Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Connecticut School Shooting, 29 killed including 18 school kids

Iron Addict Sacrifice Without Regrets's Avatar

Cherish those who are close to you people..... as least they are still here by your side

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    very sad...man I can assure you that I will be giving my little girl some extra hugs and kisses tonight.

wow...speechless

Supposedly dude killed his mom, too.
    www.builtbymetal.com/forum
    John Meadows live video Q & A coming early next month! Get signed up.

I don't understand how a person can do this and go there hole life without people realizing there fuckin cycos
    "pussy, money, weed"

One entire kindergarten classroom is unaccounted for, sources said.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

I have lost all hope in humanity. Mass shooting at an elementary school??? Rot in hell you sick bastard.

My 5 year old daughter will be getting all of my hugs today

Bro Scientist Danny Manslaughter's Avatar

Just disgusting. A real side effect of the living in the 'digital era' as well as being an a culture consumed by war. As I pointed out in the other thread made by the evangelical nut there's always been a 40% increase in US homicides in the time of war. What happens when were in endless war? What happens when kids are learning their first words from machines instead of parents? They lose touch, they lose empathy. It's truly scary; and to think the mall shooting was just a few days before this. The saddest part about this atrocity is that it will be politicized. The liberals will be clamoring for gun-control, and elements of the far-right fringe will be claiming it's a conspiracy to enact gun-control.

I feel so sick right now. I don't even know what to say.

Will definitely be thinking of the families tonight.
    "Oh, and btw, you obviously have zero clue as to who I am, since I never back down." - CrazyBaldHead

24 year old Ryan Lanza was the shooter.
    Killed his father in Hoobken NJ, then drove to Newtown CT school where his mom taught a kindergarten class. Killed his mom a few other adults and at least 18 kids (now saying 20 kids).
    2nd person in question was the shooters brother. He rode to the school with him. Uncertain what role he played in the rest of it. Currently in custody.
    4-6-13 100% RAW Powerlifting/ALL RAW Powerlifting
    Open 242 (weighed 235) 534.6/385.8/644.8 T = 1565.2

that is completely fucked up i live 25 minutes from the school an i heard that come on the random as im sitting there getting my hair cut . wtf is wrong with people to go an shoot insistent people not even that but childern ...smh . How does one just grab a gun an kill there own family members then go to a school an start letting of clips jesus christ . I cannot imagine just letting my child go to school then found slaughtered WTF

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...-shooting.html

Anybody lives in that area?

My prayers go to those who passed away and their surviving families.
    Horrible situation. Helicopters been hovering all day. I live down the street from here. I went to elementary school here. There's actually a pic of me and some kids when we were in 3rd grade still hanging up when you first walk it. It's been crazy all day. Mad police, helicopters, such a sad scene. One of the kids killed is related to my brother-in-law and my niece is in the PM kindergarten.

Bro Scientist Danny Manslaughter's Avatar

Wouldn't be surprised if this monster was on 'anti-depressants'.

Forum Leader: Member Training Journals David Lees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Another shooting...
    Only in America. Everyone should be allowed a gun, great laws.
    Has absoluteky NOTHING to do with gun laws....keep the politics out of this for fuck's sakes.

Prayers to all those who have been affected by this horrific tragedy. As a new Father myself, I can't imagine the pain that the parents of these innocent children must be suffering at this time. My heart goes out to them all.

May the perpetrators of this disgusting act rot and burn in HELL for all eternity.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

I feel so sorry for the families of the children and everyone that's been affected by this cowardly and shameful act.

Newtown is 15 min north of me. It's really such a disgusting situation. I don't care who you are, how bad your life is or was, how sick you are, how angry you are or what reason or excuse(s) you can offer for the type of person you have become, it should be universally accepted and understood that you NEVER mess with kids. Innocence of others is debatable but all children are innocent.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

The best Solution is well trained Armed security on location,but Since the schools are more concerned about being sued than protecting kids this will continue.

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    Newtown is 15 min north of me. It's really such a disgusting situation. I don't care who you are, how bad your life is or was, how sick you are, how angry you are or what reason or excuse(s) you can offer for the type of person you have become, it should be universally accepted and understood that you NEVER mess with kids. Innocence of others is debatable but all children are innocent.
    Evan, you're the town over basically from me. It's been crazy here all day.I'm within walking distance of the school and its amazing how many police, fbi, and other cars are stacked up out here.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast