Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's get to know each other. I'll start.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    if were ever looking for a girl road trip...we know who will be leading the way! i feel boring ..lived in the same small area all my life...oh wait, i moved 10 miles from home....
    LOL. I don't mind packing up the car and driving. I did one adventure with three toddlers by myself from Texas to Wisconsin. OMG...what a trip! I had my son who was 5, my neice 6 and my nephew who was 2 or 3 at the time. when we came back from Wis my Grandmother rode back with us, just had to make sure we kept everything exciting for the monsters. lol

Now NY, I might have to take the plane for that one. I do love hitting the road and seeing places I have never been before.

k..when you coming to lake placid then?
    Team-TammyFitness
    hersuppz.com code TAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by tammyp View Post
    k..when you coming to lake placid then?
    Spring? I'm allergic to the cold and snow.

IFBB PRO

Hey ladies I'm Athena. I just turned 37. I'm half greek/half german.

I grew up in the middle of the bush in Northern BC, Canada. I spent most of my young life in the gym as a rhythmic gymnast. A few years after I retired I was introduced to the gym and at age 23 I did my first show. Then life got in the way and it wasn't til this past year that I got back on the stage ( 12 yrs later).

I have worked a lot of jobs including exotic dancing. Now I work in a warehouse. Not glamorous but it pays the bills.

I live in the suburbs on BC with my fiance Andy and our two chihuahua children ( Sterling & Saphire). Andy is my biggest fan. He is also my trainer...he makes me cry a lot in the gym and I don't have very nice things to call him when we are there but in the end I am grateful he was there to kick my sorry ass. And he's a complete gong show when I'm onstage...lol

My bbing goals are probably the same as everyone else's here. Next year I do my first Nats and hopefully my last. I want that Pro Card!!!!

I love to bake, read (anything theological especially), & eat. And you can tell too. Right now I'm 170ish at 5'6". It seems to be my body's comfort weight.

Speaking of food, tiime to go make dinner. I'm sure there is more I can say but I can't think of it right now. It'll probably come to me after I hit the 'submit' key.

Quote Originally Posted by quadrablue View Post
    Hey ladies I'm Athena. I just turned 37. I'm half greek/half german.

I grew up in the middle of the bush in Northern BC, Canada. I spent most of my young life in the gym as a rhythmic gymnast. A few years after I retired I was introduced to the gym and at age 23 I did my first show. Then life got in the way and it wasn't til this past year that I got back on the stage ( 12 yrs later).

I have worked a lot of jobs including exotic dancing. Now I work in a warehouse. Not glamorous but it pays the bills.

I live in the suburbs on BC with my fiance Andy and our two chihuahua children ( Sterling & Saphire). Andy is my biggest fan. He is also my trainer...he makes me cry a lot in the gym and I don't have very nice things to call him when we are there but in the end I am grateful he was there to kick my sorry ass. And he's a complete gong show when I'm onstage...lol

My bbing goals are probably the same as everyone else's here. Next year I do my first Nats and hopefully my last. I want that Pro Card!!!!

I love to bake, read (anything theological especially), & eat. And you can tell too. Right now I'm 170ish at 5'6". It seems to be my body's comfort weight.

Speaking of food, tiime to go make dinner. I'm sure there is more I can say but I can't think of it right now. It'll probably come to me after I hit the 'submit' key.
    mmmmmmmmm. baking. I love to bak, too - but I usually wind up eating everything I bake. lolol
    hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

I'm sooo boring
    My Name is Kate Stewart
    I am 40
    Born in November so Scorpio baby
    I have a 13 year old son (has some disabilities) He is my miracle baby as he was born three months premature.
    I have a honey of 8 years Tim who is a huge supporter of us all. He's working on his own muscles right now.
    I use to be quite heavy at nearly 200 lbs.
    I just completed my second year of competition.
    I have worked for the same company for 19 years (I must be crazy) and I also write training programs and nutritional programs for others
    I am the youngest of 7 children...nope we aren't catholic dad just a nymph. lol
    That is about it....sorry I am not all that exciting.
    Oh...I love to read self help books when I find the time and I really do love to cook. When my honey and I got together and up until about 3 years ago when I started eating a diet that was conducive to training....I never made the same meal for him twice. I use to cook really good HEALTHY meals....just not the right meals for a body in training. Sometimes now our cheat meal will be one of those types of meals. That was 5 years of different food every night. LOL Of course I wasn't spending 23 hours a week in the gym back then either.

ummmm use to be a really big tomboy when I was little BUT I have never and will never like ANY KIND OF BUG

I'm a Scorpio, too, Kate.

