Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IFBB Pros and Gym Memberships

Iron Addict Sacrifice Without Regrets's Avatar

Mind exposing the name of that gym? I would personally open fire to them online.

Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    lol noooo that is not it... hell I've even been asked to leave the gym by management and trainers several times cause "am a distraction" to patrons...must be all the grunting but seriously when folks call the front desk or come in asking for the short gal with the muscle to train them then it becomes a problem for the gym so I have to go else where for a bit to do my training even though am a paying member as well.

IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    Mind exposing the name of that gym? I would personally open fire to them online.
    No need to put them on blast. Am use to it and its not the only place I've ever been asked to leave based on my physique (muscle) sometimes the best thing to do is just go with the flow and zip it. It is what it is and not everyone on earth like females with a lil more than toneness to body but thanks for wanting to fire away at those that discriminate against muscles .

Exclusive for lil mama only!

btw, do you know if it's true that Gold's Venice accepts gym access if you have IFBB pro card? I heard from a friend of mine who lives in Venice but not sure if it's real.

No need to put them on blast. Am use to it and its not the only place I've ever been asked to leave based on my physique (muscle) sometimes the best thing to do is just go with the flow and zip it. It is what it is and not everyone on earth like females with a lil more than toneness to body but thanks for wanting to fire away at those that discriminate against muscles .

Exclusive for lil mama only!

btw, do you know if it's true that Gold's Venice accepts gym access if you have IFBB pro card? I heard from a friend of mine who lives in Venice but not sure if it's real.
    Dont know about that since I live in Texas. I suppose if it were Jay or Phil they would let them in fo FREE

No Metroflex around your area?????

Dont know about that since I live in Texas. I suppose if it were Jay or Phil they would let them in fo FREE

No Metroflex around your area?????
    Bahhhhhhhhhhh nope not in San Antonio at least not that am aware of but THERE is one in Dallas and Plano. I did workout at both places as well as did a In the Trenches vid at both places and the one in plano I did pay to get in so pro status or no status ya got to pay

Plano should be owned by Steve Kuclo's good friend Greg McCoy. Never thought he would charge money from IFBB pros....

Wait, so were you referring to the time you filmed in the trenches you had to pay? or just some other times you went there only for a workout?

Bahhhhhhhhhhh nope not in San Antonio at least not that am aware of but THERE is one in Dallas and Plano. I did workout at both places as well as did a In the Trenches vid at both places and the one in plano I did pay to get in so pro status or no status ya got to pay

Plano should be owned by Steve Kuclo's good friend Greg McCoy. Never thought he would charge money from IFBB pros....

Wait, so were you referring to the time you filmed in the trenches you had to pay? or just some other times you went there only for a workout?
    Yes the time I filmed out there I paid to get in and Greg was not there at that time when I got there, it was someone else working the front and I did introduce myself and informed them I was meeting Robbie who at the time worked for MD to do filming. Which I didnt mind paying ...its a business and like any business they are there to make money so I didnt mind paying to get in.

LOL...most gyms don't want bodybuilders, let alone give them a free membership. Especially Pros

As of now Golds Venice still accepts the IFBB card for admitance but with the changes in corporation that will probably change soon. Genetix the gym in NH I train at while home has set me up with free membership and for my girl when I go back home to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by eroc613 View Post
    LOL...most gyms don't want bodybuilders, let alone give them a free membership. Especially Pros
    This.
    Those who try to bring you down are clearly beneath you. ~S.Whyte

Can't imagine one day they will ask Jay to pay for gym membership....

Quote Originally Posted by run4td View Post
    As of now Golds Venice still accepts the IFBB card for admitance but with the changes in corporation that will probably change soon. Genetix the gym in NH I train at while home has set me up with free membership and for my girl when I go back home to visit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12