Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's get to know each other. I'll start.

Quote Originally Posted by patrinos2003 View Post
    ok here's m turn....
    -I am Greek, my name is Pete, I live in Athens Gr
    -I am 32 years old, 184cms, 90kgs
    -I am married and I have a son (5,5months old)
    -I am Christian Orthodox but I am thinking will change to Catholic
    -I am a police officer
    -I luv bb but I am not planning to compete in the near future
    -I am a fan and regular reader of MD magazine
    -I believe Arnie was the greatest, I like Lee Priest (he got ballz), Romano's writing, VPX booth girls
    -I like women, especially Latinas
    -I like techno music (breakbeat, d&b etc)
    -I wanna visit Australia soon
    -I like my jeans (used 501)

edited
    Oh shit I just realized this is the ladie's locker! sorry ladies...
    We'll still let ya hang around! How can you hate on someone who likes VPX girls & Arnie??

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by sallyanne View Post
    I know a lot of you, but I don't really know any of you. I'd like to, though. Give me a little rundown on you and your life right now. I'll start:

- My name is Sally Anne Taylor
    - I have 2 dogs, 2 pigs and 1 son - he's 7.
    - I live with my long-time boyfriend. The BC Girls have met him. His name is Jeff.
    - I was in the US Army for 4 years. Stationed in Germany and in Korea. I was in signal/communications, and worked in high security bunkers as well as out in the field.
    - I went to the Art Institute of Phoenix - learned web design, 3D animation, graphic desing, etc.
    - I owned a western store for almost 7 years after college. I did most of my business online - I built my own website and raked in over $200,000 every year during the Christmas season. (over 1/2 that went back to expenses, though. Retail sucks. lol)
    - Sold my business and website out. Did nothing for a year.
    - Went to work for Jeff - he owns an excavation company. I learned to drive heavy equipment and am now a good operator. It's fun. It requires zero customer service skills because you don't have to be nice to dirt.
    -I'm currently trying to make the bc girls site and my own personal site fly. I consider my own site a hobby, really.
    - I plan on stepping it up next year competition wise, and am already in a musle building program and 15 + pounds over competition weight from the USA's.

How about YOU?
    My name is Kenneth. I'm almost 39 and I have a lovely wife, stepdaughter, and 3 grandchildren (I became a grandad for the first time at 32). I live in North Carolina and work in accounting, as well as doing some radio work.

After years of neglecting my physical state, I began working out and improved my diet in September 2006. I have lost about 30 pounds since then, and I have noticed some very positive changes. I have a long way to go, of course. I have a goal of becoming a certified personal trainer. Even if I don't ever serve a single client, I just want to be qualified to do so.

I served in the army for three years. I was stationed at Fort Bliss (El Paso), TX, and served in the first Gulf War (1991).

Anything you'd like to know, feel free to ask.

here's me:

- 48 year old female that began lifting at 15 years old

- breifly married to a guy who turned Pro, but other than that I'm a confirmed bachlorette

- rode my bicycle from Florida to California in 1982 (my bf only made it half way so I did the rest of the way alone)

- did triathlons from 1983 to 1986 when I got back ito the BBing lifestyle and got pretty muscular for not knowing anything about proper diet

- worked for Marine Salvage company where I operated a Crane and ran a Tug Boat, as well as diving on wrecks that we were raising(lost my hearing in one ear in a diving accident)

- In 1995 I rode my bicycle from Florida to the Alaska border with my dog Bucky in a buggy that I pulled with my bike.

- started my business when I got back from my trip and have been doing that ever since.

- In 1997 I started going to Wyoming and working cattle up in the mountains & living in cow camps with no phone, no electricity, no running water by myself for 5 months of the year.

- In 2004 I had a horse accident and the horse and I went off a cliff and he landed on me. It took me a year and a half to heal up and during that time I lost everything to the hurricanes in Florida and my business failed. I had to sell all my cowdogs, all my horses. my saddle, my trucks, and all my horse trailers. So that part of my life came to an end...much to my dismay.

- So now I am lifting heavy and training hard as I try and figure out what I want to do when I grow up!

Life is Good

^^^^ wow^^^^ some story there!!!!!!!!!!

When does the movie come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Doll View Post
    here's me:

- breifly married to a guy who turned Pro, but other than that I'm a confirmed bachlorette

- rode my bicycle from Florida to California in 1982 (my bf only made it half way so I did the rest of the way alone)

- did triathlons from 1983 to 1986 when I got back ito the BBing lifestyle and got pretty muscular for not knowing anything about proper diet

- worked for Marine Salvage company where I operated a Crane and ran a Tug Boat, as well as diving on wrecks that we were raising(lost my hearing in one ear in a diving accident)

- In 1995 I rode my bicycle from Florida to the Alaska border with my dog Bucky in a buggy that I pulled with my bike.

- started my business when I got back from my trip and have been doing that ever since.

- In 1997 I started going to Wyoming and working cattle up in the mountains & living in cow camps with no phone, no electricity, no running water by myself for 5 months of the year.

- In 2004 I had a horse accident and the horse and I went off a cliff and he landed on me. It took me a year and a half to heal up and during that time I lost everything to the hurricanes in Florida and my business failed. I had to sell all my cowdogs, all my horses. my saddle, my trucks, and all my horse trailers. So that part of my life came to an end...much to my dismay.

- So now I am lifting heavy and training hard as I try and figure out what I want to do when I grow up!

Life is Good

Are you kidding that is AMAZING! I think you deserve the LIFE STORY OF THE CENTURY AWARD! I am glad that you are doing well now...keep being inspiration for others!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    -Every citizen of Kentucky is required by law to take a bath at least once a year

-By law, you cannot plow a cotton field with an elephant in North Carolina.
    lol
    hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Quote Originally Posted by patrinos2003 View Post
    ok here's m turn....
    -I am Greek, my name is Pete, I live in Athens Gr
    -I am 32 years old, 184cms, 90kgs
    -I am married and I have a son (5,5months old)
    -I am Christian Orthodox but I am thinking will change to Catholic
    -I am a police officer
    -I luv bb but I am not planning to compete in the near future
    -I am a fan and regular reader of MD magazine
    -I believe Arnie was the greatest, I like Lee Priest (he got ballz), Romano's writing, VPX booth girls
    -I like women, especially Latinas
    -I like techno music (breakbeat, d&b etc)
    -I wanna visit Australia soon
    -I like my jeans (used 501)

edited
    Oh shit I just realized this is the ladie's locker! sorry ladies...
    this is for everyone, so welcome to the ladies locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Griffin View Post
    My name is Kenneth. I'm almost 39 and I have a lovely wife, stepdaughter, and 3 grandchildren (I became a grandad for the first time at 32). I live in North Carolina and work in accounting, as well as doing some radio work.

After years of neglecting my physical state, I began working out and improved my diet in September 2006. I have lost about 30 pounds since then, and I have noticed some very positive changes. I have a long way to go, of course. I have a goal of becoming a certified personal trainer. Even if I don't ever serve a single client, I just want to be qualified to do so.

I served in the army for three years. I was stationed at Fort Bliss (El Paso), TX, and served in the first Gulf War (1991).

Anything you'd like to know, feel free to ask.
    hey, Kenneth! Thanks for joining us. Congratulations on your weight loss. All of us here know how hard it is to diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Doll View Post
    here's me:

Life is Good

Holy shit. lol You've led an extremely exciting life. I'm impressed.

not a native. I am originally form Big Rapids, MI, then at age 10 Syracuse, NY, then liven in NC for 13 yrs (W-S, Durham, Raleigh).
    But it is nice to meet you none the less. your physque is inspiring.

Banned

-Michael Williams.
    -really live in Maryland.
    -36 years old.
    -Columbia University for Graduate school - Finance.
    -minor in fine art...and paint (oil).
    -Was a CPA for a Software Co. for 10 years...downsized. So I went in business for myself, now for the past 7 years am a MotorSports broker. I find my clients the most exotic cars, bikes, and boats on the planet in the states.
    -love to travel, speak four languages to date; French, Spanish, Italian.

• my name is Rachel
    • I played soccer in high school
    • I was a painter all through out high school
    • got a full art scholarship to Plattsburgh State University
    • i was born and raised in rochester ny
    • moved to sc, next to florida, then to Nc
    • Im a Live in Nanny and work part time at the gym
    • I love to lift weights and learn about my body
    • I love to parasail
    • I love to bungee jump
    • Im dying to sky dive
    • Im actually a pretty quiet person.
    • I refurbish furniture on the side I LOVE IT
    • I want to own my own bakery in 4 years. I love to bake!

mmmmmmmmmm. baking.

Do you seriusly burp feathers?

haha seems like it since all i been eating is chicken and eggs jk

PowerMania can I ask your age???

ill be 24 march 11th.

ugh

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast