Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ARNOLD IS BACK! On the Mr. Olympia Wall in Gold's Gym Venice -- VIDEO

Default ARNOLD IS BACK! On the Mr. Olympia Wall in Gold's Gym Venice -- VIDEO

That's right! Today, Arnold's Olympia poster who was taken down during his term as Governor of California, went back up on the famous Mr. Olympia wall of Golds Venice. On top of that, Gold's manager Jason Wiliams had the wall updated by having Dexter's picture added to the line up. Dex was actually training with Charles Glass while being filmed by Jordan Blechman for a back workout for MD's "In the Trenches" and let's just say, he was in a really good mood today
    Stay tuned for an EXCLUSIVE footage from MD of the posters going up on the wall very soon.

P.S. Before you even ask, Phil's poster is not going up as of yet. I do not know why, all I know is that when Jason told me about his intention of updating the wall with Phil and dex, I BBM Phil myself to let him know and he was of course very excited, I then put him in touch with Jason and after that, I don't know what happened. Hopefully, his poster will be added to the wall soon as well.

Here are some pics until you get the see the video.
    Max.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Why doesn't Phil get a poster?

It means there will be a change in the King's position this year...

what happend to jay winning in 2010 its not on the poster? old poster but at least update the thing

Phil probably insisted that his picture be one wherein he is doing one of his trademark pirate faces and Jason politely declined.

Glad they picked that side chest pose for Dexter. His side chest has to be one of the best ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    Why doesn't Phil get a poster?

It means there will be a change in the King's position this year...
    Oh boy!

Quote Originally Posted by hodakrob View Post
    what happend to jay winning in 2010 its not on the poster? old poster but at least update the thing
    I know, we did not make a new poster that year, it's ok, we already discussed that when he win in 2013, we'll update his picture and write all the years he won on it.

Quote Originally Posted by hodakrob View Post
    We should have done that, good point.

Quote Originally Posted by BBLawyer View Post
    Phil probably insisted that his picture be one wherein he is doing one of his trademark pirate faces and Jason politely declined.
    LOL! From what Jason told me, it's not their fault his poster is not going up.

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    I know, we did not make a new poster that year, it's ok, we already discussed that when he win in 2013, we'll update his picture and write all the years he won on it.
    Can't wait - 5 time Mr Olympia Jay Cutler

a 06 picture of Jay would look awesome up there where he was really massive

Quote Originally Posted by RonWid View Post
    a 06 picture of Jay would look awesome up there where he was really massive
    Nah! The 1st time we put Jay's poster up there was from 06, it was a good one but just wait for 2013.

Phil must have asked for royalties...

Quote Originally Posted by cochran View Post
    If your best friend was a four time Mr. O on the road to a comeback and 5th title, you wouldn't promote him like crazy?
    Yes i would. But this dude goes over board everytime he interviews jay he looks like he wants to cry from happiness and is so excited like it was his hero n first time getting a interview with him. Its a joke how he thinks jay is the best thing to walk on earth, he had 2 years where he looked good n thats it, the rest jay looks like a fridge with abs

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder23 View Post
    Yes i would. But this dude goes over board everytime he interviews jay he looks like he wants to cry from happiness and is so excited like it was his hero n first time getting a interview with him. Its a joke how he thinks jay is the best thing to walk on earth, he had 2 years where he looked good n thats it, the rest jay looks like a fridge with abs
    Your opinion just that, an opinion. I'm sorry if the way I am bugs you but frankly, I don't care. I am not gonna change because of a few people that don't get it. Planty of them do and I get e mails and messages everyday that tell me how much they love and appreciate what I do. I'm certainly not gonna change for you. If it bothers you so much, don't watch my stuff. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    Your opinion just that, an opinion. I'm sorry if the way I am bugs you but frankly, I don't care. I am not gonna change because of a few people that don't get it. Planty of them do and I get e mails and messages everyday that tell me how much they love and appreciate what I do. I'm certainly not gonna change for you. If it bothers you so much, don't watch my stuff. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.
    I will do that

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder23 View Post
    I will do that
    Great!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast