Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jay Cutler Q & A Seminar Parts I & II. FULL SEMINAR NOW POSTED!

Default Jay Cutler Q & A Seminar Parts I & II. FULL SEMINAR NOW POSTED!

One year after bicep surgery, four-time Mr Olympia,Jay Cutler held a question and answer session for the fans at the 2013 LA FitExpo. Cutler is fired up and on the hunt for another Sandow trophy in 2013 so grab your popcorn and protein shakes! We've got an epic seminar video to fill your lunch break. Just kick back, relax and watch the big man with a big plan for 2013 talking candidly and answering questions from the audience about many subjects including how the bicep is doing one year after surgery.

Banned

Jays determination is just amazing. Nothing can stop him... Nothing!! Wish him noting but the best...

Looks huge.

Why did Jay lie about his caloric intake? He doesn't take in more calories when training for a competition than he does in the offseason. Why pull such a lie? What would have to gain from that? Fool the other competitors into thinking like that so they won't come in good shape for the Mr O? Wtf?

Banned

Damn, good observation, didn't notice that..
    Quote Originally Posted by DroopySWE View Post
    Why did Jay lie about his caloric intake? He doesn't take in more calories when training for a competition than he does in the offseason. Why pull such a lie? What would have to gain from that? Fool the other competitors into thinking like that so they won't come in good shape for the Mr O? Wtf?

Uhh yeah he probably does.

Banned

Keep in mind also, Jay stays fairly lean year round, so i would not doubt he increases his caloric intake to grow into a show and get ripped even more..

Quote Originally Posted by ace nesheiwat View Post
    Keep in mind also, Jay stays fairly lean year round, so i would not doubt he increases his caloric intake to grow into a show and get ripped even more..
    I hate to break it to you but there ain't no such thing as "groing into a contest". You can put any amount of tren into your system before a show, as long as you grow (ie take in a caloric surplus) you're going to gain fat as well. albeit a lot less fat gain with the amount of tren ifbb pros use, but still. The only thing you can do as far as "groing into a contest" is fill out more the last week or two with glycogen, but that's not real muscle mass, and again that's 1-2 weeks out from the contest.

Also, in one of Jays DVDs he said he's taking in about 3500 kcal per day during contest prep, and to think that that's MORE than what he takes in during offseason is simply retarded. For reference, Phil takes in about 6500-7000 kcal during the offseason.

So again, why would he lie about something like this? I could imagine him pulling a lie about steroids (it wouldn't be the first time) to save face, but why pull a lie like this one? It makes no sense at all. It'd be like me telling you guys my shoes are red when they're white. What would I have to gain from such a meaningless lie?

I hate to break it to you but there ain't no such thing as "groing into a contest". You can put any amount of tren into your system before a show, as long as you grow (ie take in a caloric surplus) you're going to gain fat as well. albeit a lot less fat gain with the amount of tren ifbb pros use, but still. The only thing you can do as far as "groing into a contest" is fill out more the last week or two with glycogen, but that's not real muscle mass, and again that's 1-2 weeks out from the contest.

Also, in one of Jays DVDs he said he's taking in about 3500 kcal per day during contest prep, and to think that that's MORE than what he takes in during offseason is simply retarded. For reference, Phil takes in about 6500-7000 kcal during the offseason.

So again, why would he lie about something like this? I could imagine him pulling a lie about steroids (it wouldn't be the first time) to save face, but why pull a lie like this one? It makes no sense at all. It'd be like me telling you guys my shoes are red when they're white. What would I have to gain from such a meaningless lie?
    You've clearly never been on a lot of AAS along with GH and slin.

Quote Originally Posted by farrellzach View Post
    You've clearly never been on a lot of AAS along with GH and slin.
    You wanna bet?

You clearly don't have an understanding of how the human body works.

Banned

The only form of calories he would really be increasing is obviously protein w is 4calories per per gram since hes dieting, but since he is trying to get ripped up it wouldnt make any sense to increase carbs or fats since the goal is to stay lean unless he keeps protein the same lowers carbs and increases fat. Good observation though, i thought the same...

You wanna bet?

You clearly don't have an understanding of how the human body works.
    Please, enlighten us.

I'd love to hear what you have to say. I know for a fact (as in watched people do it) people can, at the start of the prep, consume more calories than they were offseason and come in bone dry. In fact, I'm watching someone do it right now. He's still 14 weeks out and looks better than most ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by farrellzach View Post
    Please, enlighten us.

I'd love to hear what you have to say. I know for a fact (as in watched people do it) people can, at the start of the prep, consume more calories than they were offseason and come in bone dry. In fact, I'm watching someone do it right now. He's still 14 weeks out and looks better than most ever will.
    Well if you're observing that then it's on YOU to supply US with the facts of that. But you can't, because that's impossible. And if you were right, then Jay wouldn't be lying about this. And since he said before he takes in about 3500 kcal per day during his contest prep, we know he's lying But still, even if he wouldn't have said that we'd still know he was lying, but since he did say that it makes it all the sweeter

Pro-Primal

Great video - I hope Jay does well this year - Heath will be feeling the pressure. Dexter was the first to hold both Olympia and Master's Olympia titles and Jay can be first to hold both titles in the same year as he becomes an 'old man' in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Primal View Post
    Great video - I hope Jay does well this year - Heath will be feeling the pressure. Dexter was the first to hold both Olympia and Master's Olympia titles and Jay can be first to hold both titles in the same year as he becomes an 'old man' in August.
    Jay will probably be top top3 or top4, to hope for more than that for this years O is just silly

Banned

Jay will be first, Kai 2nd, phil 3rd and Vic 4th, i really hope Vic gets 1st, he deserves it not to mention he has been through alot of shhh..
    Jay will probably be top top3 or top4, to hope for more than that for this years O is just silly

Quote Originally Posted by ace nesheiwat View Post
    Jay will be first, Kai 2nd, phil 3rd and Vic 4th, i really hope Vic gets 1st, he deserves it not to mention he has been through alot of shhh..
    Dude, it's time to wake up. Jay won't win. And to think that even Jay thinks he'll win is just bullshit. He just wants to be a Mr O competitor to gain traction for his supplementsales, if you think anything else you've fallen for a marketing ploy. O-competitors are more visible and more people want to buy your bullshit. It's as simple as that.

Of course Jay knows he doesn't stand a chance.

But hey, I'm a fan of Jay, so I hope he'll be in the top3 at least!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast