Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2012 North American Champ Dallas McCarver Trains Arms at The Mecca

Quote Originally Posted by The Adam View Post
    It's interesting how things change on the internet. 10 years ago if a 21 year old asked about what he should use to get hyooge he would be blasted to wait until he's at least over the age of 25 with years of training behind him...

now...
    LOL your kidding right? Arnold started taking steroids at age 16

LET ME ASK ALL OF YOU ASS CLOWNS A QUESTION. IF SEEING BIG GUYS AT A YOUNG AGE PUTS THAT MUCH SAND IN YOUR GYNA....... THEN WHY ARE YOU ON THIS SITE? SERIOUSLY WHY???? THIS IS BODYBUiLDING. YOU WANT SOMETHING SAFE AND COMFORTING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN THE CROSSFIT CRAZE........OH WAIT.......THEY USE TOO. QUIT LIFE.

Dallas seems like a great guy. i wish him the best and hope he can keep interacting with us here on MD even though i dont think i could put up with some of the shit people come up with. how long has Dallas been bodybuilding? 2 or 3 years? and already looks like this wow talk about being born to be a bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by JTCars87 View Post
    LET ME ASK ALL OF YOU ASS CLOWNS A QUESTION. IF SEEING BIG GUYS AT A YOUNG AGE PUTS THAT MUCH SAND IN YOUR GYNA....... THEN WHY ARE YOU ON THIS SITE? SERIOUSLY WHY???? THIS IS BODYBUiLDING. YOU WANT SOMETHING SAFE AND COMFORTING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN THE CROSSFIT CRAZE........OH WAIT.......THEY USE TOO. QUIT LIFE.
    its fucking ridiculous how much we have to defend bodybuilding on a bodybuilding website...

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by LongJourney Los View Post
    LOL your kidding right? Arnold started taking steroids at age 16
    You're kidding ME right? Arnold didn't have the internet when he started competing. Logic FAIL! Internet message boards were filled with information about anabolic use and why young guys shouldn't partake...now these same boards applaude it. It's just interesting how things change.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    It's just that here comes Dallas, a pro who actually takes the time to come here and post unlike others who never, ever, ever do, and various people just talk shit. As good a sport as he is, eventually I see him saying 'fuck this, why bother?' Then he will join the silent ranks of non-posting pro's.
    NEVER would I do that bro!.. I see no reason to run and hide form the negative words of others.. In life no matter what you choose to pursue you will always have people pointing out the risk you take and the negative ideas surrounding the journey you are on... It all comes down to you have to believe in yourself and your goals enough to not let others negativity rub off on you and slow you down on the road to success. Not saying I will or will not ever reach a higher level of success in this sport than I already have, but if I do not it will not be because I listen to or give two shits about the negativity of others.

Dallas seems like a great guy. i wish him the best and hope he can keep interacting with us here on MD even though i dont think i could put up with some of the shit people come up with. how long has Dallas been bodybuilding? 2 or 3 years? and already looks like this wow talk about being born to be a bodybuilder
    Thanks buddy!

The kid looks good, just don't let those fools in LA get you into the g4p.

Quote Originally Posted by The Adam View Post
    You're kidding ME right? Arnold didn't have the internet when he started competing. Logic FAIL! Internet message boards were filled with information about anabolic use and why young guys shouldn't partake...now these same boards applaude it. It's just interesting how things change.
    ah i just re read your post my mad i get what your saying now. but yeah braj times change

Quote Originally Posted by EmekajOkammor View Post
    I get what your saying but every few years is no comparison with other causes of death.
    LOL, wow you are reaching
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

is it just me, or am i the only guy who is interested in what kind of pussy DM is getting now since he is pretty famous. post some pics of your conquests bro. Looking like that at 21 must have some EXTREME advantages.

Hopefully u aint into Trannys though like some other resident pros in here
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

its fucking ridiculous how much we have to defend bodybuilding on a bodybuilding website...
    Welcome to mobland! A lot of posters on here are just too cool for school!

kid is doing alright if you ask me. this is the same chick as above!

Dallas, i mean this in in the most respectful way possible. i looked at that chicks facebook. DAYUMM dude. keep that one close

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Paul DeMayo died of a heroin overdose.

Mike Mentzer was heavily into prescription painkillers.

But whatever, lately it seems trendy to burst into any Dallas-related thread and start talking about the risks he is taking and how he will probably die young. Really people?

Fuck that, can't anyone just be happy for the kid and what he has achieved at an age when most kids are out getting wasted 2-3 nights a week on alcohol, coke, and E, if not smoking pot every day?
    Thank youuu! x2

Quote Originally Posted by DallasMcCarver View Post
    NEVER would I do that bro!.. I see no reason to run and hide form the negative words of others.. In life no matter what you choose to pursue you will always have people pointing out the risk you take and the negative ideas surrounding the journey you are on... It all comes down to you have to believe in yourself and your goals enough to not let others negativity rub off on you and slow you down on the road to success. Not saying I will or will not ever reach a higher level of success in this sport than I already have, but if I do not it will not be because I listen to or give two shits about the negativity of others.

Not just huge for your age, wise beyond your years too.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast