Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's get to know each other. I'll start.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerMania View Post
    ill be 24 march 11th.

ugh

Wanna trade? (Just swap the numbers... )

I LOVE to bake, too! Unfortunately, I can't NOT eat what I bake.

Amateur Threat

I always thought this thread was strictly for the women, but since I have seen that a few men have posted, I may as well!!

Name: Brandon Best
    Height: 6'00"
    Weight: 193 (current)
    Occupation: Student of life, personal trainer (sometimes, but actively taking a break to learn more)
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black
    Hobbies: Illustration, video games, writing, gardening.
    Various facts:
    • Joined United States Coast Guard. Did not like; left with Administrative Discharge after 30 days.
    • Student of the martial arts since 1985. Shaolin core, fused with and by Jeet Kune Do techniques/concepts/philosophies. While studying nothing to completion, 31 seperate martial arts have been experienced for varying lengths of time, such as Western Boxing, Muay Thai, Shaolin Wuxingquan (5 Animals Fist), Zuiquan (Drunken Fist), Praying Mantis, Wing Chun, Jeet Kune Do, and Capoeira.
    • Claims no religious affiliation, but most resembles the way of Chan Buddhism.
    • Married - but seperated, and soon to be divorced (but it is necessary); pleasantly preoccupied with another
    • Favorite color: Blue

sweet last name! your always the best

Amateur Threat

sweet last name! your always the best

I do what I do so that I can live up to that name

BB! Thx for sharing! Esp since you're "the guy" on the women's forum. Are you man enough to handle the estrogen?

Amateur Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy69 View Post
    BB! Thx for sharing! Esp since you're "the guy" on the women's forum. Are you man enough to handle the estrogen?
    I think I can handle it

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    I LOVE to bake, too! Unfortunately, I can't NOT eat what I bake.
    i know! i made "spiced" mixed nuts for Xmas gifts. i had 2 extra jars......YIKES! i couldn't just throw them away! they are no longer there to bother me though......
    I'm workin on getting better K!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
    Name: Brandon Best

soon to be divorced (but it is necessary)
    silly lady... Why divorce you? She can never do better... she's already had the 'Best!'

ill be 24 march 11th.

ugh

pffft... I remember 24, it was a lovely, terrible time...

Getting older is a good thing. Every year I feel smarter, more capable, more confident in my own abilities... Don't dread the passing of the years.

You seem like a very grown up 24 anyway!

Default I know your sign

ill be 24 march 11th.

ugh

i too am a fish. 3/2/73

hey guys and gals so here goes this introduction thing

Name: Lenya Toney
    I cuurently live in Atlanta, Ga. I am a proud second generation Italian. Got my papers to prove it lol.
    I am a paramedic for Grady EMS, which is one of the largest EMS services in the south. I have been involved in Emergency Medical Services for nearly 10 years
    I graduated from West Virginia University with a bachelors in Emergency Management but chose to still be a paramedic lol.
    I actualy grew up in west virginia so I am a country girl at heart despite my love for the city.
    In my spare time I enjoy whitewater rafting as well as video games. truthfuly I am adicted to video games lol.
    My true nerd factor is that I am a long time band geek. I was a percussionist and a Drum Major in my high school band and still love it to this day lol.
    I marched a year with the Phantom Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps in Drum Corps International. Kind of like the major leagues of music lol.
    I have been involved in bodybuilding for almost 12 years now. I started when I was a freshman in High School. I played varsity softball and tennis
    I have a wonderful girlfriend of just over a year now. we have four " furry children". One pretencious tuxedo cat, who is all of 6 pounds soaking wet but dont tell her she thinks she is a Puma, a 100lb Olde English Bulldog who is as cute as she is goofy, and two ferrets that came with my girlfrined. I still dont know why some lesbians insist on exotic pets lol.

Alright so thats me in a nutshell. glad to meet you all

welcome

Ok, My turn:
    Katherynne (yes with a Y and 2 n's)
    24 years old, live alone, but support my mother and my baby sister that live with grandma 15mns away..
    Was married at 15yrs old, but by 20 got divorced.. ( in DR you can marry young)
    Born in Dominican Republic, raised in NYC (all 5 boroughs)
    Last year was my first year competing and can't stop
    I work for the Department of Buildings in the Administrative enforcement Unit. I asked for a transfer from my previous position as a command officer bc I was having sexual harrasement issues with my former boss.
    I'm a college bussiness Admin. part timer, but this semmester dropped out to be able to support myself and family doing OT at work
    I'm hooked on the MD forums (hooked), so hooked that if I have to check the forums while on in a meeting, I'll step out and pretend I'm going to use the ladies room he he....
    I had rough times, but that's all in the past... Been supporting myself since I was 15yrs old (since my mother is disabled)..
    My father only calls me when he needs money (not even for my Bday or holidays)... When I see an "unknown" call I don't pick up bc I know it's him...
    No Boy friend yet.....
    Guys are intimidated by me (at least the ones I like)
    Girls at the gym are intimidated by me (I'm the most muscular girl at that NYSC)
    I am very down to earth, you just have to say hi...
    I'm a loyal friend
    I love ha smiling, and watching funny shows... Don't keep up with news, as I think the government tries to manipulate us with it..
    There's much more about me that has happened that has led me to be the grown woman I am today... All I know at this moment is that being a figure competitor is the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me. I eat, sleep, walk, and talk BB.... It is my passion, I've had many struggles in life, but never failures... until this day, I have never done the same mistake twice....

Hi all! I want in on the fun!
    My name is Melody, I'm a 39 Latina from Queens, NY. I've lived in NY all my life. No other place like the Big Apple!
    No kids, happily single. I'm the youngest of three sisters.
    I've been competing since 2000 (first passion was bodybuilding). I'm a figure competitor and loving every moment of it.
    I have a BA in Communications. I work for a financial corporation in Manhattan, am a certified group fitness instruction and personal trainer. I only teach at the moment - Boot Camp class.
    I enjoy reading novels, music, movies, long walks, cooking, reality shows, beaches and of course, training.
    I'm hoping to adopt a cat soon. Love cats and the companionship would be great. But, I love dogs too.
    I took last year off to rest after competing for 6 years straight. I'm presently 12 weeks out from my first show of the year.
    I've been training with Mike Davies for 5 years and each time, he helps me look better, but in the process, I learn more about myself and what I am capable of accomplishing. He's a great person.
    And, I will be 40 this August and looking forward to it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by strongfox View Post
    Hi all! I want in on the fun!
    My name is Melody, I'm a 39 Latina from Queens, NY. I've lived in NY all my life. No other place like the Big Apple!
    No kids, happily single. I'm the youngest of three sisters.
    I've been competing since 2000 (first passion was bodybuilding). I'm a figure competitor and loving every moment of it.
    I have a BA in Communications. I work for a financial corporation in Manhattan, am a certified group fitness instruction and personal trainer. I only teach at the moment - Boot Camp class.
    I enjoy reading novels, music, movies, long walks, cooking, reality shows, beaches and of course, training.
    I'm hoping to adopt a cat soon. Love cats and the companionship would be great. But, I love dogs too.
    I took last year off to rest after competing for 6 years straight. I'm presently 12 weeks out from my first show of the year.
    I've been training with Mike Davies for 5 years and each time, he helps me look better, but in the process, I learn more about myself and what I am capable of accomplishing. He's a great person.
    And, I will be 40 this August and looking forward to it!!!
    Hey Mel,
    We are getting ready for the same show... Which class are you doing???

You girls are giving the boys of "Strong Island" a run for their money it sounds like!

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast