Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2012 North American Champ Dallas McCarver Trains Arms at The Mecca

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Sinum View Post
    I would bow before Dallas if I'd meet him some day, that's how much respect I have for a 21y PRO bb. But on other hand, I accidently saw his FB profile half year ago, before he turned pro. In 2010 this guy looked like normal, chubby teenager. I could just imagine, how much work he put in last 2 years. Now Mr. Harris, with all due respect, you will tell me, that this kid isn't abusing. I'm not against gear, hell, I'm using myself and I'm not even close to him.

I don't know how much he is taking, but Nasser E.S. said that pro bbs using average: 15iu GH ED, 30iu+ slin ED, 4g test EW, etc etc... I was wondering, how can someone so young afford all that necessary products, to get to level, Dallas got recently. In my country, average month salary can't be enough for gear for one month, and I'm not counting food, supplements, gym membership etc.

Once again, I'm not saying anything against him, but I was always curious about this, and this seems to be right topic.
    What the F..K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? Nasser never said anything like that, I have met him personally! 15 iu GH every day??? 4 g test week? You do NOT know what you are saying!!!
    Why you morons do not understand that it`s ALL about genetic and dedication! Do you really think that Bolt run 100m in 9.5s and M. Jordan scored 37points average in any playoff match because of they took more gear than others???
    When I was 17 I met Dorian and there were legends at that time about how much he took, but who knew him closely told me what he really took and guess what? It is the same amount he wrote about almost 20 years later on tha famous piece MD pages.
    This guy at 21 is a freak of nature not a steroid abuser, the sooner you understand and accept this the less money you will spend buying ridiculous amount of chinese shit gear killing yourself to look like him.
    peace

I would bow before Dallas if I'd meet him some day, that's how much respect I have for a 21y PRO bb. But on other hand, I accidently saw his FB profile half year ago, before he turned pro. In 2010 this guy looked like normal, chubby teenager. I could just imagine, how much work he put in last 2 years. Now Mr. Harris, with all due respect, you will tell me, that this kid isn't abusing. I'm not against gear, hell, I'm using myself and I'm not even close to him.

I don't know how much he is taking, but Nasser E.S. said that pro bbs using average: 15iu GH ED, 30iu+ slin ED, 4g test EW, etc etc... I was wondering, how can someone so young afford all that necessary products, to get to level, Dallas got recently. In my country, average month salary can't be enough for gear for one month, and I'm not counting food, supplements, gym membership etc.

Once again, I'm not saying anything against him, but I was always curious about this, and this seems to be right topic.
    I think it's an honest question. Looking huge but tell us how....

You won't get an answer here sir. It's just not safe for him to talk about that. You want to talk gear go to: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/.

Also I love how everyone is calling concern for his health and honest questions "hate".

Search this thread for one person who's a genuine "hater" of Dallas.
    Last edited by ZeroFire; December 15th, 2012 at 01:58 AM.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by andrea.b View Post
    What the F..K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? Nasser never said anything like that, I have met him personally! 15 iu GH every day??? 4 g test week? You do NOT know what you are saying!!!
    http://www.ugm.org.uk/topic/17545-jo...er-el-sonbaty/

There you go, Sir.

Spotter

Thank you for the link man, I listened the interview it was funny and shocking!!!
    I had a friend of mine who was and probably is very close to nasser and Milos, I met them both in S. DIego in 1996 (I was just I kid in vacation from Italy) and they were talking about 2k mg of T. per week and maximum 10 I.U. of GH per day, in this interview Nasser gave a completely different picture.
    I was amazed at that time I thougt that 100mg of deca per week was a great amount.
    But I still believe that 4k mg of test per week are completely useless and dangerous, you have just a definite no. of receptors and when they are loaded are loaded and taking more does not make any differece.

Nasser had/has no idea what EVERY Pro takes. He pulled those doses out of his ass.

out of your question, this is most interesting part...
    he is 21, just got out of college (not sure what his major was). On a 21 years olds salary with no masters degree, i am assuming paying the rent and eating clean massive amounts of food is pretty taxing. add in car, gas, etc. Out of college i was making about 42k before taxes. Doesnt go very far if your a top tier BBer
    Maybe he gets hooked up by his parents which is great if they can help him out. Unless they are insane, I doubt they are paying for his "supps". judging by his size and leanness, he was using well before 21, which adds into the mysteriousness of this guy, in terms of just HOW he was able to accomplish this on a students budget (this isnt just about supps, im talking food, life style, etc)
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

HOLY FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

why do so many of you losers care what Dallas does or why he does it or how he does it? get a fuckin life and start worrying about YOURSELF.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

Spotter

you tards are delusional if you think the top ifbb pro aren't abusing PED's (the mid/top nationals even low tiers competitors also) ..they're all on serious doses of AAS and that is including various peptides combo,gh,slin and diuetic.keep living in your unicorn world

Makes me wanna quit
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    I think this video is an appropriate response to your statistics:

Can some people take them and have no problems? Sure. In fact, from my understanding, that's one of the qualities pros must possess. Ultimately, I don't care if you use. Just saying take care of yourselves. There have never been any long term studies, but every few years some bodybuilder dies from heart complications. Coincidence? Maybe...

Another video on bodybuilders who have died. http://youtu.be/J7C0r04vwjE. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer just responding to your stats.

Many bodybuilder use and have no problems. I'm sure Dallas is going to live forever. Just take care of yourselves.
    Demayo was a manic depressant and heavy rec drug user...this is a stupid example
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

ron, obviously i dont expect you to answer this, but i think they way i put it might make it easier. i know you meet a ton of pro bodybuilders, and you have a very good idea of what pros use. without exploiting any one person, compared to what you see forum members claiming pros use, would you say they are a lot more conservative with their dosages than we believe? or do you think the extreme numbers are accurate? and if you wouldn't mind giving me an idea of what pros actually use. again, without exploiting anyone.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
    ron, obviously i dont expect you to answer this, but i think they way i put it might make it easier. i know you meet a ton of pro bodybuilders, and you have a very good idea of what pros use. without exploiting any one person, compared to what you see forum members claiming pros use, would you say they are a lot more conservative with their dosages than we believe? or do you think the extreme numbers are accurate? and if you wouldn't mind giving me an idea of what pros actually use. again, without exploiting anyone.
    Bbers lie about their weight, how much they lift and how much they take. Unless you ARE a top bber, nobody is going to know what they take

Well I see this thread quickly got derailed by a few "crusaiders" who are hell bent on making a point...

Just wanna wish Dallas all the best for 2013 in his pro debut whatever show that maybe!

Keep it up Dallas, you look great.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
    lol.. Ron doesn't know, nor does he give a shit.. plus he's lied in the pass about his drug use claiming natty at one point..

lol on Nasser claiming staph infection in audio.. youtube Nasser el Sonbaty and you'll find where one year at the O he had both rear delts filled.. he looked just fine prior, no need to fill up rear delts with synthol or any other substance..

funny ass shit.. him walking and unable to move his shoulders or hit certain poses.. also you could see site injection marks on rear delts..

They all lie or stretch the truth..
    Last edited by dave415; December 16th, 2012 at 02:02 AM.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by THINKCLEARBLUE View Post
    What's up Dallas,

It is sure nice to see an enjoyable personality coming from the pro 21 year old. It really seems he enjoys what he does. Seems like a cool dude you could chill with. As little is known about Dallas, it will be interesting to see the improvements in size he makes over time. Many questions still surround Dallas. When will his pro debut be? Will he start in the 212 division then progress to the open? One thing for sure is with that friendly personality, he will be a successful bodybuilder whether he steps on stage or not. I look foward to seeing more of the youngster progress.
    You can follow me on twitter @THINKCLEARBLUE, facebook and youtube videos coming 2013.
    will he start in the 212? you must not follow bodybuilding
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by xato View Post
    you tards are delusional if you think the top ifbb pro aren't abusing PED's (the mid/top nationals even low tiers competitors also) ..they're all on serious doses of AAS and that is including various peptides combo,gh,slin and diuetic.keep living in your unicorn world
    New to the board I guess? No one ever for once said PED's were not a big part of the sport!!! Did you think you just came on here and blew some minds with that shocker?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast