who looks famished because they have a very fast metabolism (hormonal issues) and cannot gain weight no matter how much they eat?
    - or a combination of both?
    Let's use an extreme example. People claim someone like Woody Allen would never be able to look decently big, no matter what he did due to his genetics. He's supposed to have "shit genetics" for muscle-building purposes.
    That is absolute bs. He may not have been to build large amounts of muscle naturally, probably none if he started training right now at his age. What people do not acknowledge is that he looks like that because of his internal endocrine system. We're talking about a classic example of a man who has probably had low levels of natural testosterone and growth hormone throughout his whole life. Now, what gear does is REPLACE or ADD to endogenous hormone production with an exogenous supply. So, you see, it really doesn't matter what he looked like before because if he started injecting he would become a completely DIFFERENT man.
    And that is the case with any naturally skinny person. Science allows us to redefine nature. And gear is one of the great achievements of science. I've mentioned it here before, gear can even act as the elixir of youth. The entirety of the Masters Olympia lineup can attest to that. Competing at the top level at ages over 40? That is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Just try and put the power of those compounds in perspective. It's mindblowing.
    And that's why I get mad when people say stuff like "it's god and hard work that got me here". Yeah, sure. I bet god is really pleased with how they've been giving him a hand by replacing what he provided them with with stuff that's made in labs. As for hard work... Gimme a break. There are millions of people out there who work just as hard.
    Conclusion-addendum: once you're on the stuff- your diet and work regime can be JUST as good as anybody else's. The variables that CAN be manipulated in the most extreme / experimental forms though in order to achieve ENTIRELY different kinds of result are the type, quality and amount of gear. People who were born skinny and cannot get big no matter what they do- simply have no clue what they're doing.
    excellent post..

I remember when carrot top started juicing.. turned into a fucking beast.. lol
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Bro Scientist

There are around 7 billion people on the planet right now. What % of those people go to the gym? What % of those gym-goers train like a bodybuilder? What % eat like a bodybuilder? What % of those who eat and train like a bodybuilder have great genetics? What % of that group have taken steroids? What % got legit steroids and knew what they were doing? What % of that final group did all of this consistently for 5-25 years?

We don't know shit about what other people can do or how they would look if they took X, Y or Z drugs is whatever dosages bc the % of the human population who have ever consistently eaten enough food, trained hard enough, and took enough legit drugs to get to 270-300 pounds of muscle is a very, very small %. We do know that it can be done though, so if that's what you care about then go do it. If it is your life goal, I'm sure anyone can get there if they do whatever it takes. But most people aren't crazy enough to do "whatever it takes" and some people don't have to do whatever it takes. Most people couldn't do whatever it takes even if they tried.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal Master View Post
    ...now im just waiting for the next thread where you and 15 other people say the same thing, 15 different ways
    Oh come on, don't exaggerate.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal Master View Post
    pat each other on the back some more...another 3 pages of the same shit. WE GET IT ALREADY, Ron. We got it, in 2003. People will still want to know what top tier guys use. end of story.

yes, its genetics...thanks for REITERATING IT. now im just waiting for the next thread where you and 15 other people say the same thing, 15 different ways
    Unless you get to personally know one of these guys, you will never get that info. Just the way it is.

So you can keep wasting your time trying to find out if you really want to.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBaldhead View Post
    That's a given, Ron. We've all met people like these and I know a lot of lowlife bouncers whose day to day schedule is comprised pretty much of eating junk food, downing orals and "attempting" to train with their buddies, just so that they can say they do it. The fact that they look like shit does not mean the drugs do not work for them though, Ron. It means they have not been:
    -doing the right drugs, in the right amounts.
    -eating properly
    -training properly

Yes, but it's the genetic structure and response to the drugs of the individual itself that matters once on a cycle and NOT what they looked like before.
    What would you define as "naturally skinny"?
    - A person with long legs, small waist, narrow shoulders?
    or
    - A person who looks famished because they have a very fast metabolism (hormonal issues) and cannot gain weight no matter how much they eat?
    - or a combination of both?
    Let's use an extreme example. People claim someone like Woody Allen would never be able to look decently big, no matter what he did due to his genetics. He's supposed to have "shit genetics" for muscle-building purposes.
    That is absolute bs. He may not have been to build large amounts of muscle naturally, probably none if he started training right now at his age. What people do not acknowledge is that he looks like that because of his internal endocrine system. We're talking about a classic example of a man who has probably had low levels of natural testosterone and growth hormone throughout his whole life. Now, what gear does is REPLACE or ADD to endogenous hormone production with an exogenous supply. So, you see, it really doesn't matter what he looked like before because if he started injecting he would become a completely DIFFERENT man.
    And that is the case with any naturally skinny person. Science allows us to redefine nature. And gear is one of the great achievements of science. I've mentioned it here before, gear can even act as the elixir of youth. The entirety of the Masters Olympia lineup can attest to that. Competing at the top level at ages over 40? That is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Just try and put the power of those compounds in perspective. It's mindblowing.
    And that's why I get mad when people say stuff like "it's god and hard work that got me here". Yeah, sure. I bet god is really pleased with how they've been giving him a hand by replacing what he provided them with with stuff that's made in labs. As for hard work... Gimme a break. There are millions of people out there who work just as hard.
    Conclusion-addendum: once you're on the stuff- your diet and work regime can be JUST as good as anybody else's. The variables that CAN be manipulated in the most extreme / experimental forms though in order to achieve ENTIRELY different kinds of result are the type, quality and amount of gear. People who were born skinny and cannot get big no matter what they do- simply have no clue what they're doing.
    Great post. Steroids are a hell of a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Great post. Steroids are a hell of a drug.
    Yes, terrific post CrazyBaldhead. End of thread?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Who was the most impressive BBer you ever saw in person
    sexybeast hands down..although not in person..i can only wish

Why?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but honestly why?

If you eat you grow, if you stop growing, you up your doses, then eat some more, then up your dose.

There isn't a period (once your enhanced) where your body physically won't grow anymore.

Buuuuuuuullshit!
    Real men deadlift.

Bro Scientist Danny Manslaughter's Avatar

There is a direct correlation between muscle growth (unlocking gorilla like genetic potential) and copious dosing of the supplement Hot Stuff. That's the secret of the pros gents.

Quote Originally Posted by TexBull View Post
    Buuuuuuuullshit!
    Have you missed the entire thread? Arguments over, brother.
    BuiltByMetal.com
    MetalGearClothing.com

Have you missed the entire thread? Arguments over, brother.
    Yep, great read. I liked your comments as well, just disagree with the part about anyone being able to get that big and lean just by juicing. I've seen some science experiments in the gym, and they look like well science experiments. They don't however look like 280 pound 10% body fat experiments.
    Real men deadlift.

Why?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but honestly why?

If you eat you grow, if you stop growing, you up your doses, then eat some more, then up your dose.

There isn't a period (once your enhanced) where your body physically won't grow anymore
    Is it possible you base this on your own personal experience as a fairly young guy who really hasn't been training and juicing that long? What I mean is, do you honestly believe that 15-20 years from now you will still be growing, that there is NO LIMIT as to how big you will get??? It's easy to assume that gains will keep on coming forever when you yourself are still in the 'honeymoon stage' of training and gear use.

Is it possible you base this on your own personal experience as a fairly young guy who really hasn't been training and juicing that long? What I mean is, do you honestly believe that 15-20 years from now you will still be growing, that there is NO LIMIT as to how big you will get??? It's easy to assume that gains will keep on coming forever when you yourself are still in the 'honeymoon stage' of training and gear use.
    I absolutely believe I can make gains, given health and all that stays even.

Lets say I decide to push for my pro card or whatever in the next few years--I use the drugs required, the doses required, the food, all that. I have the perfect set up for a body builder. In 15 years will I still grow on say 3g of gear and 5iu of GH? Maybe not, but if I add something, I can still gain. Will it be pretty? No. will I have a guy like Palumbo's? Probably. But my body would continue to grow.

At a certain point (Which a guy like Phil is at), its a fine balance between making small gains, and maintaining a pleasing look. Phil COULD weigh 300lbs if he wanted to with the drugs in his arsenal, but he doesn't. It's not because he can't, it's because he would probably look like shit.

So in short:
    -Yes, you could still grow.
    -There may be no need to, but that doesn't mean your body just begins to reject what you do to it.
    BuiltByMetal.com
    MetalGearClothing.com

I know you didn't ask me, but:
    Ronnie, Vic Richards, Paul Dillett, Kevin.
    could you elaborate please?

Quote Originally Posted by LongJourney Los View Post
    could you elaborate please?
    Those are the 'biggest' men I ever saw in person, in terms of just freaky, full, round muscles.

I absolutely believe I can make gains, given health and all that stays even.

Lets say I decide to push for my pro card or whatever in the next few years--I use the drugs required, the doses required, the food, all that. I have the perfect set up for a body builder. In 15 years will I still grow on say 3g of gear and 5iu of GH? Maybe not, but if I add something, I can still gain. Will it be pretty? No. will I have a guy like Palumbo's? Probably. But my body would continue to grow.

At a certain point (Which a guy like Phil is at), its a fine balance between making small gains, and maintaining a pleasing look. Phil COULD weigh 300lbs if he wanted to with the drugs in his arsenal, but he doesn't. It's not because he can't, it's because he would probably look like shit.

So in short:
    -Yes, you could still grow.
    -There may be no need to, but that doesn't mean your body just begins to reject what you do to it.
    Good argument, but even you have to concede it's purely theoretical.

Tons of guys who were certainly trying to get bigger and who used ever-greater amounts of gear and food hit points where they simply could not get any bigger no matter how hard they tried. I have seen this with people I knew.

I don't know how you are so sure about your theory? If it were true, we would not see so many pro's stop growing. Certainly some reach a point where they don't seek any more mass, but many keep trying to grow until they retire, and obviously many of them must keep upping their doses.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast