Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Pride of life...What's keeping so many from knowing the Father

Forum Leader: TV Community Channel mike pulcinella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mfcruncher View Post
    It's probably an observation.
    No it's not. It's an arrogant assumption about OTHER people.
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    that is not what i would try to do...but unlike you i realize my human condition and i know that God is Truth, not my conscience, or brain, or gut feeling, of moral values learned from parents or TV

You suck at this.

If there were no God would you do whatever you wanted and use other people?

You can't answer this question straight because you wold reveal just what an immature horrible person you are deep down.

Why don't you ask me the same question?

Quote Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    You suck at this.

If there were no God would you do whatever you wanted and use other people?

You can't answer this question straight because you wold reveal just what an immature horrible person you are deep down.

Why don't you ask me the same question?
    Well according to Rock-o's new found belief, God always was and is, and yet he did just that (did whatever and used people) so obviously the existence of God is irrelevant. Rocky just THINKS and FEELS it matters now thats hes "saved".

You suck at this.If there were no God would you do whatever you wanted and use other people?You can't answer this question straight because you wold reveal just what an immature horrible person you are deep down.Why don't you ask me the same question?
    mike you fail to understand that it is not a matter of willingly do whatever we want and use other people...no i wouldnt willingly do whatever i want but i know that as a human i am flawed and i can hurt others or get hurt...my only way to truth and salvation is God...i am no better or worse than the next guy, other than i realize that i was born in sin, and that sin is what we ALL have in common
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

mike you fail to understand that it is not a matter of willingly do whatever we want and use other people...no i wouldnt willingly do whatever i want but i know that as a human i am flawed and i can hurt others or get hurt...my only way to truth and salvation is God...i am no better or worse than the next guy, other than i realize that i was born in sin, and that sin is what we ALL have in common
    And if there were no God???

LOL. No suprise response. STFU.

And if there were no God???
    if there were no God we will be like blind folks trying to walk through a mine field...sure you can try your best to do the "right thing", but the problem is that we can only make up what he "right thing" with no 100% certainty unless we accept our flaws and admit that we have a Creator...He is the Light and the Truth
    JESUS THE CHRIST

if there were no God I would be like blind folks trying to alk through a mine field...
    I fixed it for you. Your arrogance made you think you knew how other people would feel with no God.

I fixed it for you. Your arrogance made you think you knew how other people would feel with no God.
    you are the arrogant one thinking that you can walk the walk without God by your side...your pride has no limit Mike...i am humble because i admit i am NOTHING without the Light that God gives me..you on the other hand treat yourself as your own God...you seek all the answers within yourslef, you worship yourself and you natural senses...cant you see that Mike?
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213