Interesting thread. I seem quite boring compared to all.....

I hate to admit I am 32, I am a widow and have a 19 year old child...not my biological obviously, but have raised her since I was 17 and the funny thing is we have no "blood" relations, but we look so much alike no one ever guesses that. I was born and raised in the Caribbean, descend from the one of the original Carib tribes and still reside here...my avatar is the unified Caribbean flag. I compete in fitness and own my own business which sometimes I love and hate. My name is generally deemed unprouncable by people outside of my culture so I gave up on that haha, but it translates into 'blessing'. I am not a native english speaker, and speak a very obscure dialect which is virtually useless so I really started lurking online alot many years back to improve my english and never actually got offline...I seem to live online

I bake alot, thank God it's for other people. I swear that we gain 10 lbs. just making the white chocolate cream cheese filling for the triple layer tortes. Just think Christmas candy is coming up soon!

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeymike View Post
    I bake alot, thank God it's for other people. I swear that we gain 10 lbs. just making the white chocolate cream cheese filling for the triple layer tortes. Just think Christmas candy is coming up soon!
    Will there be a mailing list?

Quote Originally Posted by CQ View Post

I hate to admit I am 32, I am a widow and have a 19 year old child...not my biological obviously, but have raised her since I was 17 and the funny thing is we have no "blood" relations, but we look so much alike no one ever guesses that. I was born and raised in the Caribbean, descend from the one of the original Carib tribes and still reside here...my avatar is the unified Caribbean flag. I compete in fitness and own my own business which sometimes I love and hate. My name is generally deemed unprouncable by people outside of my culture so I gave up on that haha, but it translates into 'blessing'. I am not a native english speaker, and speak a very obscure dialect which is virtually useless so I really started lurking online alot many years back to improve my english and n
    ever actually got offline...I seem to live online
    Hi. I'm glad you posted a little bit about yourself. When did you learn to speak english?

IFBB PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CQ View Post

I hate to admit I am 32, I am a widow and have a 19 year old child...not my biological obviously, but have raised her since I was 17 and the funny thing is we have no "blood" relations, but we look so much alike no one ever guesses that. I was born and raised in the Caribbean, descend from the one of the original Carib tribes and still reside here...my avatar is the unified Caribbean flag. I compete in fitness and own my own business which sometimes I love and hate. My name is generally deemed unprouncable by people outside of my culture so I gave up on that haha, but it translates into 'blessing'. I am not a native english speaker, and speak a very obscure dialect which is virtually useless so I really started lurking online alot many years back to improve my english and never actually got offline...I seem to live online
    You're not boring at all. If anything you sound very mysterious Have you ever posted your pic here? And what is your real name? I'm curious and interested now

You seem to live online. OH GEESH NONE OF US DO THAT. LOL Oh gosh my boss is coming BYE

Quote Originally Posted by KMSfitness View Post
    You seem to live online. OH GEESH NONE OF US DO THAT. LOL Oh gosh my boss is coming BYE
    lolol

I think we all spend so much time here because of each other. Are there many women in your area that you have this much in common with?

Quote Originally Posted by sallyanne View Post
    lolol

I think we all spend so much time here because of each other. Are there many women in your area that you have this much in common with?
    Precisely!!

Quote Originally Posted by sallyanne View Post
    it's a pro card this year, baby!

I saw a pic of your family in your thread - they are all adorable.
    Yeah that is the plan, and thank you I love my family so much they are such a great support of what I do. They will all be in Dallas too.
    IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast