Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chris Aceto + Evan Centopani.... What can we expect in 2013?

Iron Addict Sacrifice Without Regrets's Avatar

Evan has every body part there already, all he needs is sick conditioning!

Default Chris Aceto + Evan Centopani.... What can we expect in 2013?

Chris just mentioned in his Q&A
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Aceto View Post
    no idea I will be too busy with cedric Rhoiden victor and Evan I have enormous experience and have zero doubt that these guys i just mentioned will be at their best(s)
    He will be working with Evan. I am really excited for Evan and Chris working together. Evan at his could change the game.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

This will give Evan Another pro win!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

If Victor is working with Chris its going to be lights out for a lot of guys

crazy those guys are the future and are all under his wings

Why is aceto the man now? He seems like a great guy and knows his shit but before rhoden and ced the last Id heard of him was with Jay years back. Why is he now the man and not Hany? Not a dig at aceto but a genuine question.

From what cedric said about him having his own input and ideas when talking to aceto and given Evan's own "thinking MAN'S bodybuilder" nature I'm sure they two will make a great team
    "just been foam rolling and using a baseball on my ass" B-Neva

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheHitch View Post
    Why is aceto the man now? He seems like a great guy and knows his shit but before rhoden and ced the last Id heard of him was with Jay years back. Why is he now the man and not Hany? Not a dig at aceto but a genuine question.

From what cedric said about him having his own input and ideas when talking to aceto and given Evan's own "thinking MAN'S bodybuilder" nature I'm sure they two will make a great team
    Aceto was an active bodybuilders in the 90s, and Helped Dial Jay in for his first win at the night of champions.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by TheHitch View Post

The only reason Aceto fell off the map was because of his fight with cancer. He answers this in his Q&A on the "other" site and he came back to this when he got his health back. This was fun to him! He is was and always will be one of the best prep guys in the game. His list of guys that he works with is by far the best and the turn arounds are amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Vic, Evan, Rhoden and Cedric are going to bring the HEAT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    Still needs to bring his chest up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    He has a bit of a gut, no chest and his legs SHRUNK at the olympia for some reason.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
    He has a bit of a gut, no chest and his legs SHRUNK at the olympia for some reason.
    Not to say for sure, but that is just being over depleated. Everything just gets flat and does not look near as big. Evan is a house 4 weeks out and diced...it just fades from there and some people said he was very small in clothes standing next to the smaller BBers. Rhoden looked bigger in clothes next to him. It happens. He will learn and be better

Hold on, hold on.....Evan made such a HUGE deal out of using GURUS. He went as far as to call guys idiots, mindless fucks etc. And now HE is using a GURU? WTF.

Heres on quote from Evan on GURUS; "Perhaps the most important question to ask yourself is who the fuck wants to be a guru? Seriously, what type of person sits there and gets off on the idea that in their own little world they’re the one that holds the key to someone else’s success. It’s straight creepy is what it is. If you want to help someone it’s one thing. If you want to maintain this guru mad scientist image then you’re a fucking weirdo and everyone should stay away from you. Only a guy with low self esteem, a tiny dick, and no friends would ever want everyone to believe that he’s some type of superhero bodybuilding witchdoctor and it’s only that type of person that would rather act as a guru and guard their “secrets” rather than teach an aspiring bodybuilder how to be confident in himself and show him how to listen to his body. An honorable person or a coach would help a bodybuilder become independent whereas a guru would aim to keep a bodybuilder dependent upon him for any number of reasons. Stay the hell away from anyone who doesn’t encourage you to have confidence in yourself and make your own decisions. "

If he feels that way about GURUS, and Aceto is one of the originals, then Im confused? Evan now wants to work with a low self esteem, tiny dick asshole. Wonder if Aceto knowsmhemfeels this way? LOL
    Last edited by He-Man; December 14th, 2012 at 08:01 PM.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

Sorry, I have to do it lol One more quote from EVAN on the type of person who uses a GURU;

But that’s why people seek out the guru right? Is it because he’s supposed to be that much smarter than you or because you simply don’t want to have to think for yourself? If you’re a stupid individual and are unable to think for yourself, the guru is for you. Because as terrible as most of them are, some of them are bound to at least know something. And most of the time it’s not because they’re smart but because they want so bad to be regarded as someone in the know that they will put all their time and energy into studying things they believe pertain to bodybuilding. So like I said, if you’re stupid or lazy, the guru is for you.

So according to EVAN....if "you're stupid or lazy, the guru is for you". OMG,.... Too fuckin funny!!!

Evan, I think you're a pretty sharp guy with a good heart but you have to admit you're eating some humble pie here by going back on that crap you said.
    Last edited by He-Man; December 14th, 2012 at 08:14 PM.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

he clearly states if you are trying to act like some bodybuilding witch doctor and keep your secrets instead of teaching bodybuilders to think for themself and listen to their body people shoukd stay away from you...he said if you are trying to help people that's one thing
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    QFT. VIctor with sick conditioning and fullness could defeat phil IMO

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
    i would have to disagree on the whole gut thing. there is a difference between a gut and a bit of a wide waist. the reason his legs shrunk and his chest is weak but better then you think he just over diets thats why he is working with chris

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast