Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ITT: who would you want to win 2013 MR. O

Iron Addict

Just want to see victor 100% shredded finally

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    whoever looks the best that weekend
    Well unfortunatly it'll be a first if the 0 is won by the one who looks the best on the day,personally i would like 1 of my favourite bodybuilders to win it i.e Kai,Victor,Ben P or Dennis W.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    Are you insane???? He will maybe win a show like Tampa and that would be enough for him...Jon delarosa has a better chance of winning than he does..
    i dont doubt that delarosa will win a show someday. coleman finished dead last many years in the pro circuit. anything can happen in bodybuilding if the potential is good.
    soccer world champion 2014 germany!

Don't care, as long as the guy who looks the best wins.

Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    i dont doubt that delarosa will win a show someday. coleman finished dead last many years in the pro circuit. anything can happen in bodybuilding if the potential is good.
    Yeah but Ronnie didn't have good guidance and didn't know how to do anything until he got a coach and then BOOM here he is mr O...antoine just doesn't have the structure or any promising bodyparts except legs and he already has a coach...

It may be twisted but something in me really wants to see phil get his ass handed to him come the O. What an incredible bodybuilder he is but seeing his attitude last O and some of his instagram pictures I just think "what a total cock he is". The guy doesn't have his wife and kid as his wallpaper on his phone or sound system shit, he has a picture of him doing a rear dbb (perhaps a petty point to make but it seems to sum him up as a person)
    It may be old and played out but seeing guys like ced on Facebook is refreshing, he's always posting pics of days out and playing around with his kids. He just seems like a well rounded guy and the day we have someone like that as an O will be a very good day for bb.
    "just been foam rolling and using a baseball on my ass" B-Neva

Quote Originally Posted by TheHitch View Post
    It may be twisted but something in me really wants to see phil get his ass handed to him come the O. What an incredible bodybuilder he is but seeing his attitude last O and some of his instagram pictures I just think "what a total cock he is". The guy doesn't have his wife and kid as his wallpaper on his phone or sound system shit, he has a picture of him doing a rear dbb (perhaps a petty point to make but it seems to sum him up as a person)
    It may be old and played out but seeing guys like ced on Facebook is refreshing, he's always posting pics of days out and playing around with his kids. He just seems like a well rounded guy and the day we have someone like that as an O will be a very good day for bb.
    QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT

Odds of this are slim but:

What if Jay comes in like 01, 09, or something even better.
    Kai comes in at an all-time best. Same lines as last year, a little big in some spots, and shredded to the bone.
    Phil comes in big but soft (like this past year, but worse), thus losing his big advantage over everyone.
    DISCOUNT CODES!!!!
    10% OFF BlackStoneLabs - DNUTZ10 - http://blackstonelabs.co/
    20% OFF Prime Nutrition - DNUTZ20 - http://primenutrition.com/

PM me if you have any questions!

Yeah but Ronnie didn't have good guidance and didn't know how to do anything until he got a coach and then BOOM here he is mr O...antoine just doesn't have the structure or any promising bodyparts except legs and he already has a coach...
    Plus Ronnie had raw size and crazy body parts early on, if the Internet was what it is now back when
    He was starting I bet many guys would point him out as having potential even if the mags didn't back then
    "just been foam rolling and using a baseball on my ass" B-Neva

Cedric, the only guy that could carry bbing on his back, I could legit see him on TV shows/talkshows etc and not making an ass of himself spouting nonsense, but being Arnold like in bringing the lulz and an honest view point.

dont agree with that . he- man said antoine reminds him of a bigger bob paris which still is my opinion too. antoine is only 24 years old (ronnie was 38 or something when his time came) he is tall he has great shape , great biceps , great shoulders great aura ... a few pounds more , a thicker back and the competition well be scared. we have a future star here. what do you think is wrong about antoines structure? dorian yates never had arms and never had a coach so youre point is invalid.

antoine 5.jpgantoine 1.jpg
    Last edited by modredtrenton; January 22nd, 2013 at 03:47 PM.
    soccer world champion 2014 germany!

Beach Body

Phil Heath obviously, 3rd Olympia win in a row!

Honestly, I like Heath as Mr O, I like the 'look' of his physique. I know I'm probably going to get a lot of shit for posting this, but I like his build way more than the 3 winners that came before him (Jay, Ronnie, & Dorian). And also way more than any of the other top guys today.

Iron Addict

you forgot dexter

Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    dont agree with that . he- man said antoine reminds him of a bigger bob paris which still is my opinion too. antoine is only 24 years old (ronnie was 38 or something when his time came) he is tall he has great shape , great biceps , great shoulders great aura ... a few pounds more , a thicker back and the competition well be scared. we have a future star here. what do you think is wrong about antoines structure? dorian yates never had arms and never had a coach so youre point is invalid.

antoine 5.jpgantoine 1.jpg
    Too bad I'm on my phone so I can't post pics but if I could I would post some stage photos to show you...yeah he has great shoulders too forgot about them, but on stage he looks narrow in some shots and his lats are very weak from the front...also he has a hard time peaking for the show...
    Ronnie won his first O when he was 33...Dorian had ok biceps and very good triceps until he tore both, yeah he didn't have a coach but we didn't even bring him up before and we were comparing Ron and AV so your argument is invalid

Quote Originally Posted by TheHitch View Post
    why do you care who he has on his phone wallpaper and why do you follow him on instagram if you don't like him?? as a bodybuilding fan you are only suppose to care what his physique looksmlike...I am a Flex Wheeler fan...if he was a dick to me I wouldn't care because I don't judge bodybuilders as people only as bodybuilders...people don't like Dexter because they say he is a dick...who cares dude has a sick physique
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Jay ftw

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT QFT

Odds of this are slim but:

What if Jay comes in like 01, 09, or something even better.
    Kai comes in at an all-time best. Same lines as last year, a little big in some spots, and shredded to the bone.
    Phil comes in big but soft (like this past year, but worse), thus losing his big advantage over everyone.
    so Phil was soft last year???
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    so Phil was soft last year???
    Compared to 2011.
    DISCOUNT CODES!!!!
    10% OFF BlackStoneLabs - DNUTZ10 - http://blackstonelabs.co/
    20% OFF Prime Nutrition - DNUTZ20 - http://primenutrition.com/

PM me if you have any questions!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast