Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's get to know each other. I'll start.

Quote Originally Posted by jlb001 View Post
    ... then outsiode sales as a Acct. Exect for Muzak...Yes, the elevator music people! I designed sound systems, drive thrus, marketing on hold along with crate the proper atmosphere for our dining pleasure.
    I had no idea you used to do that! Somehow you and Muzak just don't seem to fit together lol

(please send ggodiva choc cheesecake).
    Oh the restaurant I work at has a White Chocolate Godiva Martini!!!! Looks Soooo good! 10 more weeks and I am suckin one of those babies down!!

my Boxer mix foster who I swear has ADD or smokes crack.
    I have a crack head psychotic boxer too! LOL One day she got into the kids formula and had it all over her face she REALLY looked like a crackhead LMAO! I'll have to find those pictures
    Whether you think you can or think you can't. You're right.

Boxer mix foster who I swear has ADD or smokes crack.
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Dekota View Post

Currently training for my first contest nervous and excited at the same time a learning process so hopefully I'll do well.

I work all the time no off days one jobs at a supplement store the other at a movie theater.The high point of my day is hitting the gym or hanging out with my bf. See told ya not much to say
    You sound a lot like me.

Congrats on choosing your first show!!

Pretty name, too.

Quote Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Lol!

You sound a lot like me.

Congrats on choosing your first show!!

Pretty name, too.

Thank you so many people kill my name when they say it that I just tell people to call me Nika ( nee-ka) it's easier I remember when I got the chance to meet Vickie Gates she kept calling me Laneka I get that alot too.Although I didn't care at the time I was just happy to be talking to her I hope to do well at the show I have stage fright pretty bad but I really want to do this so I think it's better to face my fears and get r done

Quote Originally Posted by Neely View Post
    I had no idea you used to do that! Somehow you and Muzak just don't seem to fit together lol
    I loved it Neely. Was one of the best companies I have ever worked for. They are the company that has me to believe you have got to be passionate about the things you do in life. Many of their beliefs are instilled in me still.

Banned

Let's see:

My name is Jodie, I'll be 41 in Nov.
    WHAT ?? . . 41 . .

You don't look a day over 20 . .

Nice avi too Jodie . . looking very hot coming out of that cool pool!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Eddie View Post
    WHAT ?? . . 41 . .

You don't look a day over 20 . .

Nice avi too Jodie . . looking very hot coming out of that cool pool!
    Yes 41. LOL I don't feel like I'm going to be that age. I remember when Mom was 41. I thought she was old! LOL

Ah...the pool. It liked to turn green and look nasty. lol I didn't go in it much because of that.

My Name is Claire Rohrbacker-O'Connell, I hypenate for sentimental reasons, Rohrbacker is also my daughters last name and when I remarried two and half years ago to Shawn they wanted and it was cool for me to keep their last name and add Shawns,

Shawn my husband we have know each other going on about 5 and 1/2 years married for almost 3 is the biggest supportor of me and the main reason I came back to competitive bodybuilding after a 15 year layoff.

I have two daughters Katelynn 13 years old and Lexie 11 years. Lexie wants to be a female bodybuilder too.

3 cats, old lady Megan almost 15 years old and two brothers Taz and Sylvester 2 1/2 years. the newest addition to our family is our big guard of 5 lbs, Conan the killer Chihuahua. he just turned 1 years old. He might be traveling to the Nats with us haven't decided yet.

I was a full time bookkeeper for over 10 years then went to part-time in order to be with ,my children more and started teaching kickboxing, spinning, and bodypump, Once I decided to go back to competition, I stopped teaching classes and I know do part time bookkeeping for a local car dealership and a small amount of personal training. We have our own business called Extreme Body Fitness, my husband is the full time personal trainer.

Like I said before I competed along time ago, I started lifting weights when I was 14 years old and did my first competition when I was 15 1/2. I competed till the age of 21 and then life took a different direction for 15 years. Came back in 2004.

I will be 40 years old in October and everyone pretty much knows my goal for this year, the Nationals.

Have a great day everyone
    IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Banned

Yes 41. LOL I don't feel like I'm going to be that age. I remember when Mom was 41. I thought she was old! LOL
    Hey I say your as young as you feel girl . .

I'm 26 and still feel , and probably even act 16 as well . .

Of course many people still believe I'm no more than 19 just be looking at me.

So Jodie , what would you say you miss the most about your childhood?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Eddie View Post
    Hey I say your as young as you feel girl . .

I'm 26 and still feel , and probably even act 16 as well . .

Of course many people still believe I'm no more than 19 just be looking at me.

So Jodie , what would you say you miss the most about your childhood?
    Mom's cooking! She made the best apple pies, cakes and such.

Banned

Mom's cooking! She made the best apple pies, cakes and such.
    Well I saw that one coming . . well ok . . no I didn't . .

But yeah I can understand that Jodie, homecooked treats by your parents are always one of the best parts of life as a kid and teen. I miss that myself, now its mostly about store bought goodies, which ain't the same of course.

But wow , I'm really starting to realize just how much you ladies here love talking about food . .

Let's see:

My name is Jodie, I'll be 41 in Nov. (please send ggodiva choc cheesecake). I have lived in Houston since the summer of 2001. Before that I have lived in many other places. Growing up my Dad worked construction so we moved around alot when I was little, Born in LaCrosse, Wisc. Lived in Minnasota, New Mexico, Texas several times (Ft. Worth, Austin, Beaumont) Florida, Oklahoma, New Orleans and Anchorage. Of all the places I have lived I loved the History of New Olreans, but Houston is where I call home and just adore living here.

I have one son who is 21. He is a photojournalist for the Appeal Democrate in Marysville, Cali. One of the images he shot of Ken Lay (ENRON CEO) was on every major newspaper across the country. I live with a 16 yr old cat, 1 retired racer Greyhound and my Boxer mix foster who I swear has ADD or smokes crack.

I currently work as a service coordinator for a fitness company. I basically get to take all the calls from homeowners and businesses about their broken or malifunction cardio/home gyms. Before doing this, I use to be in Apt leasing. then outsiode sales as a Acct. Exect for Muzak...Yes, the elevator music people! I designed sound systems, drive thrus, marketing on hold along with crate the proper atmosphere for our dining pleasure.

And since we are taking about cocktails....I LOVE cosmo martinis and shots of Patron.
    You've been all over the place! What part of the country do you like best?
    hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Quote Originally Posted by Claire View Post
    My Name is Claire Rohrbacker-O'Connell, I hypenate for sentimental reasons, Rohrbacker is also my daughters last name and when I remarried two and half years ago to Shawn they wanted and it was cool for me to keep their last name and add Shawns,

Shawn my husband we have know each other going on about 5 and 1/2 years married for almost 3 is the biggest supportor of me and the main reason I came back to competitive bodybuilding after a 15 year layoff.

I have two daughters Katelynn 13 years old and Lexie 11 years. Lexie wants to be a female bodybuilder too.

3 cats, old lady Megan almost 15 years old and two brothers Taz and Sylvester 2 1/2 years. the newest addition to our family is our big guard of 5 lbs, Conan the killer Chihuahua. he just turned 1 years old. He might be traveling to the Nats with us haven't decided yet.

I was a full time bookkeeper for over 10 years then went to part-time in order to be with ,my children more and started teaching kickboxing, spinning, and bodypump, Once I decided to go back to competition, I stopped teaching classes and I know do part time bookkeeping for a local car dealership and a small amount of personal training. We have our own business called Extreme Body Fitness, my husband is the full time personal trainer.

Like I said before I competed along time ago, I started lifting weights when I was 14 years old and did my first competition when I was 15 1/2. I competed till the age of 21 and then life took a different direction for 15 years. Came back in 2004.

I will be 40 years old in October and everyone pretty much knows my goal for this year, the Nationals.

Have a great day everyone

it's a pro card this year, baby!

I saw a pic of your family in your thread - they are all adorable.
    hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Quote Originally Posted by sallyanne View Post
    You've been all over the place! What part of the country do you like best?
    I like the area where I was born. LaCrosse sits on the Mississippi and Black Rivers and is surrounded by bluffs that you have to come down through to get to the city. Its very pretty in the summer and love all the water sports. I prefer the fresh water over the sea water of Houston. East Texas is beautiful as well with the all the huge pine trees and lakes.

I really don't have a favorite part of the Country. I do know I didn't like LA. Wasn't impressed with Los Angeles at all, but then Tahoo and San Fran were stunning to me. Also don't care much for Vegas. I gotta have green trees in my yard and not rocks. DC was a blast just for the pure tourist stuff you can do. NOLA use to have all the awesome cemetaries to go an explore.

Now The West Coast on Hwy 1 from Portland to Eugene was very pretty as well! I never knew the sand dunes on the West Coast were so damn BIG! I mean as tall as two or three story buildings. LOL

Let's see:

My name is Jodie, I'll be 41 in Nov.
    Stop it! I would never have guessed 41. Holy crap, instead of figuring you to have a 21 year old son, I'd have thought you were the 21 year old from seeing your pics!

That is absolutely awesome!

ok ...where is Souixs bio? he is a man of mystery.....calling you out my friend!
    Team-TammyFitness
    hersuppz.com code TAMMY

I like the area where I was born. LaCrosse sits on the Mississippi and Black Rivers and is surrounded by bluffs that you have to come down through to get to the city. Its very pretty in the summer and love all the water sports. I prefer the fresh water over the sea water of Houston. East Texas is beautiful as well with the all the huge pine trees and lakes.

I really don't have a favorite part of the Country. I do know I didn't like LA. Wasn't impressed with Los Angeles at all, but then Tahoo and San Fran were stunning to me. Also don't care much for Vegas. I gotta have green trees in my yard and not rocks. DC was a blast just for the pure tourist stuff you can do. NOLA use to have all the awesome cemetaries to go an explore.

Now The West Coast on Hwy 1 from Portland to Eugene was very pretty as well! I never knew the sand dunes on the West Coast were so damn BIG! I mean as tall as two or three story buildings. LOL

if were ever looking for a girl road trip...we know who will be leading the way! i feel boring ..lived in the same small area all my life...oh wait, i moved 10 miles from home....
    Team-TammyFitness
    hersuppz.com code TAMMY

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast