Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shawn Rohden

Quote Originally Posted by g4owensj View Post
    Lets all just agree now that Kai has the best back in BB right now.
    Phil might have the best back double but his rear lat spread is not impressive at all... Kai looks a foot wider

Now someone post a back shot of Shawn Rhoden. All I keep seeing is front and side views. The guy looks great from those angles, but 1/3 is still missing...
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    Phil might have the best back double but his rear lat spread is not impressive at all... Kai looks a foot wider
    Phil destroys Kai in this shot! Every bit as wide, and as thick + the details blow Kai away here. Makes Kai look like he needs to make a phone call to Hany Rambod so he can get on Phil's level here
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Iron Addict Sacrifice Without Regrets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    Now someone post a back shot of Shawn Rhoden. All I keep seeing is front and side views. The guy looks great from those angles, but 1/3 is still missing...

Yeah as much as I didn't like Phil's arrogant attitude and cheating at this last olympia, his back is better than Kai's. I like Shawn's physique but he should not have beat Dex at the Olympia. Dexter may not have been as big as Shawn but Shawn back was not up to par witht he rest of his body and Dexter was not missing anything......except maybe calves lol but, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    Thank you. That back is very clearly not top 3 in the world. The attention shouldn't be drawn to the arms and hamstrings when hitting a rdb shot. Also the conditioning from the back is not what you would expect from a top 3 Olympia placer. Some of the details are there, but he looks like he needs to add about 10-15 pounds of mass to his back to have a complete physique...

Who doesn't belong..

_PB65052wtmk.jpg_PB76592wtmk.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    DISCOUNT CODES!!!!
    10% OFF BlackStoneLabs - DNUTZ10 - http://blackstonelabs.co/

PM me if you have any questions!

^^^Not even in their league. Has a lot of work ahead of him i he wants to hang with the big boys. Phil brought his back up a lot since turning pro! As long as Shawn is willing to put in the work he can too

Z

Thank you. That back is very clearly not top 3 in the world. The attention shouldn't be drawn to the arms and hamstrings when hitting a rdb shot. Also the conditioning from the back is not what you would expect from a top 3 Olympia placer. Some of the details are there, but he looks like he needs to add about 10-15 pounds of mass to his back to have a complete physique...

I agree he needs to bring up his back but 10-15 pounds! haha
    Z

^^^Not a bad shot, but as a competitive bodybuilder you should know that the attention shouldn't be drawn to hamstrings and arms (particularly biceps) when hitting a rdb. The attention should be drawn to the back muscles. This is not fitting for someone placing top 3 in the world. The upper and middle traps fit with the rest of his body, but his lats need a ton of work. If I were a judge would have no problem placing Ed Nunn over Shawn Rhoden. Edd Nunn has everything Shawn Rhoden has, minus Rhoden's signature fdb pose

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I agree he needs to bring up his back but 10-15 pounds! haha
    Seriously. It is nowhere near fitting with the rest of his body. Look how huge his legs are. The guy is said to be 5'10 so 10-15 pounds to complete his physique isn't too much to ask

^^^Not a bad shot, but as a competitive bodybuilder you should know that the attention shouldn't be drawn to hamstrings and arms (particularly biceps) when hitting a rdb. The attention should be drawn to the back muscles. This is not fitting for someone placing top 3 in the world. The upper and middle traps fit with the rest of his body, but his lats need a ton of work. If I were a judge would have no problem placing Ed Nunn over Shawn Rhoden. Edd Nunn has everything Shawn Rhoden has, minus Rhoden's signature fdb pose
    Disagree with you there big time mate...

I love Edd's shape but he's not in Rhoden's league...And Rhoden will likely only get even better and better...
    UK MARKET MANAGER FOR RONNIE COLEMAN SIGNATURE SERIES! YEAH BUDDY!!!!
    Am NOW on Instagram, add me - 'GILES_RCSS'

I hope that Rhoden will get better and better. He has a ton of potential, and it's the right direction for bodybuilding. Just really needs to bring that back up, and nail the conditioning to have the total package

this

None of ths matters because.........CEDRIC COMETH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    This pic's from 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast