Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jay Cutler Trains Shoulders with BPI Contest Winner Michael Kieloch Parts I and II

Default Jay Cutler Trains Shoulders with BPI Contest Winner Michael Kieloch Parts I and II

Banned

Jay is as big as always, Phil is in so much trouble

there we go new jay cutler vid! thanks adina

See, I hear from friends that have actually met Jay and they say he is a total dick. But then I see videos like this and he seems like he gives all the respect in the world. Oh well, people will always talk shit I guess. Never been a fan of his physique but, dudes gettin HYOOGE again. Good on him.

Wish it was rtruse.
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

... wow. I am not impressed.
    First exercise was great! Then lateral raises - he let the kid do horrible form. Third was ok but we didnt learn anything.

The kid has zero charisma and we can't enjoy the video because of that. Train with Kai was 10 times better

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by nack_14 View Post
    See, I hear from friends that have actually met Jay and they say he is a total dick. But then I see videos like this and he seems like he gives all the respect in the world. Oh well, people will always talk shit I guess. Never been a fan of his physique but, dudes gettin HYOOGE again. Good on him.
    he's not a dick

youngitalianstallion

jay was the one that inspired me to bodybuild... i always watch his Dvd "one step closer" when i need motivation

i know guys that know jay and they all say that he is a very cool guy.. can be quite at times but very cool.. i do find it funy that he states that he does not believe that you have t do the same number of reps on each side and yet the biggest issue with him in recent years is him being lopsided or asymmetrical lol..

Pro-Primal

Wow. Quite a privilege - lucky kid (young man).

Quote Originally Posted by cutlerdisciple View Post
    there we go new jay cutler vid! thanks adina
    My pleasure. Part II is down to go up tomorrow!

somebody get the wd40 and oil that squeak! lol
    jay looks great and very healthy. that time off did him good.
    i cant wait to see how he looks at the olympia.

jay looking big again!!

THERE IS AWAYS PEOPLES WHO LOVES YOU AND PEOPLES THAN HATES YOU NO MATTER HOW COOL OR DICK YOU ARE. BE YOUR SELF, IF SOMEONE DONT LIKE,CHANGE THE CHANEL

Quote Originally Posted by nack_14 View Post
    I met him at the Arnold Europe and people talked to him and he just nodded. Didn't leave a great impression.

I don't think Jay is a dick. He is just not a super talkative guy. He's a consistent individual. He doesn't have high highs or low lows he's just sort of in the middle.

I can see fans being all excited to meet him and he's just like... "Heh." lol. He's just not a real expressive person.

Wouldn't it be amazing though if Jay came in better shape than ever and beat Phil. That would be nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    I don't think Jay is a dick. He is just not a super talkative guy. He's a consistent individual. He doesn't have high highs or low lows he's just sort of in the middle.I can see fans being all excited to meet him and he's just like... "Heh." lol. He's just not a real expressive person. Wouldn't it be amazing though if Jay came in better shape than ever and beat Phil. That would be nuts!
    Actually, Jay's public persona and the way he is privately with his friends is very very different, he is very funny and always cracking jokes, most people would die laughing if I would ever to film some of the conversations we have. As far as your last comment...That's the plan!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast