Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 42

Thread: Gratz Local Girl

  1. #18
    Amateur Threat iamblessed22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    baton rouge ,la
    Posts
    1,607
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    kinda scary

  2. #19
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    6,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Normally a guy of 5-3 would not get a lot of attention from ladies. In Jose's case, it definitely does not seem to be a hindrance.
    Women like men who aren't scared of them. Some of my taller friends are afraid to approach women, because they are afraid to get shot down. Some shorter guys are brave and some women like that.

  3. #20
    Bro Scientist bigbadwolf00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    4,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Women love Jose, no doubt.
    perks of having IFBB in front of your name

  4. #21
    Amateur Threat
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    Women like men who aren't scared of them. Some of my taller friends are afraid to approach women, because they are afraid to get shot down. Some shorter guys are brave and some women like that.
    You're doing it all wrong if you need to approach women.

  5. #22
    Amateur Threat
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
    perks of having IFBB in front of your name
    I doubt women outside of the bodybuilding/fitness community give a shit.

  6. #23
    Forum Leader: No Bull Carnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    13,303
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westlondonflex View Post
    You're doing it all wrong if you need to approach women.
    Swaaaaggggg!

  7. #24
    Bro Scientist bigbadwolf00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    4,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westlondonflex View Post
    I doubt women outside of the bodybuilding/fitness community give a shit.
    And for the ones who DO....

  8. #25
    Iron Addict diggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    2,258

    Default

    That's my guru



  9. #26
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    6,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westlondonflex View Post
    You're doing it all wrong if you need to approach women.
    Not if it works.

  10. #27
    Iron Addict The Coon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,772
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    That's my guru
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    "Oh, and btw, you obviously have zero clue as to who I am, since I never back down." - CrazyBaldHead

  11. #28
    MD Staff Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    39,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    Women like men who aren't scared of them. Some of my taller friends are afraid to approach women, because they are afraid to get shot down. Some shorter guys are brave and some women like that.
    Right on point. Guys whine about how the assholes get all the girls. Meanwhile, the assholes have NO FEAR. They get rejected, shrug it off, and move on to the next one while the 'nice guy' broods in a corner all night with his drink trying to get the courage to approach a girl.

  12. #29
    Titan Sexybeast777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16,670
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    ^brutal post
    Plus bi also means i have more choices than you, thats all._DKalban

  13. #30
    Amateur Threat
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Right on point. Guys whine about how the assholes get all the girls. Meanwhile, the assholes have NO FEAR. They get rejected, shrug it off, and move on to the next one while the 'nice guy' broods in a corner all night with his drink trying to get the courage to approach a girl.
    Any women worth approaching would have had so many guys hit on her in that way that the very thought of it pisses her off. Only insecure women or women who get very little male attention welcome that shit. Doing it at bars is ok if all you want is a fuck, but you'd be selling yourself short if you take it any further.

  14. #31
    MD Staff Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    39,900

    Default

    Women go to bars and clubs either to have a good time with their friends or to hook up with guys. They are almost never there to find 'the one.'

  15. #32
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    6,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Women go to bars and clubs either to have a good time with their friends or to hook up with guys. They are almost never there to find 'the one.'
    Teach on lover boy.

  16. #33
    MD Staff Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    39,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    Teach on lover boy.
    Of course, I only figured most of this out many, many years after I was out of the dating scene.

  17. #34
    Forum Judge Noel Fuller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    9,671

    Default

    .................

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •