Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antoine Vaillant watch out: HE'S COMING.. SICKENING BACK WORKOUT

Who is that guy lol I don't want to watch 21 min vid if it don't have boobies in it

Spotter

Antoine, your avi pic is from when you were an amateur. You're an IFBB pro now bro! Update that shit!

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine View Post
    Who is that guy lol I don't want to watch 21 min vid if it don't have boobies in it

Jason is taking Super DMZ. Give it a few more weeks and he will have some bad ass gyno. Watch one of his videos then and you will see some crazy boobies.

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    High rep deads and squats are the most painful and cardio taxing exercises around.
    I don't do a lot of high rep compound movements, but my lips go numb just thinking about pulling to high-rep failure.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

can someone tell me why jason always has his hands and arms like that? is it like a nervous habit or something? i feel like we're actually watching someone who has a real mental disability who was never diagnosed, and exploiting them and laughing at them over the internet. this kid has the body of someone who has never trained or ate right, yet he thinks he is a top tier bodybuilder. i feel like the worst thing that could've happend was giving him a contract and giving him access to bodybuilders, now he feels like god spoke to him when in reality, he got trained by a c level npc bodybuilder. which isn't a bash on pj, he's actually cool and funny, but now jason puts him on a pedestal. weird kid, his camera man is strange too.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
    can someone tell me why jason always has his hands and arms like that? is it like a nervous habit or something? i feel like we're actually watching someone who has a real mental disability who was never diagnosed, and exploiting them and laughing at them over the internet. this kid has the body of someone who has never trained or ate right, yet he thinks he is a top tier bodybuilder. i feel like the worst thing that could've happend was giving him a contract and giving him access to bodybuilders, now he feels like god spoke to him when in reality, he got trained by a c level npc bodybuilder. which isn't a bash on pj, he's actually cool and funny, but now jason puts him on a pedestal. weird kid, his camera man is strange too.
    You shouldn't feel bad for him, you should rather feel bad for people who watch his videos consistently for whatever reason since the views and likes he's getting are feeding his ego. And well, he does get a bit of revenue as well from youtube.

Really Antione???? Okay you naughty boy, HERE you go:

antione.jpg
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickT View Post

antione.jpg
    Oh no you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBaldhead View Post
    Oh no you didn't.

Yea i didn't
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickT View Post

antione.jpg

so fresh! lol

thats the sith lord

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxy View Post
    thats the sith lord

thats awesome lol

"you know you have 2 different colored socks on right"

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
    We are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12