Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2012 North American Champ Dallas McCarver Trains Arms at The Mecca

Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    The kid looks good, just don't let those fools in LA get you into the g4p.
    Back in small town TN, needless to say.. not a lot of that here lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
    Dallas, i mean this in in the most respectful way possible. i looked at that chicks facebook. DAYUMM dude. keep that one close
    HAHA thanks bud, yeah that's m ex she was a good woman nothing wrong with her.. but fact remains.. I am just 21 lol.

Dallas, do you brew your own moonshine?
    BuiltByMetal.com
    MetalGearClothing.com

Quote Originally Posted by DallasMcCarver View Post
    Back in small town TN, needless to say.. not a lot of that here lol.
    They snagged plenty of dudes from Ohio, not far away.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
    kid is doing alright if you ask me. this is the same chick as above!

nice job on the implants there. surgeon did pretty good
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

HAHA thanks bud, yeah that's m ex she was a good woman nothing wrong with her.. but fact remains.. I am just 21 lol.
    pre-marital sex goes against your religion though I thought? Just curious because you have a cross tatted on you, so it must mean alot to you if you got it on there permanently.
    WWJD
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Great video after long time no training vids thanks MD and Dallas.
    This dude looks very promising especialy at that age, keep up the hard work Dallas and don't listen to the haters around here, there are also genuine fans

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal Master View Post
    is it just me, or am i the only guy who is interested in what kind of pussy DM is getting now since he is pretty famous.
    Just you.

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by LongJourney Los View Post
    ah i just re read your post my mad i get what your saying now. but yeah braj times change
    cool cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal Master View Post
    pre-marital sex goes against your religion though I thought? Just curious because you have a cross tatted on you, so it must mean alot to you if you got it on there permanently.
    WWJD
    A man's walk in his religion is between himself and the higher power he follows... I don't live life to accept the judgement of mortal men, but to one day hopefully have the approval and acceptance of the one I worship.

Not claiming I am perfect in any area's of life even this one, but at the end of our lives its about what the scales read of good vs evil. Not single acts of sins or good actions...

That being said, not one word was said about me not wanting to settle down because I want to sleep with every woman walking, but the simple fact that at 21 I still have many major life altering decisions to make and I want to make those decisions for whats best for me, and not make them based off of the feeling of being committed to any one woman....

A man's walk in his religion is between himself and the higher power he follows... I don't live life to accept the judgement of mortal men, but to one day hopefully have the approval and acceptance of the one I worship.

Not claiming I am perfect in any area's of life even this one, but at the end of our lives its about what the scales read of good vs evil. Not single acts of sins or good actions...

That being said, not one word was said about me not wanting to settle down because I want to sleep with every woman walking, but the simple fact that at 21 I still have many major life altering decisions to make and I want to make those decisions for whats best for me, and not make them based off of the feeling of being committed to any one woman....
    Again, smart! I am 43 and have been married since I was 21. All in all she is 'the one,' but at the same time most of the problems we've had over the years are a result of me settling down so soon in life. Essentially, 21 is just too young to make a lifelong commitment.

Dallas is NUTS doing all the gear he does....he'd be way better off going back to college, playing football and wrecking his body doing that, fucking up his joints, ligaments, bones etc. And let's not forget all the fun....drinking 150-200 beers/shots a week, binge drinking at keg'ers, doing Ectasy, blow, hitting the bong, ritalin to nelp him study, eating crap caffertia food (ALL of which are EXCELLENT for your lipids and hormones BTW). Yup, thats WAY better then being a 21 yr old PRO bb'er, eating clean, with 2 contracts - getting paid to train - and all the potential in the world to reach the upper levels of this "sport".... Sheesh what a fool
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    Dallas is NUTS doing all the gear he does....he'd be way better off going back to college, playing football and wrecking his body doing that, fucking up his joints, ligaments, bones etc. And let's not forget all the fun....drinking 150-200 beers/shots a week, binge drinking at keg'ers, doing Ectasy, blow hitting the bong, eating crap caffertia food (ALL of which are EXCELLENT for your lipids and hormones BTW). Yup, thats WAY better then being a 21 yr old PRO bb'er with 2 contracts and all the potential in the world to reach the upper levels of this "sport".... Sheesh what a fool
    I do occasionally miss my parties lol

I do occasionally miss my parties lol
    Bro....Now you party as a PRO bb'er at the ARNOLD after party with all the bikini and fitness babes. Poor YOU
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    But whatever, lately it seems trendy to burst into any Dallas-related thread and start talking about the risks he is taking and how he will probably die young. Really people?

Fuck that, can't anyone just be happy for the kid and what he has achieved at an age when most kids are out getting wasted 2-3 nights a week on alcohol, coke, and E, if not smoking pot every day?
    I would bow before Dallas if I'd meet him some day, that's how much respect I have for a 21y PRO bb. But on other hand, I accidently saw his FB profile half year ago, before he turned pro. In 2010 this guy looked like normal, chubby teenager. I could just imagine, how much work he put in last 2 years. Now Mr. Harris, with all due respect, you will tell me, that this kid isn't abusing. I'm not against gear, hell, I'm using myself and I'm not even close to him.

I don't know how much he is taking, but Nasser E.S. said that pro bbs using average: 15iu GH ED, 30iu+ slin ED, 4g test EW, etc etc... I was wondering, how can someone so young afford all that necessary products, to get to level, Dallas got recently. In my country, average month salary can't be enough for gear for one month, and I'm not counting food, supplements, gym membership etc.

Once again, I'm not saying anything against him, but I was always curious about this, and this seems to be right topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinum View Post
    I would bow before Dallas if I'd meet him some day, that's how much respect I have for a 21y PRO bb. But on other hand, I accidently saw his FB profile half year ago, before he turned pro. In 2010 this guy looked like normal, chubby teenager. I could just imagine, how much work he put in last 2 years. Now Mr. Harris, with all due respect, you will tell me, that this kid isn't abusing. I'm not against gear, hell, I'm using myself and I'm not even close to him.

I don't know how much he is taking, but Nasser E.S. said that pro bbs using average: 15iu GH ED, 30iu+ slin ED, 4g test EW, etc etc... I was wondering, how can someone so young afford all that necessary products, to get to level, Dallas got recently. In my country, average month salary can't be enough for gear for one month, and I'm not counting food, supplements, gym membership etc.

Once again, I'm not saying anything against him, but I was always curious about this, and this seems to be right topic.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA are you serious!!!? LMAO

Dallas glad to see u posting here. Don't let the haters get to u. Good luck with your training for next year.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast