Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Pride of life...What's keeping so many from knowing the Father

Quote Originally Posted by TGC View Post
    HA even your bias hatred is hypocritical. He argues his side too stringently while anyone is only a half assed believer. You are just a hater plain and simple.
    Stop being so confrontational TGC!! He's dealing with some heavy shit from his childhood.
    Last edited by mfcruncher; December 14th, 2012 at 06:03 AM.
    I'm tired of always being right. I feel like it's an unfair advantage when I debate skeptics.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcruncher View Post
    Stop being so confrontational TGC!! He's dealing with some heavy shit from his childhood.
    I dont know about you, but ever since i got saved it just feels weird to say or hear the "s*&^" and "f*&%" words
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    I dont know about you, but ever since i got saved it just feels weird to say or hear the "s*&^" and "f*&%" words
    That's because you value the appearance of character over actual and true character. When a Christian is comfortable with their character they don't give a shit what you think about their spirituality.

Back to the question, what will God do with someone who is reckless in communicating the gospel? I answered your question, "define reckless." Here is your chance to show me the same character by answering this question.
    Last edited by mfcruncher; December 14th, 2012 at 04:24 PM.
    I'm tired of always being right. I feel like it's an unfair advantage when I debate skeptics.

That's because you value the appearance of character over actual and true character. When a Christian is comfortable with their character they don't give a shit what you think about their spirituality.Back to the question, what will God do with someone who is reckless in communicating the gospel? I answered your question, "define reckless." Here is your chance to show me the same character by answering this question.
    i will ask Him personally and let you know
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladryn View Post
    PROVE? lol, not prove, just show me one, just ONE tinny piece of evidence. There is NOTHING, not a single indication, not one slight phantom of truth, not even a suggestion that the whole religious experience is anything but complete and UTTER BS.The fun part is this: Deep down, every single one of you "believers" know you are full of it (even the GD pope).
    you walk by sight, not by faith...even Satan challenged Jesus by asking Him to prove He was truly the Son of God by turning a stone into bread...i can see how satan has secular folks in such an iron grip and keeps them blind from the truth
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Bro Scientist Danny Manslaughter's Avatar

Was Satan behind the movie "Cloud Atlas"?

Can this douchebag be banned now?

Thanks my Brother. Should I PM you to find out what He says....or are you going to tell me later behind closed doors?

you walk by sight, not by faith...
    Not just sight, but the other four senses as well, and besides that there is absolutely NOTHING that indicates anything else to life besides your dreams, you have been fooled by your dreams.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The one thing that we all have in common and share is sin...we are born into sin.
    Oh Bullshit. We are born into an empty canvas, and whilst we may be surrounded by 'sinners' we all have a functioning brain.

Thanks my Brother. Should I PM you to find out what He says....or are you going to tell me later behind closed doors?
    I had some throne time with Dad and He was very clear with His answer. He told me that I am still a baby in Christ and I am not quite ready yet to stand in the front lines. Nevertheless, He blesses me for my fervor and child-like Faith. He'd rather work with someone like me than the many lukewarm/timid christians who are ashamed to acknowledge Him unless they are at their church, and who selfishly keep His word relegated in the confines of their hearts
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Oh Bullshit. We are born into an empty canvas, and whilst we may be surrounded by 'sinners' we all have a functioning brain.
    so you think that people with "functioning" brains are uncapable of sin? do you ever read the news?
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    Can this douchebag be banned now?
    oh i forgot, "religiosity" teaches you that God is an inpersonal being and you can't talk to Him directly
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

so you think that people with "functioning" brains are uncapable of sin? do you ever read the news?
    No, I'm saying we make informed and conscious choices as to whether we do sin or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    No, I'm saying we make informed and conscious choices as to whether we do sin or not.
    sin is relative, what you might think is a sin, I have no problem with, and vice versa.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    sin is relative, what you might think is a sin, I have no problem with, and vice versa.
    Good point, that hadn't occurred to me. I was thinking of more major sins I guess

Forum Leader: TV Community Channel mike pulcinella's Avatar

Karma's a bitch, eh MF?
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast