Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 North American Champ Dallas McCarver Trains Arms at The Mecca

Quote Originally Posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    Why the fuck are you commenting on this when this site is for Muscular Development? Do you just like attention ?
    See my signature for help.

Just so no one else is confused I have NO problem with guys using. I already said that. Make sure to read the thread before you comment and make yourself look like an ass.

I was responding to this guy's statement.

Quote Originally Posted by guyhard View Post
    quality and average life of this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    I don't deny that its just retarded to state an age somene may die at....there are steps you can take to remain as healthy as possible in the given situation that will also help lead a good life after bodybuilding
    I'm curious what are some of the steps?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    Responding to your troll,

to give you an idea, up to date only Mr.Olympia who passed away is Sergio Oliva.

Larry Scott is 74 years old.

Jack Lalanne died at age 96.
    My "Troll"? Lol see below:

Last edited by ZeroFire; December 13th, 2012 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    Responding to your troll,

to give you an idea, up to date only Mr.Olympia who passed away is Sergio Oliva.

Larry Scott is 74 years old.

Jack Lalanne died at age 96.
    I think this video is an appropriate response to your statistics:

Can some people take them and have no problems? Sure. In fact, from my understanding, that's one of the qualities pros must possess. Ultimately, I don't care if you use. Just saying take care of yourselves. There have never been any long term studies, but every few years some bodybuilder dies from heart complications. Coincidence? Maybe...

Another video on bodybuilders who have died. http://youtu.be/J7C0r04vwjE. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer just responding to your stats.

Many bodybuilder use and have no problems. I'm sure Dallas is going to live forever. Just take care of yourselves.
    Last edited by ZeroFire; December 13th, 2012 at 02:48 PM.

Honestly I thought I would I would hate the video and not like Dallas at all. I couldn't have been more wrong. Great video and Dallas seems like a really cool guy, and I can tell he puts in the work. Good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    I think this video is an appropriate response to your statistics:

Can some people take them and have no problems? Sure. In fact, from my understanding, that's one of the qualities pros must possess. Ultimately, I don't care if you use. Just saying take care of yourselves. There have never been any long term studies, but every few years some bodybuilder dies from heart complications. Coincidence? Maybe...

Another video on bodybuilders who have died. http://youtu.be/J7C0r04vwjE. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer just responding to your stats.

Many bodybuilder use and have no problems. I'm sure Dallas is going to live forever. Just take care of yourselves.

I get what your saying but every few years is no comparison with other causes of death.
    Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Why is it this poor kid cant even have his name brought around here, without some insecure, jealous, whiney old fucks warning about excessive drug use. Did I miss the post where Dallas asked everybody if he looked like an abuser? the kid looks healthy and happy, and big as fuck...get over yourselves. The winner is just the guy who'll do things the losers wouldnt. Sorry, but thats the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by EmekajOkammor View Post
    I get what your saying but every few years is no comparison with other causes of death.
    Oh for sure. Of course. I totally agree. There are many other worse things one can do to their bodies.

Hey, I love this sport. I body build myself. Just saying be careful. I would feel comfortable saying that those bodybuilders who died either had terrible genetics for accepting gear, or never took time off to regulate, etc. In other words, they didn't follow precautions like most do (or should). I'm all for Dallas following his dream and anyone else here. Just take precautions, it can be a very dangerous sport. Those drugs are very powerful and have not been fully studied to understand the long term effects. If you accept and understand those risks have at it!

Paul DeMayo died of a heroin overdose.

Mike Mentzer was heavily into prescription painkillers.

But whatever, lately it seems trendy to burst into any Dallas-related thread and start talking about the risks he is taking and how he will probably die young. Really people?

Fuck that, can't anyone just be happy for the kid and what he has achieved at an age when most kids are out getting wasted 2-3 nights a week on alcohol, coke, and E, if not smoking pot every day?

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Dallas looks great and has a great attitude as well. He trains with some good form that all new trainers would be well served to emulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post

But whatever, lately it seems trendy to burst into any Dallas-related thread and start talking about the risks he is taking and how he will probably die young. Really people?

Fuck that, can't anyone just be happy for the kid and what he has achieved at an age when most kids are out getting wasted 2-3 nights a week on alcohol, coke, and E, if not smoking pot every day?
    Thank youuuu!!!!
    UK MARKET MANAGER FOR RONNIE COLEMAN SIGNATURE SERIES! YEAH BUDDY!!!!
    Am NOW on Instagram, add me - 'GILES_RCSS'

This kid is has me very happy about the future. He seems like he has his head on his shoulders, and i can't imagine he would do anything ridiculous that would be so extreme it would harm him. but with a physique like that i'm sure everyone thinks he must be on 4g test a week and 30iu gh a day. when in reality he is probably very modest with what he uses. not to mention he looks very smart about his training. hopefully he took a page out of jay's book and realizes he doesn't have to lift the gym to build muscle. the sky's the limit for him. not to mention he's like 6'1". i wish people would listen to someone like ron who has been in the business FOREVER. Most of us could take twice what dallas takes, eat twice what he eats, and train twice as intense as him, and not even be close to his size.

Looking awesome!!!

so much potential!

Quote Originally Posted by ape of god View Post
    Why is it this poor kid cant even have his name brought around here, without some insecure, jealous, whiney old fucks warning about excessive drug use. Did I miss the post where Dallas asked everybody if he looked like an abuser? the kid looks healthy and happy, and big as fuck...get over yourselves. The winner is just the guy who'll do things the losers wouldnt. Sorry, but thats the way it is.
    Over 300 solid lbs at 21. That's huge for his age. Sorry but people are going to talk and that's just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post

Hey Ron this is for you.

There's a smile big guy . You mad? Why so serious? Lighten up no one's attacking ja boy. Just a bunch of bodybuilders, discussing steroids and what not on a bodybuilding forum. No need to get hot and bothered. Holster it big guy.

I'm aware that Dallas knows the risks (I think). And I'm happy for him. Seems like a great kid. Other people brought up the health issue and I just responded.

nice. victor martinez and kai greene had an awesome arms in the trenches too; it's worth it to watch it again. such a classic.

It's just that here comes Dallas, a pro who actually takes the time to come here and post unlike others who never, ever, ever do, and various people just talk shit. As good a sport as he is, eventually I see him saying 'fuck this, why bother?' Then he will join the silent ranks of non-posting pro's.

Iron Addict

It's interesting how things change on the internet. 10 years ago if a 21 year old asked about what he should use to get hyooge he would be blasted to wait until he's at least over the age of 25 with years of training behind him...

now...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast