Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ronnie Coleman - 2000 Mr. Olympia Before Prejudging PICS!!!

Spotter

Default Ronnie Coleman - 2000 Mr. Olympia Before Prejudging PICS!!!

Here are some pics of Ronnie Coleman before the prejudging of the 2000 Mr. Olympia.

More Pics -----> Ronnie Coleman 2000 Mr Olympia Before Prejudging PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

1000's Of PICTURES OF YOUR FAVOURITE BODYBUILDERS http://www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

"Ronnie Coleman the Unbelievable" (filmed five weeks out before the 2000 Mr. Olympia) is still my biggest training motiviation. Whenever I feel like skipping the gym after work I remember how Ronnie was working full time as a cop while going through those insane workouts and dieting and doing two hours of cardio a day. There's no excuse for being lazy.

wow, amazing
    Plus bi also means i have more choices than you, thats all._DKalban

Quote Originally Posted by BBLawyer View Post
    "Ronnie Coleman the Unbelievable" (filmed five weeks out before the 2000 Mr. Olympia) is still my biggest training motiviation. Whenever I feel like skipping the gym after work I remember how Ronnie was working full time as a cop while going through those insane workouts and dieting and doing two hours of cardio a day. There's no excuse for being lazy.
    I was thinking about that DVD earlier today! Nothing like it for getting me fired up for training...
    UK MARKET MANAGER FOR RONNIE COLEMAN SIGNATURE SERIES! YEAH BUDDY!!!!
    Am NOW on Instagram, add me - 'GILES_RCSS'

Spotter

Same here. That DVD is crazy.
    1000's Of PICTURES OF YOUR FAVOURITE BODYBUILDERS http://www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

I agree with the above.

Ronnie in the Unbelievable vid, set a new standard of size, conditioning, and strength. After watching his video, back when it first came out, I've had no interest in purchasing any dvd or work out video since. I've only purchased 2 . Dorian Yates and Ronnie.

I contemplated Kai greene, but ...not exactly historical or monumental. No on has yet matched, let alone exceed Ronnie's level of freak status. The fact that he actually maintained a full time job, added that much more to his legacy.

Bet you those Ronnie Coleman VHS tapes will be worth a pretty penny. I have one in mint condition.
    NYC Golden Gloves...Here I come!

Ronnie looks great without a gut.

Amateur Threat

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    I agree with the above.

Ronnie in the Unbelievable vid, set a new standard of size, conditioning, and strength. After watching his video, back when it first came out, I've had no interest in purchasing any dvd or work out video since. I've only purchased 2 . Dorian Yates and Ronnie.

I contemplated Kai greene, but ...not exactly historical or monumental. No on has yet matched, let alone exceed Ronnie's level of freak status. The fact that he actually maintained a full time job, added that much more to his legacy.

Bet you those Ronnie Coleman VHS tapes will be worth a pretty penny. I have one in mint condition.
    I agree set the standard for motivation. Doubt it will ever be worth anything though!

What blows my mind is he did have GREAT AESTHETICS. This was really the killer on top of his mass/structure/strenght.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by the-unnatural View Post
    What blows my mind is he did have GREAT AESTHETICS. This was really the killer on top of his mass/structure/strenght.
    I agree. From 1998 to 2000 and 2001 Arnold Classic he still had his gut in check and looked great aesthetically.

THat video and Unbelievable II and Ronnie in his prime are the essence of hardcore bodybuilding.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Looks so good here. Not a fan of what he did in the following years (although freakishly impressive).

Just looked so much better in 99-00.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

I prefer his Redemption DVD, when he was getting ready for the 2003 Olympia... and we all know how he looked that year

^ that. It is crazy he just decided to go into the gym one day and lift that weight. So relaxed and having fun, gets a mass amount of hate within seconds and BOOM kills the weight he touches. I rarely see any lifter handle the weight so well as he did with some of the lifts. I can only dream of what he could have done if he would have done serious form and powerlifting training his entire career. Im very happy he chose the route he did, but I wish we could of had a clone and seen what they could have done in both worlds, lol.