Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7 Years ago- Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan Murder Case

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    I don't watch TV. I haven't TV since 2008-9. I don't remember. I internet everything. I don't understand why the government waste's money on housing and feeding people who commit violent crimes.

Off with with his head.
    Me either since 09. Fuck, if I see one in a staff canteen at work I realise how bombarded peope are with shit. The internet seems like tranquil and selective grazing compared.

Recently I read about the year when there was a TV in virtually every home, back in the 60's or sometime. If you had to put a thought steering box in every home wouldn't good old *TV* be a good way.
    Confirm what I already know

i thought she was already out.. Selling oranges on the I-10 east
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

i pay 135.00 a month for cable and only watch games and shit on the weekend.. that's all.... When my contract expires im done
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    Me either since 09. Fuck, if I see one in a staff canteen at work I realise how bombarded peope are with shit. The internet seems like tranquil and selective grazing compared.

Recently I read about the year when there was a TV in virtually every home, back in the 60's or sometime. If you had to put a thought steering box in every home wouldn't good old *TV* be a good way.
    Think about what you're paying for. Commercials. You don't get to choice what you want to watch. The price of cable or dish is outrageously high for no good reason.
    Average cost of dish or cable is about $130-150. Which I could justify if it had no commercials, but more than 60% of the time you spend watching TV is spent on commercials.

I invested in a HD projector. From my PC to the Projector and Large projector screen. Get all the youtube and netflix plus online tv for a fraction of less than half the price for internet.
    NYC Golden Gloves...Here I come!

Amateur Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Bro not for nothing but your "Understanding" is repeating what Craig and Kelly fabricated to the police as their Story.
    Melissa wasn't "Stealing" from them as the damn Credit Card that was supposidly Stolen by Melissa and used to steal money from them was the same credit card used to purhase the damn Lighter Fluid!
    It was never proven Melissa stole anything.
    That said, not being a "Saint" doesnt mean she "Had it coming?" Who the hell tries to justify murder with someone not being a Saint? Hell, she could have been a drug addict hooker but what happend to her should never happen to anyone.
    Your first mistake is assuming it is ALL Craig. That tells me you didnt know them. I did and many others did.
    Kelly was not the wholesome girl from Virginia when this shit went down. She was as much a Cold Blooded Killer as Craig was on that night which is why she didn't drop Dime on Craig when she had numerous opportunities to.
    The whole thing is tragic but please dont "Minimize" the role of either of these to Murderers by pointing a finger toward the Victim.
    Peace
    I didn't know Craig & Kelly, but I saw them at contests on more than one occasion. Kelly would cower onstage when Craig shouted at her from the audience like she was a piece of meat. I'm sure you saw & heard it too, since you were at the same shows. Chad Nicholls said in a Muscular Development interview that the last time he & Kim had dinner with them, Kelly wouldn't speak without looking at Craig to see whether he would let her answer. Both things are evidence of a battered, psychologically abused wife. I'm not saying that Kelly was a saint, & I never said Melissa deserved what happened to her. Kelly was completely involved in the murder, but I'm not convinced they deliberately murdered Melissa. Plenty of people die after being bashed, even though the bashers didn't mean to kill them but rather teach them a lesson. It was not established in court what happened because Craig admitted to the murder, & pled guilty. It was widely thought that he did it to prevent Kelly from being given a harsher sentence, but that is speculative. The prosecution apparently did its best to get her to testify against him, & she wouldn't. Most of what happened during the murder & its aftermath, other than the attempt to burn the body & the flight to the east coast, never came out. If you know the truth, tell us what it was. But frankly, I think you're speculating too.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Throw away the key.

Watch the TV Show that details the Murder Case here-
    Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan MURDER 7 years ago today! "Vegas Heat" - 48 Hours - CBS News
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6879877n
    thanks shawn; much appreciated.

Amateur Threat

Just found this online:

Kelly’s parole hearing was on September 22, 2011 and she received word in December that her request for parole had been denied. She will have to wait another three years before she’s eligible for parole again.

Bro not for nothing but your "Understanding" is repeating what Craig and Kelly fabricated to the police as their Story.
    Melissa wasn't "Stealing" from them as the damn Credit Card that was supposidly Stolen by Melissa and used to steal money from them was the same credit card used to purhase the damn Lighter Fluid!
    That said, not being a "Saint" doesnt mean she "Had it coming?" Who the hell tries to justify murder with someone not being a Saint? Hell, she could have been a drug addict hooker but what happend to her should never happen to anyone.
    Your first mistake is assuming it is ALL Craig. That tells me you didnt know them. I did and many others did.
    Kelly was not the wholesome girl from Virginia when this shit went down. She was as much a Cold Blooded Killer as Craig was on that night which is why she didn't drop Dime on Craig when she had numerous opportunities to.
    The whole thing is tragic but please dont "Minimize" the role of either of these to Murderers by pointing a finger toward the Victim.
    Peace
    you can steal a credit card without actually taking it into your possession, all you have to do is write down the info which wouldn't be hard if they lived together. And even if it was taken, they could have got it back and then bought the lighter fluid. regardless, they're both scum and i hope they rot in jail for a long time. A life is something that should never be taken by someone else.
    The greater danger is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but that our aim is too low and we hit

Quote Originally Posted by theadamie View Post
    you can steal a credit card without actually taking it into your possession, all you have to do is write down the info which wouldn't be hard if they lived together. And even if it was taken, they could have got it back and then bought the lighter fluid.
    This.... Is what I was thinking.
    All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Peace
    I agree with the spirit of your post, but I'm unclear as to how online usage precludes Kelly still having the physical copy. All Melissa had to do (as with most identity theft) is have the card number, CV2, billing info and (maybe) a PIN. I buy stuff online all the time and have never needed the physical card.

you can steal a credit card without actually taking it into your possession, all you have to do is write down the info which wouldn't be hard if they lived together. And even if it was taken, they could have got it back and then bought the lighter fluid. regardless, they're both scum and i hope they rot in jail for a long time. A life is something that should never be taken by someone else.
    You beat me to it.

It was never entered into evidence that Melissa EVER Stole anything from either Craig or Kelly.

Strength & Honor!

Bro Scientist Danny Manslaughter's Avatar

Craig Titus looking 'large and locked up'. I couldn't help but laugh at his 'write a prisoner' personal ad.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

In that case, I steal my wifes' credit card all the time.

Amateur Threat

I regretted getting into this discussion because in retrospect, it looked like I was trying to spin Shawn's original message. I agree completely that Melissa should be remembered without reference to the scummy people she lost her life to.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

It was never entered into evidence that Melissa EVER Stole anything from either Craig or Kelly.

Strength & Honor!
    Hey Shawn I love How Craig refers to the Tazing,drugging and Burning of Melissa,as an INCIDENT!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast