Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's get to know each other. I'll start.

Default Let's get to know each other. I'll start.

I know a lot of you, but I don't really know any of you. I'd like to, though. Give me a little rundown on you and your life right now. I'll start:

- My name is Sally Anne Taylor
    - I have 2 dogs, 2 pigs and 1 son - he's 7.
    - I live with my long-time boyfriend. The BC Girls have met him. His name is Jeff.
    - I was in the US Army for 4 years. Stationed in Germany and in Korea. I was in signal/communications, and worked in high security bunkers as well as out in the field.
    - I went to the Art Institute of Phoenix - learned web design, 3D animation, graphic desing, etc.
    - I owned a western store for almost 7 years after college. I did most of my business online - I built my own website and raked in over $200,000 every year during the Christmas season. (over 1/2 that went back to expenses, though. Retail sucks. lol)
    - Sold my business and website out. Did nothing for a year.
    - Went to work for Jeff - he owns an excavation company. I learned to drive heavy equipment and am now a good operator. It's fun. It requires zero customer service skills because you don't have to be nice to dirt.
    -I'm currently trying to make the bc girls site and my own personal site fly. I consider my own site a hobby, really.
    - I plan on stepping it up next year competition wise, and am already in a musle building program and 15 + pounds over competition weight from the USA's.

How about YOU?
    hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Wow Sallyanne that's a very impressive Wrap up there! No wonder you are so well rounded and everyone loves ya! I will try to do mine later as I have to get off now, but what a nice way for us to get to know more about each other!
    Whether you think you can or think you can't. You're right.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sallyanne View Post
    I know a lot of you, but I don't really know any of you. I'd like to, though. Give me a little rundown on you and your life right now. I'll start:

- My name is Sally Anne Taylor
    - I have 2 dogs, 2 pigs and 1 son - he's 7.
    - I live with my long-time boyfriend. The BC Girls have met him. His name is Jeff.
    - I was in the US Army for 4 years. Stationed in Germany and in Korea. I was in signal/communications, and worked in high security bunkers as well as out in the field.
    - I went to the Art Institute of Phoenix - learned web design, 3D animation, graphic desing, etc.
    - I owned a western store for almost 7 years after college. I did most of my business online - I built my own website and raked in over $200,000 every year during the Christmas season. (over 1/2 that went back to expenses, though. Retail sucks. lol)
    - Sold my business and website out. Did nothing for a year.
    - Went to work for Jeff - he owns an excavation company. I learned to drive heavy equipment and am now a good operator. It's fun. It requires zero customer service skills because you don't have to be nice to dirt.
    -I'm currently trying to make the bc girls site and my own personal site fly. I consider my own site a hobby, really.
    - I plan on stepping it up next year competition wise, and am already in a musle building program and 15 + pounds over competition weight from the USA's.

How about YOU?
    Wow , you served in the Army . . that's soo cool !!!

So what was the most exciting moment you experience while doing that job?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Eddie View Post
    Wow , you served in the Army . . that's soo cool !!!

So what was the most exciting moment you experience while doing that job?

hhmmm. I don't think I had any. lol When you work in a bunker, it's pretty boring.

WAIT! I have a story. I drove a hummer while in Korea. We were on a field exercise (for 2 months! holy hell) and everyone was tired of MRE's. I got permission from my sarge to go into Taegu - they had a Burger King!

I drove the hummer through the drive thru. lolol duh. I realized to late that it wasn't wide enough - and had cars behind me. fuck. So _ I had to drive with the passenger side weels up on a 1 foot curb/flower bed. I pulled up to the window this way with the hummer tilted toward the window. lololol

Got my food and drove on out. Wiped out the whole flower bed.

Banned

hhmmm. I don't think I had any. lol When you work in a bunker, it's pretty boring.

WAIT! I have a story. I drove a hummer while in Korea. We were on a field exercise (for 2 months! holy hell) and everyone was tired of MRE's. I got permission from my sarge to go into Taegu - they had a Burger King!

I drove the hummer through the drive thru. lolol duh. I realized to late that it wasn't wide enough - and had cars behind me. fuck. So _ I had to drive with the passenger side weels up on a 1 foot curb/flower bed. I pulled up to the window this way with the hummer tilted toward the window. lololol

Got my food and drove on out. Wiped out the whole flower bed.

LOL . . its always about food with you . . isn't it girl . .

And just how are those driving skills now a days ?

So did you get a lot of ribbing from your fellow comrads about that incident?

LOL . . its always about food with you . . isn't it girl . .

And just how are those driving skills now a days ?

So did you get a lot of ribbing from your fellow comrads about that incident?
    I didn't tell anyone. I had a friend with, and we both kept our mouths shut.

Quote Originally Posted by fitmomma3 View Post
    Wow Sallyanne that's a very impressive Wrap up there! No wonder you are so well rounded and everyone loves ya! I will try to do mine later as I have to get off now, but what a nice way for us to get to know more about each other!
    I think so, too.

...and thanks!

Cool idea...

-Real name Erin
    -42 yrs old...single mom to a 19 yr old son, Cody.
    -I have a sweet little shitzu mutt named Seamus.
    -Did nails for 15 yrs, owned my own salon for 13 of those.
    -I'm a certified bartender even though I've pretty much given up drinking.
    -Live with a very good friend whom I refer to as "Significant Other" because we aren't bf/gf but we're more than friends. I take care of his house and kids, he takes care of me.
    -I work part time in a photo lab.
    -I haven't competed yet but will be in May 2008.
    - I used to be really fat...200 pounds and a size 18. Currently I'm 150 and a size 8 (my 'new' fat weight)...amazing the difference muscle can make.
    -I drive the most beautiful car in the world (in my mind)...a gold Sebring convertible...she's my Princess car.
    -I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
    -oh...and I'm OBSESSED with bodybuilding...especially the girls.

That's all I can think of right now...

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
    Cool idea...

-Real name Erin
    -Live with a very good friend whom I refer to as "Significant Other" because we aren't bf/gf but we're more than friends. I take care of his house and kids, he takes care of me.
    - I used to be really fat...200 pounds and a size 18. Currently I'm 150 and a size 8 (my 'new' fat weight)...amazing the difference muscle can make.
    -I drive the most beautiful car in the world (in my mind)...a gold Sebring convertible...she's my Princess car.

I wish you were here to do my nails. lol They look horrid.

150 and size 8 is not fat, btw. Did you know the average american woman is a size 12?!!! Holy hell. Much respect to you for losing all that weight - and then getting ready to compete! wow.

Banned

Cool idea...

-Real name Erin

That last one is my favorite. What a wonderful thing to be "obesessed" with . .

So Erin . . how long has it been since you gave up drinking??

That last one is my favorite. What a wonderful thing to be "obesessed" with . .

So Erin . . how long has it been since you gave up drinking??

I gave up daily drinking when I decided to lose weight back in Dec 2000. After that I drank socially, maybe once a week but everytime I did I'd over do it. Then I started to notice that I can't sleep if I drink, I feel awful in the mornings and my workouts suffer. So back in March of this year I totally gave up drinking. Now I'll drink a non-alcoholic beer if I feel like having the taste of beer...you know, like a warm summer day sitting on the deck, etc. The cool thing about that is the calories are carb calories instead of alcohol calories and I don't have to worry about it affecting how I feel, yet I still get to enjoy the taste of beer. It helps in social situations as well. No one questions why I'm not drinking if I have a beer in my hand. Funny thing is, too, that after two I'm satisfied so I don't over do it. Previously, I was a big time wine nut...since giving up drinking I haven't craved wine at all.

I wish you were here to do my nails. lol They look horrid.

150 and size 8 is not fat, btw. Did you know the average american woman is a size 12?!!! Holy hell. Much respect to you for losing all that weight - and then getting ready to compete! wow.
    Well, I know a size 8 isn't fat but I was as low as 130 and a size 4. I didn't even realize at the time how close to competing I was. Another 10-15 and I would have been on stage. It's all perspective. You know how YOU feel after a show and you've gained back 10 or 15 pounds? To the rest of the world you're thin but compared to the comp body you feel fat. So, now, to me a size 8 feels fat. I'm happy with my "fat" weight being an 8...heck, it's still single digits! My plan is to drop to 135-140 by New Years and then start comp prep for May.

-Oh.......and I LOVE Nascar! I know I'll get bashed for saying it but I'm used to it. I love Jeff Gordon...go 24!!!

-I love country music.

-I love rednecks in pickup trucks with truckers caps and sleeveless shirts but I prefer them to be not big fat guys or really skinny guys.

_ I love traditional guy things...4-wheelin', riding motorcycles (my own not as the passenger), fishing but not hunting. I love to eat venison but I'm a big softie with animals. I can eat them once they're in butcher paper but I don't want to see them before that. So I guess my man would have to hunt for me and butcher the thing before he brought it in the house. (No wonder I have a little crush on Danny Manslaughter. I'll bet he hunts up there in Alaska!)

Well, I know a size 8 isn't fat but I was as low as 130 and a size 4. I didn't even realize at the time how close to competing I was. Another 10-15 and I would have been on stage. It's all perspective. You know how YOU feel after a show and you've gained back 10 or 15 pounds? To the rest of the world you're thin but compared to the comp body you feel fat. So, now, to me a size 8 feels fat. I'm happy with my "fat" weight being an 8...heck, it's still single digits! My plan is to drop to 135-140 by New Years and then start comp prep for May.

-Oh.......and I LOVE Nascar! I know I'll get bashed for saying it but I'm used to it. I love Jeff Gordon...go 24!!!

-I love country music.

-I love rednecks in pickup trucks with truckers caps and sleeveless shirts but I prefer them to be not big fat guys or really skinny guys.

_ I love traditional guy things...4-wheelin', riding motorcycles (my own not as the passenger), fishing but not hunting. I love to eat venison but I'm a big softie with animals. I can eat them once they're in butcher paper but I don't want to see them before that. So I guess my man would have to hunt for me and butcher the thing before he brought it in the house. (No wonder I have a little crush on Danny Manslaughter. I'll bet he hunts up there in Alaska!)
    I feel like a fatty rightnow, so yes - I understand.

I hunt with my boyfriend, but my rule is that I won't kill it if I won't eat it.

I applied for elk tags this year, but didn't get drawn.

Banned

Well Erin that's great to hear that you got your drinking under control and now do it the right way.

So how about growing up as a little girl, where you more of the prissy type, or a tomboy?

Damn, I'm starting to feel like I'm hijacking this thread.

Well that's it . . no more questions from me for awhile.

Well Erin that's great to hear that you got your drinking under control and now do it the right way.

So how about growing up as a little girl, where you more of the prissy type, or a tomboy?

you're doing fine. keep it going. that's the whole point.

I was a total tomboy. Always dirty. When we played pretend I was always a guy character. When I was really little I was Speed Racer. I was horse crazy and was always riding, cleaning stalls, etc. Even as a teenager I never wore makeup or dresses. I liked boys all the way but I didn't think I should have to change myself to get their attention. Once I got out of school and grew up a little, I changed. I got into hair and makeup, dressing up and stuff. Hence the nail career. Now I'm all girly girl but I lift heavy, get dirty and can and will do anything a guy can do. I'll change my own oil, move my furniture, take out the trash, do home improvement stuff....but I do it all looking as cute as I can.

Banned

I was a total tomboy. Always dirty. When we played pretend I was always a guy character. When I was really little I was Speed Racer. I was horse crazy and was always riding, cleaning stalls, etc. Even as a teenager I never wore makeup or dresses. I liked boys all the way but I didn't think I should have to change myself to get their attention. Once I got out of school and grew up a little, I changed. I got into hair and makeup, dressing up and stuff. Hence the nail career. Now I'm all girly girl but I lift heavy, get dirty and can and will do anything a guy can do. I'll change my own oil, move my furniture, take out the trash, do home improvement stuff....but I do it all looking as cute as I can.
    Hey . . Hey . . sounds like my kind of girl . . .

That's very cool in that your so good with your hands.

And I do mean being able to fix and move things by the way.

But really though . . more power to ya girl.

Stay strong in your beliefs and keep being the sweet diva that you are . .

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast